剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
You see the yellow one?
看到了黄色的那个吗
Take that one out and put the green one in.
拿出那个 把绿的放进去
Now shut it.
然后关上
There you go.
好啦
Odin?
奥丁
He walked me through it.
他手把手教我的
It was easy.
很简单
It was like changing the oil on my bike.
就像给我的摩托车换油
He's a kid, he's not a bike.
他是个孩子 不是摩托车
I'm sorry.
对不起
Really.
真心的
Come on, don't get mad.
别生气嘛
You look really cute when you're mad.
你生气时候的样子真可爱
I'm not mad.
我没有生气
You look a little bit mad. I'm not.
看起来有一点啊 没有
Come on.
好啦
Look at you, you're so full of
你看你 现在完全一副
anger and rage right now, it's...
怒火中烧的样子
Do you feel all right? You're so pent up.
没事吧 你很不开心啊
There's steam coming out of your ears.
气得直冒烟呢
Ethan...
伊森...
He's asleep.
他睡着了
Call from John.
约翰来电
Do you prefer screen seven, Julie?
是否用七号♥屏幕接通 朱莉
Yes.
是的
Julie.
朱莉
What's wrong?
怎么了
Page 32.
第32页
Section D.
D章节
Will you continue to use Dr. Barton
你是否愿意让巴顿博士继续担任
as your family liaison?
你的家庭联络员
Affirmative.
愿意
Then, upon receiving news of Dr. Woods' death
那么如果接到伍兹博士
aboard the Seraphim Station,
在塞拉芬空间站死亡的消息
Dr. Barton will go to the Woods' home
巴顿博士会前往伍兹的住♥宅♥
to notify the family and make arrangements.
通报噩耗以及安排后事
In the event that your corpse
万一你的尸体
is not in condition to be returned to Earth,
无法运回地球
can you verify your specific request for burial in space?
你能确认一下太空葬礼的具体要求吗
Yes.
可以
I request to be jettisoned.
我要求投弃我的尸体
Dr. Woods, in the event that your wife's corpse
伍兹博士 万一你妻子的尸体
is not recoverable, do you understand...
无法收回 你是否理解...
Can you stop calling it a corpse?
能别尸体尸体地说个不停吗
For God's sake, people. I...
拜托 诸位 我...
There's a reason
在模拟状况中
for the language of this simulation.
使用这种语言是有原因的
I don't give a damn about the reason.
我管你什么鬼原因
I mean, just stop calling it a corpse. John.
就是别提尸体了 约翰
I... John.
我... 约翰
Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me. Just...
对不起
It's all right.
没关系
Take as much time as you need.
你慢慢来
Thank you.
谢谢
John...
约翰...
I don't want to talk about it anymore.
我不想再谈了
About you not coming home.
不想谈论任何你回不来的情况
I understand. You don't have to go back in there...
我明白 你不必再进去了
No, i-it's not about being here, staying here,
不 不是进不进去的问题
it's-it's just... I don't want to think about it, period.
而是 这段时间我根本连想都不愿想
Well, I don't either,
我也不愿意啊
but we have to be prepared.
但是我们必须做好准备
Okay? These are the risks.
这些就是风险
There are always risks, sweetheart,
风险无处不在 亲爱的
and this time is no different than any other.
这次情况跟其他的没什么两样
No, it is different this time.
不 这次不一样
Don't go.
别去了
What?
什么
Stay here.
留下来
Stay home, stay with us.
待在家里 跟我们在一起
This could be my last time.
这可能是我的最后一次了
I understand, I understand.
我明白 我明白
It's just that we-we've...
只不过我们 我们...
I have a feeling we've been doing so well this year.
我觉得我们今年挺顺利的
As a unit.
作为一家人
I mean, i-it's working.
我是说 这个办法有用
Well...
但是...
it's not working for me.
对我而言没用
Not the way you want it to.
不是你所希望的那样有用
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I know how badly
我知道你多么
you want all three of us to be a family,
渴望我们三人组成家庭
and I want that, too,
我也很想那样
but I can't stand here and lie to you
但我不能睁着眼说瞎话
and tell you that I'm feeling something
明明并没感受到做母亲的幸福
that I'm just not feeling.
却骗你说我感受到了
Okay, I can't pass up this opportunity, John.
我不能错过这次机会 约翰
It's what I do.
这是我的职业
And, you know, maybe
而且 说不定
having this time apart will actually do us some good.
分开一段时间对我们还有好处
Come on
好啦
I want us...
我希望我们...
to matter as much as all of this does.
跟你的事业一样重要
All right, spread out and we'll search.
大家分头搜查
Hey.
嘿
We're all clear.
这里没人
Security breach.
安全漏洞
Elevator shaft two.
二号♥电梯井
Subject C level.
目标对象C级
Switch to night-vision.
转换成夜视模式
Kill the lights on my command.
按我指令关闭灯光
Lights out.
熄灯
I'm sure she's fine.
我确定她没事
Then why can't I get a hold of her?
那我为什么联♥系♥不上她
I don't know. She was acting strange
我不知道 我们分开之前
before we got split up.
她的行为很怪异
What do you mean "Strange"?
什么叫怪异
What happened?
发生什么了
Like there's some part of her
她好像还有点相信
that still thinks it's a real baby.
它是个真正的婴儿
Well, it's not a baby.
但它不是婴儿
Not anymore.
不再是了
It's growing.
它正在生长
Where was Sparks taking it?
斯帕克斯把它带哪儿去了
Claypool's the only site I know of.
我只知道克莱普尔这个据点
But it doesn't mean there aren't others.
但并不代表他们只有这一个据点
Okay, we have to find them.
好吧 我们得找到他们
Gordon, this is a worst-case scenario.
戈登 这是最糟糕的情况
That thing is out in the world now.
那东西现在已经跑出来了
If it can do that to a dozen highly-trained
如果它在地下室就能轻松干掉
operatives in a basement,
十几个训练有素的特工人员
what's gonna happen in a crowded train station
那要是在人潮拥挤的火车站
or a football stadium?
或是足球场又会发生什么呢
Let's say we do track him...
假设我们真的追踪到他
we find Sparks,
找到了斯帕克斯
we find the Offspring.
找到了后代
Then what?
然后呢
We kill it.
我们杀了它
I can try accessing the ISEA surveillance drones
我可以试试登录空探机构的侦察机
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表