剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Single digit, double digits.
一组一个的和一组两个的
They are coordinates.
它们确实是坐标
And they have vectors, too.
而且还带有矢量
Position, direction and speed.
位置 方向和速度
Ben, if there were an immediate threat to the Seraphim --
本 如果塞拉芬出现了紧急的威胁隐患
say a real emergency situation --
比如一个非常紧急的状况
would I have been able to warn it from a remote terminal?
我有可能从远程终端给它发出警告吗
Wouldn't that make it change its course?
这会让他改变航线吗
It would be exactly like yelling, "Turn the ship."
那简直就是向他喊了 飞船转向
Asteroids.
小行星
I didn't change the course of the Seraphim
我没有改变塞拉芬的航线
because I couldn't.
因为我也做不到这个
But what I could do was tell the onboard nav-com
但我可以告诉飞船上的航行指挥官
there were asteroids on a collision course with it.
有一颗小行星与它轨道冲突
So it entered into an avoidance protocol
所以它进入了回避模式
to avoid asteroids that didn't exist.
以避免那颗不存在的小行星
Wait.
等等
If the Seraphim
如果塞拉芬
deviated its course to here,
偏离了轨道到这里
it would've passed fairly near another station.
它应该会路过另一个很近的空间站
Who is that?
这是谁
This is Commander Pierre Lyon of the Triomphe.
我是凯♥旋♥号♥的指挥官皮埃尔·里昂
We received your message.
我们收到了你们的消息
Unfortunately we lost contact with the Seraphim,
很遗憾我们跟塞拉芬失联了
and do not know about its current location.
也不知道它现在的位置
However...
但是
we have returned to them yesterday
我们昨天送过去了
this woman
这位女士
and the Aruna rescue pod in which she was found.
和找到她时她所在的阿鲁纳救生舱
Hey. You feeling better, yes?
你感觉好点了吗
It was a very long sleep.
这一觉真的很长
Katie? Smile.
凯蒂 笑一笑
A little wave?
挥挥手
Hi.
你好
The French returned her to us yesterday.
法国人昨天把她送回了我们的空间站
She's been drifting for almost two years.
她在太空漂浮了将近两年
It's a miracle, Alan.
这是个奇迹 艾伦
But a different kind of miracle.
但这个奇迹跟别的不一样
She shows up on this video because she's real.
她能在视频里露面是因为她是真实的
She's alive.
她还活着
I want to see her.
我想见她
I do, too.
我也想
But she's on the Seraphim.
但她现在在塞拉芬上
We've lost all contact.
我们失去了所有联♥系♥
Now I remember that you had me take the Seraphim off course.
我记得你让我把塞拉芬偏离轨道
But I don't remember where I sent it.
但我不记得我送它去了哪里
I can't.
我不能说
She was alive this whole time, Alan.
她一直都还活着 艾伦
Now, you need to help us.
所以你得帮我们
The Seraphim is falling out of its orbit.
塞拉芬现在正在脱离轨道
What?
什么
It's coming back to Earth.
它要回地球了
It'll disintegrate
它一旦撞上大气层
as soon as it hits the atmosphere.
就会立即分崩离析
How could you make me do that?!
你怎么能让我这么做
He said it was necessary.
他说这是必需的
Why?!
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, please...
求你了
save my daughter.
救救我女儿
I'll tell you what you want to know.
你们想知道什么我都告诉你们
Sparks gave us enough
斯帕克斯给了我们足够信息
to calculate the last position and heading.
计算塞拉芬最后的位置及前进方向
We should be able to intercept it,
我们应该能拦截它
assuming it hasn't changed course again.
前提是它没有再次改变轨道
We need to get someone up there as soon as possible.
我们得尽快派人上去
Who are you gonna sending?
你准备派谁
Well, you've got more solo hours on the Seraphim than anyone else.
你在塞拉芬上的单人任务时间比任何人都长
Me?
我
You want me to go?
你想让我去
After everything that's happened?
发生了这么多事你还让我去吗
It's because of everything that's happened
正是因为所有发生的这一切
that I want you to go.
我才想让你去
No one knows that ship as well as you.
没有人比你更了解那艘飞船
My problems are down here, not up there.
我的问题在这里 不在那上面
You've got other qualified candidates.
你还有别的合格候选人
None of them are you.
但他们都不是你
I don't want to go to the lab.
我不想去实验室
I don't either, but you need to do a systems check.
我也不想 但你需要做个系统检查
You shouldn't have let your batteries get so low.
你不该让自己的电量这么低
I didn't.
我没有
Ethan, I'm really not upset with you, okay?
伊森 我没有生你的气 好吗
Is this about your argument?
是因为你们吵架了吗
Sometimes I-I just don't understand your mother.
有时候我真的 不懂你妈妈
Do you understand me?
你懂我吗
I want to go home! We have to do this today, okay?
我想回家 我们今天一定要去 好吗
I don't want to talk about it anymore.
这件事我不想再讨论了
All right, bud. Get comfortable.
好了 小伙 坐得舒服点
This is gonna take a second.
这次要花一点时间
My dad said it was just a systems check.
我爸爸说这次只是系统检查
Well, today we're gonna do a deep scan.
今天我们要做一个深层扫描
I've never done that before.
我以前从没做过
Well, you're getting more complex.
你变得越来越复杂难懂了
There's more to check as you get older.
随着你慢慢地长大 检查会变得更多
But the worst part is...
但最糟糕的是
is you
你
are gonna have to wear...
得戴上
the dufus cap.
这顶傻乎乎的检测帽
Nothing, huh? Okay. Come on.
不好笑吗 好吧 戴吧
I'm not wearing that. Come on, it's not that bad.
我不要戴这帽子 没这么糟糕啦
No. I promise.
不戴 我保证
No! Come on...
不要 戴吧
Hey, Rabbit. Where's my dad?
小兔子 我爸爸在哪里
He's gonna come in at the end to see how we did.
他最后会来看我们的检查结果的
I don't want to do it. I'm not wearing that.
我不要检查 我不要戴这帽子
Give us a minute?
让我和他单独说两句
You okay? You seem really scared.
没事吧 你好像很害怕
What's wrong, Rabbit?
怎么了 小兔子
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你们想干什么
I know my mom and dad want to shut me down.
我知道我爸妈想关闭我的系统
Shut you down?
关闭你的系统
Why would they want to do that?
他们为什么要这么做
So that he can re-program me
这样他们就可以重新对我编程
so I'm like other kids.
让我变得和普通小孩子一样
No way, Ethan.
这是不可能的 伊森
No one wants to shut you down.
没人要关闭你的系统
Your parents love you.
你♥爸♥妈很爱你
We all love you.
我们都很爱你
But I'm a machine.
可我只是台机器
We're all machines.
我们都是机器
I'm half motors, half muscles.
我身体里有一半是引擎装置 一半是肌肉组织
Who cares what we are?
没人在乎我们的构造
If you can love something,
如果你爱某样事物
than you can be loved.
那你就能得其所爱
That's how it works.
就是这样
Who told you they wanted to shut you down?
谁告诉你他们想要关闭你的系统
Odin.
奥丁说的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I thought you were lying down.
我以为你在躺着休息
23 months was enough.
躺了23个月已经够了
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表