剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
You never know what you might see.
说不准会看到什么呢
I'm gonna go help your dad.
我去帮你♥爸♥爸了
You start school yet?
你开始上学了吗
I only went one day.
只去过一天
Make any friends?
交到朋友了吗
A girl.
有个女孩
Ah. Of course you did.
当然了
Yeah, chip off the old block.
有其父必有其子啊
Oh, boy.
天哪
Looky here.
看这个
You want to see something cool?
要看点好玩的东西吗
Can I try? Of course.
我可以试试吗 当然可以
So, first thing, let's find a suitable specimen.
我们得先找块合适的石头
Now, the key is to throw it so it skips over the top of the water,
关键是要让石头在水面上蹦起来
kind of like with a... a sidearm action, huh?
有点像侧投球那样 明白吗
Like this. Wow. Okay?
就这样 知道了吗
Here, you try.
给你 你试试
Ah, no, no, don't be so hard on yourself.
没事没事 不要对自己太苛刻
Takes years of practice.
要练习很多年才行的
Nice toss.
扔得不错
The kid's got an arm on him.
这孩子臂力不错啊
I'll say he has.
确实不错
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Your mom's waiting for you.
你妈妈在等你呢
Come on.
我们走
You ever think about playing,
你有没有想过
uh, football or baseball or something?
踢足球打篮球什么的
Your old DNA isolator is still here.
以前的DNA提取试剂盒还在
Oh, please tell me it still works. No.
一定要还能用啊 不能用了
But I can gut some of this junk, jerryrig a fix. How long?
但是我可以修一修 需要多久
Uh, an hour or two, tops.
最多一两个小时吧
Everything else we need is right here in this bag.
其他需要的东西都在这个包里
So, when we do the test, and it's ours, what's next?
如果我们做完检测发现确实是我们的 然后呢
We have the baby.
把孩子生下来
We have the baby?
把孩子生下来
Yeah.
对
You look happy.
你看起来很开心
So do you.
你也是啊
It's just, I-I... I could never have guessed
只是我... 我根本没想到
that it would happen this way.
我们会这样有自己的孩子
I didn't think it would happen at all.
我压根儿就没想过我们会有孩子
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么呢
Want to tear apart an old DNA isolator?
你想来拆一拆DNA提取试剂盒吗
Sure.
好啊
Ethan seemed to like the beach.
伊森好像很喜欢海滩
It's hard to know what Ethan likes.
想知道伊森喜欢什么很难
Look, I didn't come here to fight with you, Daddy.
我来这里不是跟你吵架的 爸爸
Okay.
我知道
I can see that you're trying.
我能看出来你在努力
I'm trying, too.
我也在努力
Well, it seems I'm a-a much better grandparent
看来我当外公比当父亲
than... than I am a parent.
更适合
Do you think you could do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Okay.
能
And take Ethan into town for some supper tonight?
带伊森进城里吃顿晚饭 行吗
Sure.
当然行
Any special reason?
有什么特别的原因吗
Um, well...
是这样的
John and I could really use a few hours to ourselves.
约翰和我真的想独处几个小时
It's been a crazy couple of weeks since, um, my reentry.
自从我回归地球以来 这几周发生了很多事
Okay.
好吧
Um, any special instructions?
有什么特别的指示吗
No.
没有
Just, um... bring him back before bedtime.
睡觉前带他回来就行了
I can do that.
这没问题
Well, if we're gonna hit to town,
如果我们要去一趟城里
I'd better go change clothes.
我最好换身衣服
Team's in place.
团队已经准备就绪
They're awaiting your signal.
他们在等你的信♥号♥♥
Thank you.
谢谢
I wish I could get in your head.
但愿我能知道你的想法
Concealing Molly's pregnancy,
掩饰莫莉怀孕的事实
destroying her blood sample.
破坏她的血液样本
How exactly was that in her best interest?
你这么做怎么会是为了她的最大利益呢
You implanted an embryo without her consent.
你没征得她的同意 擅自在她体内植入胚胎
Don't talk to me about her best interest!
你没资格和我提她的最大利益
11:34 P.M., you sent her a text,
晚上11点34分 你给她发了短♥信♥
"Get out of the car".
叫她赶快下车
What exactly do you think is going on here?
你到底以为这里发生了什么事
Oh, I think you're covering your own ass.
我觉得你是在收拾自己的烂摊子
Well, maybe it's time you did the same.
也许你也该这么做了
Where is Molly?
莫莉在哪里
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
You haven't the faintest idea what you've put in motion
你完全不知道你的那点小动作
with your little stunt.
惹了多大的麻烦
I was trying to help her.
我是在尽力帮她
And now I'm going to try to help you.
现在我也会尽力帮你
Help me how?
帮我什么
How long have you worked here, Sam?
山姆 你在这工作多久了
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
'Cause let's face it, Alan.
艾伦 面对现实吧
You don't have a leg to stand on.
你的话根本站不住脚
As soon as this goes public...
一旦这件事公开
All right, I'll answer my own question.
算了 我自己来回答自己的问题吧
15 years, right?
十五年是吧
From med school straight into the academy.
医学院毕业后直接进了研究院
Top of your class.
成绩在班上名列前茅
I was always impressed.
我一直很佩服你
I'm not saying another word until you let me see Molly.
在你让我见莫莉之前 我不会再说一句话
You'll probably want to talk.
你也许会想说的
Eventually.
在最后时刻
It seems like you've been hiding a lot lately.
你最近好像隐藏了很多事
Your brother--
你弟弟
You did an exemplary job of covering up his past.
你用高明的手法为他掩盖了过往
Erased his old identity and manuctured a new one.
抹掉了他以前的身份 又捏造了一个新的
You don't know what you're talking about.
你知道自己在说什么吗
I mean, what could he have done that was so unforgivable
我是想说他到底做了什么事 如此不可饶恕
that you had to go to such great lengths?
让你这么竭尽全力地去为他掩饰
Alan... Then I heard a very compelling story
艾伦 之后我听说了一个精彩绝伦的故事
about a 19-year-old boy,
主人公是一个十九岁的孩子
a suspect in the shooting death of an unarmed man,
在十年前 他被人怀疑开枪打死了
his roommate, ten years ago.
他那手无寸铁的室友
And the strange part was,
最奇怪的地方是
before the boy could stand trial,
在这孩子受审之前
strings were pulled.
关系网已都被打通
He was transferred to a minimum security mental facility
在一位受人尊敬的医生的建议下
on the advice of a well respected physician.
他被转移至一家安全级别极低的精神病院
Don't do this. Of course, the judge was never informed
不要再说了 当然那位法官从未被告知
that the physician was related to the boy.
这位医师和这孩子有亲属关系
His sister, in fact.
其实医师就是他姐姐
Billy... didn't know what he was doing.
比利当时不知道自己在做什么
He is stable now,
他现在稳定下来了
he's on the right medication.
而且得到了适当的药物治疗
He's not gonna hurt anybody.
他不会再伤害人了
Let's hope not.
但愿如此吧
But he's in a very... fragile stage in his recovery,
但他现在处于康复过程中的一个非常脆弱的阶段
vulnerable to all kinds of dangers,
容易受各种各样危险的妨碍
pitfalls seen...
已知与未知...
and unseen.
陷阱的伤害
What are you planning to do to him?
你打算对他做什么
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表