剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no. That was a homecoming.
不不不不 那个是欢迎回家派对
This is your birthday.
这个是你的生日派对
This is not my birthday.
这不是我的生日
No, it's not.
的确不是
But on your real birthday,
但是你真正的生日的那一天
you were millions of miles away with nobody to keep you company
你远在百万英里之外 没人陪在你身边
or sing to you.
也没人给你唱生日歌♥
Well, not true.
才不是呢
Ben sang to me.
本唱给我听了
How was that?
感觉如何
No, really, come on.
不 说真的 来嘛
Let me make it up to you. Hmm?
让我补偿补偿你 好吗
All morning for yourself.
整个早上完全是你自己的
No errands, no obligations.
没有琐事 没有任务
What's the one thing you want to do the most?
你最想做的一件事是什么
Do I have to go?
我一定要去吗
It's orientation day at your new school.
这是你学校的迎新日
It's important.
很重要的
Will you stay with me?
你会陪我吗
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能的
I won't know anyone.
我一个人都不认识
Brynn's going to be your senior guide, you'll know her.
布琳是你的高年级向导 你会认识她
By the end of the day, you'll know a lot of other kids, too.
一天下来你还会认识很多其他小朋友
There's nothing to be worried about.
没什么好担心的
Okay, I have to go pick up some stuff for the party tonight.
我得为今晚派对准备一些东西
Mom's on her way back.
妈妈已经在回来的路上了
Can I leave you with Gina for a few minutes?
你可以先和吉娜待一会儿吗
Yes.
可以
Can I trust you to obey the rules?
能乖乖守规矩吗
Yes.
能
What are the rules?
都有哪些规矩
Don't go outside, don't answer the door.
不出门 不应门
Good.
很好
If you have any problems, Gina can call me, okay?
如果你有事 吉娜能联♥系♥我的 好吗
You've exceeded recommended heart rate.
您的心率已超过建议值
I encourage you to decelerate. Negative.
我建议您减速 不
Blood pressure rising.
血压升高
Please decelerate. Negative.
请减速 不
You appear to be under stress.
您似乎压力很大
Affirmative.
没错
You were right.
你说对了
I didn't think there was a chance in hell
打死我也不相信这是真的
that it could be true, but it is.
但这却的确是真的
What is?
什么事
There's a covert program in the Medical Center.
医疗中心有一个秘密项目
They've been conducting experiments on astronauts,
他们拿宇航员做实验
all off the books.
完全秘密进行
For all I know, this is the tip of the iceberg.
就我所知 你的情况只是冰山一角
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要那么做
It was an experimental treatment to reverse your anovulation.
这个实验是为了让你重新排卵
Nanotech, set to time release.
纳米技术 尝试延时释放
They picked you because you still had samples in storage
他们选择你是因为你在不孕科上
from your infertility courses.
还储存着一些样本
So it's ours?
所以这是我们的孩子吗
Yours and John's.
你和约翰的孩子
Well, why wouldn't they just ask me?
那他们为什么不直接告诉我
It was a blind test, Molly.
这是一次盲测 莫莉
Given your history,
考虑到你的经历
they didn't want anything to impede the possibility of success.
他们不希望有任何因素影响成功率
I'll know more tomorrow.
我明天会了解更多信息
Right now, my primary concern is you.
现在 我最担心的是你
There's something else going on.
还有一些其他问题
Your brain scans are identical to Harmon Kryger's.
你的脑部扫描结果和哈蒙·克雷格的一样
Which makes me think you're suffering
我不免担心你
the same hallucinations he did before he killed himself.
也像他自杀前那样受到幻觉的困扰
I'd feel a lot better
如果你愿意来检查一下
if you'd come in and get checked out.
我就会放心许多
No, no, no.
不不不
I just got home; I'm not going into quarantine.
我才回到家 我不想被隔离
I'm not talking about quarantine.
我没说要隔离你
I'm talking about a day or two in the hospital
就是到医院检查一两天
with somebody you trust, like Sam.
和你信任的人在一起 比如山姆
John and Ethan can come whenever they want.
约翰和伊森随时都能来看你
You're right.
你说的对
I was supposed to protect you, and I didn't.
我本该保护你却没做到
And I intend to take full responsibility for that.
我想对此负起全部责任
This is going to end a lot of careers, including mine.
这会让很多人丢了饭碗 包括我自己
But before I show myself to the door,
但在我离职之前
I'd like to do everything in my power to make this right.
我希望能尽全力改正
I got to go.
我得走了
I'm out of here. Molly...
我要离开这里 莫莉
Molly, I hope you'll let me help.
莫莉 我希望你能让我帮助你
Okay, everybody, you should have received a checklist
好了大家 你们应该在之前的邮件中
for the orientation scavenger hunt in your pre-mailed packet.
收到了校园参观寻宝活动的内容清单
If you didn't get one or you need a new one,
如果你没有或者需要一个新的
please let your senior guide know. Mr. Perry?
请告知你们的学长导游 派瑞先生
Seniors, once you have your student,
学长们 如果你们已经找到新生
you can take them to their first session.
你可以带他们先去参加第一轮
And, parents? Hello, parents?
还有 家长们 你们好 家长们
Pickup is outside the playground entrance at 3:30.
接取在操场门口外 时间是三点半
Thank you, everybody. Be good to Brynn, okay?
谢谢大家 对布琳好点 好吗
He'll be good.
他会好好表现的
If not, I'll lock him in the dungeon.
如果没有 我就把他锁进地牢
It's illegal to put kids in dungeons.
把孩子关进地牢是违法的
Then I'd better not get caught.
那我可得小心点别被抓到喽
Here you go. There you are.
给你 拿好了
And...
还有
don't forget the scavenger hunt.
别忘了寻宝活动
Go get 'em.
去吧
Dr. Woods?
伍兹博士
Hello? Hi.
你好 好啊
I am so sorry. Um, some of the parents
真是对不住 有些父母
would like to ask you a few questions.
想要问您一些问题
Sure.
好啊
I have been working with Dr. Woods on this
我和伍兹博士在这项目上
for the last six months, and I can assure you,
合作了六个月 我可以向你保证
neither of us
我们俩
would do anything that puts any of your children in danger.
谁都不会让各位的孩子身处危险之中
I believe this was addressed in the pre-orientation packet.
我想这个在之前一系列的介绍里都有提到过
This was not in that.
这事儿可没写进去
Wh-What is your concern?
那您在担心什么
I work with assembly bots over at the hangar, okay?
我在机库和组装机器人一起工作的好吗
You know what happens on the floor there.
你也知道那里的情况是吧
They put, they put 'em in cages so that people don't get mauled.
它们被关在笼子里 以免伤到人类
He's not an assem...
他不是组装...
Look, we've given them hundreds of tests over the years--
你看 多年来我们做过上百次测试
empathy tests, uh, right and wrong decision trees.
同理心测试 正误决策模组
He has passed them all.
他都通过了
He's at a point right now where he needs
他现在的程度已经到了需要
the thousands of little interactions
每周都会与同辈进行
with his peers every week.
上千次的互动行为
Your kids will be an important part of his development.
你的孩子是他发展很重要的要素
You still haven't answered the question.
你还是没有回答问题
Is he dangerous or not?
他到底危险不危险
No, he's not.
不 他不危险
I don't see what's funny about this.
我不觉得这有什么可笑的
Well, if you're worried about a little kid...
如果你在担心一个小孩
No, that's just it-- he's not a kid,
不 那不是 他不是一个小孩
he's a toaster with hair.
他是个有头发的烤面包机
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表