剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
To be, to be able to hear her laugh.
能...能再听到她的笑声
You just can't understand that.
这种感受你是无法明白的
I understand exactly what it is to lose a child, Alan.
我很明白失去孩子的痛苦 艾伦
Especially when it's taken from you.
尤其是从自己身边被夺走
Where is he?
他在哪里
I told Anya we had to stop.
我和安雅说我们不能再继续这样
That we were crossing a line we could never come back from.
我们会泥足深陷 再也无法回头
You crossed that line a long time ago.
很久以前你就已经泥足深陷了
And I'm trying to make it right.
我正在尽力补救
Please, Molly, Anya wouldn't listen.
拜托 莫莉 安雅不会听你说的
She told me that I had to choose.
她让我必须做出选择
And then she took off with him.
然后她就带他一起走了
Where are they going?
他们要去哪里
If I knew, I would tell you.
如果我知道 我一定会告诉你
When did this start?
这是什么时候开始的
As far as I know, the Aruna was the first mission
据我所知 阿鲁纳是安本
where Yasumoto co-opted Sparks.
指派给斯帕克斯的第一项任务
Let me assure you I'm gonna do everything
我向你保证 我会尽我所能
in my power to make this right.
去处理这件事
Well, Sparks is right about how powerful it is.
斯帕克斯说得对 它的力量的确很强大
We've both seen firsthand what it's capable of.
它的能力我们都亲眼见过
But he's never tried to hurt me.
但是他从来没想过要伤害我
He's only ever tried to protect me.
他只是想保护我
So, when we find him, I think it has to be me... alone.
所以我们找到他的时候 我想我该单独面对他
Well, he's gone to great lengths to get here.
他不顾一切来到这里
If we are gonna find him, we have to figure out
如果我们要去找他 我们得弄明白
why he's here and what he wants.
他来这里的原因和目的
We can keep pushing, but it...
我们可以一直逼问 但是
it sounds like Sparks has no idea
斯帕克斯好像完全不知道
where his wife has gone.
她妻子的去向
Forget Sparks. It's Yasumoto
先不说斯帕克斯 是安本
who sent the Aruna to those coordinates.
把阿鲁纳送去那些坐标点的
Somehow he knew contact was possible.
不知何故 他知道他们会来
We have to find out what else he knows.
我们得查出他还知道些什么
He has your family. How do we get him to talk?
你的家人在他手上 我们要怎么让他开口
We give him exactly what he wants.
我们给他最想要的东西
Sir, you have a call.
先生 你有一通来电
Molly?
莫莉
I have him.
他在我这里
I'm ready to make the exchange.
我准备和你做交换
How did you do it?
你怎么找到他的
I followed Sparks to the motel where he was keeping him.
我跟踪斯帕克斯到了他将其藏匿的汽车旅馆
I have both of them.
两个都在我手上
Tell him.
告诉他
She's telling the truth.
她说的是真话
Bring my family to Jefferson Garage on 15th Street, third level.
带我的家人到15街的杰斐逊车♥库♥ 第三层
Come alone.
你一个人来
How can I trust you?
你要我怎么相信你
I've got something you want.
我手上有你想要的东西
And you've got my family.
而我的家人也还在你手上
One hour.
一个小时之内
Incoming call, Odin.
奥丁来电
Odin, what's up?
奥丁 什么事
Yeah, I'm glad I caught you. I, um...
联♥系♥到你真是太好了 我
I'm at John and Molly's house with Ethan.
我和伊森在约翰和莫莉的家里
Apparently John and Yasumoto had some kind of argument?
约翰和安本似乎起了争执
An argument? What are you talking about? I don't know.
争执 你在说什么 我也不清楚
Um, Ethan was looking for you, and, uh...
伊森刚才在找你
John said he wanted you to get him out of the building.
约翰说要你带伊森离开那栋大楼
Did he say why? No.
他有说原因吗 没有
And I couldn't find you, so I took him home.
我找不到你 就把他带回家了
Okay.
好的
Okay, yeah. I'll, I'll come by now. Stay there.
我现在马上过去 在那等我
Okay, see you soon.
一会儿见
What happened?
发生了什么事
You just woke up.
你刚醒来
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Where's Ethan?
伊森在哪里
He's safe.
他很安全
I got him out of the building.
我让他先逃出大楼了
Where is he?
他在哪里
In the van.
在货车里
Go ahead. See for yourself.
过来吧 自己亲眼看看
Walk.
走
Stop.
停
No! No! What are you doing?
不不 你在做什么
You don't have the baby.
婴儿不在你手上
If you did,
如果在你手上
I'd be dead right now for threatening your life.
我现在会因威胁你的生命而死
Maybe he knows you're bluffing.
也许他知道你在吓唬我
I'm not bluffing.
我没在吓唬你
Wait!
等一下
I'll drop it.
我会把它摔碎
You need this to stay alive.
你需要它维持生命
How did you get it?
你怎么把它拿到的
Check your safe.
检查你的保险箱
See if what's in there is real.
瞧瞧里面那支是不是真的
You couldn't.
你拿不到的
Are you willing to take that chance?
你愿意冒险赌一把吗
Place the weapon on the ground.
把枪放到地上
I thought I was gonna lose you.
我以为我会失去你
But you came back.
但你回来了
I told you I would.
我告诉过你我会回来的
Julie called.
朱莉打来了
She's at home with Ethan. I'm gonna go see them.
她跟伊森在家里 我要去找他们
I know you have to stay here, see things through.
我知道你需要留在这里 继续处理事情
It's almost over. I promise.
快结束了 我保证
Oh, hey, John.
你好 约翰
What's going on?
怎么回事
What happened with Yasumoto?
跟安本发生了什么事
Uh, it's a long story.
说来话长
You mind if I tell you some other time?
你介意我改天再告诉你吗
Hey, Ethan. How are you?
你好 伊森 你怎么样
What's going on with him?
他怎么回事
I don't know. He was fine this afternoon.
我不知道 他下午还好好的
I think he's probably just tired.
我想他可能只是累了
I wouldn't worry too much.
不用太担心
Do you know why he's here?
你知道他为什么来这里吗
You put this whole thing in motion.
整件事是你开始的
How did you know I would make contact,
你怎么知道我会接触上
and how did you even know where to look?
你怎么知道去哪里找
My baby is out there somewhere, scared and alone,
我的孩子就在外面 害怕又孤单
with a power we can't even begin to understand.
带着我们完全不明白的力量
And the only way we're going to find him
而我们找到他的唯一办法
is to know why he came here
就是知道他为什么来这里
and what he wants.
他要的是什么
You're dying.
你快死了
Why do you think my baby can save you?
你为什么认为我的孩子能救你
I don't have an illness, Molly.
我没有任何疾病 莫莉
I have the terminal condition we're all cursed with.
我现在处于所有人都会经历的生命终点
How much do you know about Claypool Industries?
你对克莱普尔实业公♥司♥了解多少
I know you used it to funnel money through Sparks
我知道你用它通过斯帕克斯获取金钱
to put the Aruna in harm's way.
把阿鲁纳站的人都害死了
That's not the whole story.
这不是故事的全部
I used to work for Claypool.
我以前在克莱普尔上班
Many years ago.
很多年前
I was married.
我结婚了
She was pregnant with my child.
她怀了我的孩子
We were poor.
我们很穷
I was a miner.
我是个矿工
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表