剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
When you get out of town, there could be 20 miles
一旦你出了镇子 周围会被
of forest in every direction.
30千米的森林围绕
We know Sparks made it this far.
我们知道斯帕克斯到了这里
And traveling with the Offspring,
而且和后代一起走的话
this forest is as good a place to hide as any.
这个森林正是藏身的好地方
The drones should be able to give us a location soon.
无人机应该马上就能把位置给我们了
We can't wait for that.
我们不能干等着那个
He could be moving.
他可能会一直变换位置
Well, if you want to poke around the woods on your own,
如果你想自己搜搜这片林子
be my guest.
请随意
Or we could just ask him.
或者我们可以直接问问他
Man you're looking for, I know where he is.
你们在找的那个人 我知道他在哪里
Come with me.
跟我来
Just the two of you working this alone?
就你们俩来处理这个案子吗
We work out of the Anderson office.
我们是安德森办公室来的
Call came in, we headed right out.
电♥话♥打来 我们马上就出发了
When it involves a child, you can't be too careful.
事关孩子 再怎么认真也不为过
Anderson?
安德森
You know Steve Tillman?
你们认识史蒂夫·提尔曼吗
Steve? Yeah.
史蒂夫吗 认识啊
Good man.
是个好人
You hear that?
你们听到了吗
Loose contactor. I got to pull over.
电流触头松了 我得靠边停下
I'm just gonna take a look.
我就下去看看
Contactor's in the back.
电流触头在后面
We always knew... intelligent people knew
我们一直知道...那些智慧的人一直知道
that we weren't the only thinking,
我们不是宇宙中唯一会思考
feeling beings in the universe.
有情感的生命
And this is what you found?
这就是你找到的吗
We aimed our ships towards something.
我们朝着某个目标一直努力
And this is what happened.
这就是结果
But how does it do... what it does?
但它是怎么做到的...它到底是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It's half human.
它是半个人类
It seems to be able to find them for us.
它似乎有能力帮我们找到那些人
The people we've lost.
那些我们失去的人
Connect us to them.
将我们联♥系♥起来
Bring them back.
将他们带回我们身边
We need to keep it safe.
我们得保证它的安全
Not just so that Katie can stay with us,
不仅仅是为了让凯蒂能留下来和我们在一起
but so that everyone can have this gift.
也是为了让所有人都能得到这个恩赐
Mommy? Yes?
妈妈 怎么了
You won't make me go back to that dark place,
你不会再让我回到那个黑漆漆的
where dead people go?
死人才去的地方吧
It was lonely there.
我在那里很孤单
No, darling.
不会的 亲爱的
I won't ever let you go back there.
我不会再让你回到那个地方了
Never.
绝对不会
How long till Mom comes back?
妈妈还有多久回来
She should be done with her research
她应该很快就会做完研究
and meeting us at home soon.
然后在家里和我们见
As long as we're here, there are a few diagnostics
既然我们来了 我有几项诊断
I want to run down in the lab.
要在实验室运行
Will Odin be there?
奥丁会在那吗
You two really seem to be hitting it off, huh?
你们俩好像真得很合拍嘛
I like him. He knows about things.
我喜欢他 他知道很多事情
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to remain here.
恐怕我得请你留在这里
Heat sensors, huh?
热传感器
Mr. Yasumoto gave explicit instructions.
安本先生给予了明确的指示
Until the immediate threat is contained,
在直接威胁受到控制之前
he really doesn't think it's a good idea
他认为你离开办公室
for you to leave the office.
不是个好注意
We were just going to run downstairs to my lab.
我们只是想去我楼下的实验室
What's an immediate threat?
直接威胁是什么
Nothing. Just a misunderstanding.
没什么 只是一场误会
Mr. Yasumoto is helping us clear up.
安本先生正在帮我们解决危机
That's right, son. Just a misunderstanding.
没错 孩子 这只是一场误会
It's just so much easier for us to keep an eye on you up here.
你们留在楼上 我们更容易照看你们
I'm sure you can understand.
我相信你们能理解
It's for your safety.
出于你们的安全着想
Please.
这边请
Just the two of us, right?
就我们两个人 是吗
You're taking me to meet him?
你要带我去见他吗
Of course. That's the idea here.
当然 正是如此
And that's it?
仅此而已吗
We get your baby.
我们带回你的宝宝
We bring the two of you back.
然后在带你们俩回去
Then Mr. Yasumoto puts all of his resources at your disposal.
你可以随意使用安本先生所有的资源
What...?
什么
Something's wrong.
事情不大对劲
I know it's hard to get back trust once it's been broken, but...
我知道一旦失去信任 就很难再取得
It's trying to send me a message.
它想给我传达信息
Uh, those trucks that passed the diner,
那些经过餐馆的卡车
where were they going?
是要去哪里
I really don't know what you're talking about.
我真的不知道你在说什么
You had better stop this car.
你最好停车
Something's wrong.
事情不对劲
Listen, Molly, I understand.
莫莉 我明白
You have every reason to be cautious.
你完全有理由保持谨慎
But you have to believe me when I...
但你得相信我 在我...
Take a seat anywhere you want. I'll be with you in a sec.
随便坐 我马上就来
Can I use your phone, please?
我可以用用你的手♥机♥吗
Weren't you just in here?
你刚才不是来过了吗
Yes, but I'm having an emergency.
是 但我有些紧急情况
I need to call my husband.
我要打电♥话♥给我丈夫
Please.
拜托你了
Fine. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
You can have some privacy up there. Okay.
你可以去那边自己打 好
If you do that, you're going to lose in three moves.
如果你这么下 三步之内就会输
You learned fast.
你学得很快嘛
It's simple.
这个很简单
Mom?
妈
Hi, Ethan. I learned how to play chess.
伊森 我学会下象棋了
Great. Can you give Dad the phone, please?
好极了 可以把电♥话♥给爸爸吗
Okay.
好
Ethan, can you please put Dad on the phone?
伊森 可以让爸爸接电♥话♥吗
I need to talk to him in private.
我要和他单独说话
Is it another secret?
这又是秘密吗
I need to talk to him about something, okay?
我要和他说些事情
Is this about me?
和我有关吗
No. It is not about...
不是 不是关于
Ethan. Can you please, please just give Dad the phone?
伊森 你能不能把电♥话♥给爸爸
Come on.
快给我
Hey. What's going on?
发生了什么事
Okay, look. John, I don't have a lot of time, okay? So listen.
听我说 约翰 我时间不多 听清楚了
The man I'm with, Dr. Mason,
和我在一起的那个梅森博士
the baby doesn't want me to be with him.
孩子不想让我和他在一起
Okay? I have no idea why,
我也不知道原因
and it really doesn't matter right now,
而且现在这点也不重要了
but he sent a flock of birds to attack him so I could get away.
他派了一群乌鸦去袭击他 好让我得以逃脱
John... I am not having a good feeling about this right now.
约翰 我现在对这件事有不好的预感
I really think you and Ethan should get out of there.
我觉得你和伊森应该离开那里
Is this something to do with Yasumoto?
这件事和安本有关系吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But if it does, you shouldn't be there.
但如果有的话 你更不能留在那里
Hey. You got to go.
赶快离开这里
Someone's looking for you.
有人在找你
Okay. John, I gotta go.
好了 约翰 我得挂了
Hurry. Thank you.
快点 谢谢
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表