剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
What's a subconscious?
潜意识是什么
The secret part of you.
你秘密的那一部分
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, there's the part of you that's here with me right now.
你现在与我同在的是一部分的你
And there's another part of you
你还有另一部分
that just belongs to you.
仅仅属于你自己
I don't think I have that part.
我觉得我没有那一部分
Of course you do.
你当然有
Everybody does.
每个人都有
Can I stay with you today?
我今天能和你呆在一起吗
You can come to work with me.
你可以来跟我一起上班
I want to stay with Mom.
我想和妈妈呆在一起
Come on, we have to tell the gang about your dream.
来吧 我们要跟大家讲讲你的梦
Maybe you've got some other superpowers we don't know about.
也许你还有我们尚不知晓的其它超能力
What do you say?
你说呢
Go on. Next time.
去吧 下次
Toast is on the table. Quick like a rabbit.
吐司在桌子上 动作快一点
We are still years away
我们的技术还远远不能
from being able to program REM cycles.
编程睡眠周期
Whatever initiated this dream simulation
无论是什么引起这种虚拟的梦
didn't come from us.
绝不来源于我们
Can the program learn how to do it?
程序能够学习怎样做到吗
Not on its own.
程序自己不行
I mean, it must have advanced to override the damage
我是说他在岛上的自我关闭
from-from the shutdown on the island.
一定使他的程序升级并覆盖了损伤
If that's true, dreams are just the beginning.
如果这是真的 那么做梦仅仅是个开始
I need to get him to the lab.
我要把他送到实验室
I need to get some answers.
我需要得到答案
Here's how you're gonna figure this out.
这个就是你解决问题的方法
What is it?
这是什么
It's how Ethan's ears record sound
这是伊森大脑用来分♥析♥
to be analyzed by the motherboard in his brain.
所听到的声音的主板
Okay.
好的
A few nanometers of graphene in a conductor gel.
由几纳米石墨烯填充的导体胶
The graphene is stimulated by the heat from the skin tissue.
石墨烯会被皮肤组织的热量所刺♥激♥
As it melts,
在它融化时
it'll transmit audio to your cell phone frequency.
它会把声音信♥号♥♥传送到你手♥机♥
So you can find out what Sparks has on Sam.
你就能知道斯帕克斯抓住了山姆什么把柄
So, you want me to spy on her?
你是想让我监听她
You have to find out what they have on her.
你得找出他们抓住了她什么把柄
She was the only guest at our wedding.
她是我们婚礼上唯一的客人
You spent every summer at her lake house for years.
你每年夏天都在她湖边的房♥子里住
And she lied to both of us.
并且她对我们都撒了谎
Come on, Molly.
拜托 莫莉
The roster is not long, and the bench doesn't get any deeper.
趁现在一切都还来得及挽救
I've known you for 15 years.
我认识你十五年了
You've never loved making friends.
你从没喜欢过交朋友
Thanks.
谢谢
That's not what I mean.
我不是那个意思
Hey, Sam is working with them.
山姆在为他们效力
Maybe she knows what they did with the baby.
也许她知道他们对胎儿做了什么
Yeah.
是的
Late!
迟到了
Oh. Hey. Sorry, boss.
抱歉 老板
I thought you were Julie.
我以为你是朱莉呢
What's with this delinquent?
这小家伙怎么了呀
Playing hooky?
逃学了吗
Come on. Tell him what happened.
说吧 告诉他发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
I had a dream.
我做梦了
Shut... up.
开...玩笑吧
It was a bad dream.
是个噩梦
Are you kidding me?
你是在逗我玩吗
No.
不是
He woke up screaming.
他尖叫着醒来
Dude!
哥们
I mean, uh, are you okay?
我是说 你现在还好吗
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's amazing.
这太神奇了
Worth taking a look.
值得研究一番
Yeah. Um... Come on, pal. Let's, uh...
对 来 伙计 我们...
Let's go probe those brains.
我们去探究一下你的大脑
Where's Julie? Late.
朱莉呢 迟到了
Has that ever happened in the history of ever?
是不是破天荒头一回啊
You're good.
很厉害嘛
I have a lot of brothers.
我家里有很多兄弟
I'm Odin.
我叫奥丁
Julie.
朱莉
Just started a couple months ago.
我是几个月前才开始练的
I'm actually, uh...
其实我...
terrible.
很逊
It's embarrassing.
丢人了
Do you have an O-ring?
你装了密封圈吗
It'll really cut down that noise.
有的话可以减弱发出的噪音
Oh. That obvious, huh?
有那么明显吗
They're both supers.
我的双腿都是义肢
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah.
当然
No. I mean...
不 我是说...
they're amazing.
你的腿看起来很棒
Thank you?
谢谢夸奖
No. I-I just meant the, um...
不 我是说...
Still not used to this thing, you know. It's...
我还是不习惯用义肢 我是...
drone strike, Second Korea. Still...
第二次去朝鲜时遇到无人机袭击 还是...
lucky I didn't lose the whole arm.
很幸运我没有失去整条手臂
Do you mind?
介意我看看吗
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
I was part of the team that designed it.
这就是我们团队设计的
Okay.
好吧
I'm impressed.
太厉害了
We make way better joints now.
现在我们制♥作♥的关节质量好多了
If you want to try one out,
如果你想换个新的
give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
I will.
我会的
So, you want to tell me how you lost them?
那你想告诉我你是怎么失去双腿的吗
Not particularly.
不想
Oh. Sam.
山姆啊
Molly. Hi.
莫莉 你好
Uh, I need to make an appointment with you.
我需要跟你预约见个面
Okay. Paul can take care of you.
好 去找保罗就行
I'm sorry, I have to get to a meeting.
抱歉 我赶着去开会
Okay, Sam, wait, wait.
山姆 等等
Um... I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just been hard for me to accept that I've been...
我只是很难接受自己曾一度...
seeing things that aren't there.
看到不存在的东西
You know what, we'll do another scan.
我们再做一次扫描就行
We'll get to the bottom of it.
一定会查个水落石出的
I just need clarity.
我只是需要弄明白
And please,
求你了
don't walk on eggshells with me, okay?
不要跟我这么小心翼翼 好吗
Truce?
咱说好休战啦
Of course.
当然
Truce.
休战了
We swept the lab.
我们全面清理了实验室
No traces of contaminants or outside tampering.
没有污染迹象也没有外部干扰
Dr. Calder's psych eval was flawless.
考德博士的精神评估没问题
There's no explanation for what happened,
对发生的事情没有任何合理解释
except for this.
除了这个
It's the same symbol that was sent from the Aruna.
和我们从阿鲁纳发送的符号♥一致
Has anyone else seen this?
有别人看到过这个吗
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表