剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
through the atmosphere and lead to mass infection.
散步到大气中 造成大规模感染
And this isn't just about Molly or Sean Glass
这次任务不仅事关莫莉 肖恩·格拉斯
or Katie Sparks;
或者凯蒂·斯帕克斯
it's about all nine billion of us.
更事关九十亿人类的存亡
If you're the praying type,
如果你信仰上帝
say a prayer for Dr. Woods.
那就为伍兹博士祈祷吧
If you're superstitious, cross your fingers,
如果你迷信 那就交叉手指祈求好运
throw a pinch of salt.
祈求避开魔鬼的侵袭
If you don't believe in anything,
如果你不相信任何东西
believe in her.
那就相信她
Ben?
本
Hello, Molly.
你好 莫莉
Hey, buddy. Did you miss me?
哥们 你想我了吗
I've been running a probability analysis based on the mission briefing.
我基于任务简报作了一个概率分♥析♥
Don't want to hear that right now.
我现在不想听这个
There appears to be a very slim margin for success
结果显示此行成功的几率很小
and a high degree of risk...
并且有极高的风险
You're skating on thin ice here, buddy.
你现在就是在铤而走险 伙计
Launch Control to Odessa-- time to fly.
发射控制中心呼叫奥德萨号♥ 准备发射
Roger that.
收到
Stand by to initiate launch sequence.
准备启动发射程序
Standing by.
待命
T-minus 15 seconds...
倒计时15秒
fourteen...
thirteen...
twelve...
eleven...
ten...
nine...
eight...
seven...
six...
five...
four...
three...
two...
one...
zero...
launch!
发射
Ben?
本
Any luck?
有发现吗
Sorry, Molly.
抱歉 莫莉
I tried each sector of the Seraphim.
我试着联♥系♥了塞拉芬上的各个区域
Still no answer from Sean or Katie.
仍然没有收到肖恩或者凯蒂的回应
Keep trying.
继续试
And set the clock for 97 minutes.
然后把时间设成97分钟倒计时
Let me out of here!
放我出去
Sean!
肖恩
Molly!
莫莉
We got to get your electrolytes up. Aw, God!
我们得提高你体内的电解质 天啊
Katie, the real Katie,
凯蒂 那个真的凯蒂
she's been dead for a while.
已经死了好一阵子了
It looks like something
看起来像是有什么东西
tore its way right out of her stomach.
撕开她的肚子爬了出来
And the thing, the-the whatever it is,
然后这东西 这个不知道是什么的东西
sabotaged my communication,
破坏了我的通讯
locked me in the Aruna pod.
把我锁在了阿鲁纳舱体内
Molly! We need to go right now.
莫莉 我们得马上离开
We are going to as soon as we fix
等我们修好通讯系统
the com system and turn the station around.
帮空间站调个头 之后马上走
Why don't we just let it burn up?
我们为何不让它被烧掉算了
If the Seraphim burns up on reentry,
假如塞拉芬在折返的途中烧起
those spores on the condensers
那些电容器里的孢子
can very well make their way to Earth.
很容易就会来到地球上
Right now,
如今
you and I are the only two people that can stop it.
只有你我二人可以阻止这件事
I don't want to die up here, Molly.
我不想死在这上面 莫莉
We are not gonna die up here.
我们不会死在这上面的
I've got a family to get home to.
我也得回家 家里有人等着我
All we have to do
我们只需要
is fix the comm system and make contact with the ground.
修好通讯系统 然后和地面联♥系♥
And they'll take it from there.
接下来就是他们的事儿了
And if they don't, we'll use the fuel reserves,
假如他们没回应 我们就要用燃料储备
move it with the thrusters and be out of here.
用推进器移♥动♥空间站 然后离开这里
Okay, what's first?
好吧 首先要怎样
What happened to the comms?
通讯系统怎么了
She fried the power module to the antenna.
她把通讯天线的电源模块烧毁了
Is there a spare in the shed?
空间站里还有备用的吗
At least one.
至少有一个
That's Plan A.
这就是A计划
The explosion at Yasumoto Towers
发生于安本塔
that destroyed the Humanichs Corporation laboratory
并炸毁人工智能会社实验室的爆♥炸♥
was a terrorist attack,
是一次恐怖袭击
planned and executed not by our human enemies,
它不是我们的人类敌人所策划并执行的行动
but by a machine.
而是出自一个机器
Well, I don't think it could've been any clearer.
我觉得这说的已经够清楚了
He's talking about a future attack.
他说的是一次未来的袭击
That doesn't mean he already planted the bomb.
但那不意味着他已经安装好了炸♥弹♥
What do you think he did when he shut him down?
你觉得他把伊森关闭后做了什么
Maybe he made some changes in his program.
说不定他改了一下伊森的程序
He's neural net is untouched.
他的神经网络没有受到影响
We can't even get in there,
我们没法解读他的神经网络
and we're not talking about a computer genius here.
而且现在讨论的不是什么计算机天才
Okay, I want to open him up.
好吧 我想把他打开
John, that's a bad idea.
约翰 这不是个好主意
Do you have a better one?
那你有更好的办法吗
Yes! Call the bomb squad! Put him in a shelter!
有 让拆弹小组来 把他放进防爆室里
Do you know what the bomb squad will do?
你知道防爆小组会怎么做吗
They'll take him and they'll do a controlled explosion!
他们会将他带走并在可控制范围内引爆
They'll kill him! We don't know that.
他们会杀了他的 谁都说不准
When he disappeared on the island,
上次他在岛上失踪的时候
the sheriff acted like I lost a toy!
警长表现得好像我丢了个玩具一样
Other people don't see him like we do.
别人可不像我们一样把他当孩子看
It's too dangerous to do it here, John!
在这儿打开他太危险了 约翰
All I'm saying is let's be 100% sure.
我只想百分之百确认是否有炸♥弹♥
Let's shut him down, open him up and see for ourselves
在别人干涉这件事之前
before we get anyone else involved.
我们先关掉他 亲自打开看看
Julie, tell him this is a bad idea.
朱莉 你告诉他这主意有多糟
John, I know how you feel.
约翰 我明白你的感受
He's your son.
他是你的儿子
We love him, too,
我们也很爱他
but you're putting other people's lives at risk!
但你这是在拿别人的生命去冒险
I'm putting people's lives at risk?
我拿别人的生命冒险
Wait a second-- who brought Odin here?
等会 谁把奥丁带进来的
Who let him get close to Ethan?
谁让奥丁接近伊森的
You! Wait, come on, man! That's not fair.
是你 等会 你这么说不公平
You can't put this on her.
这事不能怪她
If you want to call the police,
你要是想叫警♥察♥来
be my guest.
你就叫
If you want to go, go.
你要是想走 你就走
But I'm opening him up.
我要把他打开
No! Ethan, just for a bit.
不 伊森 关一会就好了
We have to shut you down to see what Odin did to you.
我们想看看奥丁对你做了什么
We think he did something really bad.
我们觉得他对你做了很不好的事
He's my friend. He's not your friend, Rabbit.
他是我的朋友 他不是你的朋友 小兔子
He was using us. That's not true.
他利用了我们 瞎说
He made a video saying
他录了一段视频
that you wanted to hurt a lot of people.
说你要伤害很多人
We could show it to you.
我们可以放给你看
Why would we lie to you, hmm?
我们为什么要骗你呢
Because you want to shut me down for good
因为你们想永远让我关机
and never wake me up, exactly like he told me.
再也不启动了 奥丁是这么说的
I don't want to shut you down for good. Yes, you do.
我不想让你永远关机 你就想
You're afraid of what's happening to me.
你担心我将来发生改变
And Mom doesn't love me.
妈妈也不爱我
Your mom loves you. We-we both do.
你妈妈爱你 我们 我们都爱你
I'm not like you. I'm like Odin.
我跟你不一样 我像奥丁
That's why we have to stick together.
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表