剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
From your Antarctica research?
你在南极的研究伙伴吗
I swear to God, she was telling me to kill him.
我向天起誓 刚才是她叫我杀的他
Sarah Wilton drowned a year ago on a research expedition.
莎拉·威尔顿一年前在科学考察中溺水淹死了
I know she's dead.
我知道她死了
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你要我说什么
She told me to let the baby out.
她叫我把婴儿放出来
She wanted me to open the door.
她要我打开那道门
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
What is it?
这是什么
It appeared on your skin before you attacked Dr. Meehan.
你攻击米翰博士前 这图案就出现在你脑袋上
You ever seen this pattern before?
你以前有见过这图案吗
No. What is it?
没有 这是什么
What is it?
到底是什么
Breaking news.
即时新闻
The center of the storm is now just 40 miles
暴风雨的中心刚离开北加州海岸
off the Northern California coast, with steady...
四十英里 伴随着稳定的...
Ethan?
伊森
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Are you drawing something?
在画画吗
Why are you drawing this, Ethan?
为什么画这个东西 伊森
It's my nightmare.
这就是我的恶梦
Did you see this somewhere?
你在哪见过这图案吗
On your belly.
在你肚子上
Ethan said he saw that on my belly when I passed out.
伊森说我昏倒时 他在我肚子上见过这图案
He said it was moving.
他说图案当时还在动
What do you think it is? I don't know.
你觉得这是什么 不知道
But I also know that Kryger saw it.
但我知道克雷格也见过这图案
I mean, he even drew it on the wall of his trailer.
他甚至把图案画在他房♥车的墙上
Where did he see it? Good question.
那他是在哪看到的 问得好
I'm gonna meet him tomorrow.
明天我要去见他
Molly, you can't.
莫莉 你不能去
He broke into the ISEA.
他闯进国际安全设备协会
He's reckless, he's putting himself in danger.
他做事鲁莽 让自己处于险境
He knows something about that symbol.
他知道一些关于这符号♥的事
Maybe that's the reason he did it.
这可能就是他闯进去的原因
Maybe the reason is he's crazy.
他疯了可能才是原因
Well, Sparks knows he did,
斯帕克斯知道这点
so I've got to meet him and warn him,
所以我得去见他 提醒他
because if I don't, who knows what they're gonna do to him.
如果我不去 谁知道他们会怎么对他
Okay, if you do meet him and you get caught,
好吧 如果你因为去见他被抓住
what'll they do to you?
那他们又会怎么对你呢
Where is Kryger?
克雷格在哪里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You stole my prints, you gave them to him.
你把我的指模偷走给了他
Where is he?
他在哪里
I have access codes to 60%
我有60%的
of the satellites orbiting this rock.
地球卫星轨道接入代码
Maybe you're walking home tonight,
今晚也许你走路回家的时候
a drone malfunctions, blows your legs off.
一架无人机会突然发生故障 炸掉你的双腿
Ow! Look. Ow! Stop! Stop!
疼 住手 住手
Okay, look, look, he paid me to copy your prints.
他付钱让我复♥制♥你的指模
I don't know anything else.
我只知道这么多
Okay, okay! Look...
我说 我说
I heard him talking to someone on the phone... on the phone.
我听到他在电♥话♥里和人说 说
He's-he's meeting someone tomorrow morning.
他明早要和人见面
Bradfield Park.
德菲尔德公园
10:00 a.m.
早上十点
Thanks for this.
这个谢了
Sorry I was late yesterday.
抱歉我昨天迟到了
Charlie filled me in.
查理把情况告诉我了
There's no record of the synapses
没有记录显示
that would have created a dream in his circuitry.
有能给他的电路创造梦境的突触
It's as if it never happened.
他不可能会做梦的
Well, maybe we just can't see it.
也许只是我们没看见
He's faster than he was last week.
他比上周快了
Yeah, he is.
是的
Listen, John, about the other day.
约翰 那天的事
I was out of line.
我出格了
It's just, ten years, you know,
这是我们十年来
everything we've worked for.
努力的一切
It's just hard for me, you know, because I care about him,
所以我很难接受 因为我关心他
and I care about you and Charlie and...
我关心你和查理 还有...
Listen, i have to run out for an hour.
我得出去一个小时
Um, can you keep an eye on Ethan?
你能帮我照看伊森吗
Sure, no problem.
当然 没问题
Dr. Barton.
我是巴顿博士
Sam, hi.
山姆 你好
I really need your help.
我真的需要你的帮助
Molly?
莫莉
Kryger reached out to me last night.
克雷格昨晚打给我
He broke into the ISEA.
他闯入了国际安全设备协会
I don't know what he took, but he asked me to meet him.
我不知道他拿走了什么 他说要见我
I'm sorry. I can't, um... I can't really hear you right now.
抱歉 我不...我现在听不清你说话
Your lab results won't be back until Monday.
你的检验结果要下周一才能出来
He's in over his head this time.
他这次肯定是疯了
You know, maybe you should call John.
也许你该打给约翰
The meeting is in ten minutes at the Camden Library,
他跟我约了十分钟后在卡姆登图书馆见面
but I'm not going.
但我不会去见他
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么告诉我这些
Because you need to know.
因为你需要知道
Tell Sparks. He'll know what to do.
告诉斯帕克斯 他知道该怎么做
Camden Library.
卡姆登图书馆
That's where he can find Kryger.
他能在那里找到克雷格
Alan, I have something for you.
艾伦 我有事告诉你
Gordon, Sparks.
戈登 我是斯帕克斯
Kryger's headed to Camden Library.
克雷格去了卡姆登图书馆
Get your men over there.
让你的手下赶紧过去
Let's go.
走吧
Head down, head down.
低头 低头
Keep walking. Let's get out of here.
继续走 我们赶紧离开这里
You're not safe.
这里不安全
Little man's on fire.
小鬼火力全开了
He's beating her.
他快打败她了
Last week he could barely keep up.
上周他还不是她的对手
Julie.
朱莉
Who is that?
那个人是谁
Odin. Hey. Odin?
奥丁 你好 奥丁
Hey. Is this an okay time? It's perfect.
你现在方便吗 很方便
Charlie, this is... Odin.
查理 这是... 奥丁
Yeah, right.
没错
Ruler of Asgard, father of Thor.
仙宫的统治者 雷神托尔的父亲
This is Charlie, one of my coworkers.
这是查理 我同事
Yeah. I'm gonna get a sandwich from the coworker lounge.
我要去同事休息室拿个三明治吃
Sorry about him.
很抱歉他失礼了
Um... the clicking came back.
干扰声又回来了
Okay, yeah. Let me, um... go see what I can find.
好的 让我看看是怎么回事
Just a second.
等我一下
What are you playing?
你在玩什么
A game.
一个游戏
Odin was the Norse god of war.
奥丁是北欧神话中的战神
And also poetry.
在诗歌♥中也是
That's funny, huh?
很有趣吧
Those two things don't always go together.
风马牛不相及的两样东西
There's lots of poems about war.
关于战争的诗有很多
That's true.
确实
Why do you think that is?
你觉得这是为什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I think it's because we love heroes.
我想那是因为我们喜欢英雄
Warriors performing heroic acts for heroic reasons.
喜欢战士为伟大的事业做出的英勇举动
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表