剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
All right, let's reboot this puppy.
好的 让我们重启这个小家伙
Remember when we actually built a puppy
还记得我们曾制♥作♥过一只小狗
and I said that?
我也这么说过吗
Yeah.
好吧
Say a prayer.
祈祷吧
There's still damage at the core.
主核心仍然有损坏
This is gonna take a while.
得需要一段时间才能修好
How did it make the trip?
情况如何
Our concerns about keeping it alive
之前我们一直担心它在母体外能否成活
outside of the mother won't be an issue.
现在这已经不成问题了
It's surviving.
它活下来了
It's thriving.
在茁壮成长
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
Don't go anywhere.
哪里都不要去
Understood.
明白
Still no answer.
还是没人接
The door is open.
车门还开着
Keep it that way.
就这么开着吧
Hey, Molly.
莫莉
Sam, thank God.
山姆 谢天谢地
What's going on?
怎么了
Hey, John. Come on in.
约翰 快进来
I have been calling you and calling you.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I can see that.
看到了
What on earth is wrong?
到底怎么了
Has anyone been in touch with you?
有人联♥系♥过你吗
About what?
因为何事呢
Why do you have cuts on your hand?
你手上怎么有伤口
Well, because John and I went to see my dad on the island.
因为我跟约翰一起去岛上看我爸爸了
We were gonna do a test ourselves,
我们本来想自己检测一下
but they followed us there.
但是他们跟踪我们过去了
Who did?
谁
Sparks. He's behind the whole thing.
斯帕克斯 一切都是他操纵的
You so saved me, Sam.
是你救了我 山姆
Molly, did you get an I.V.?
莫莉 你挂水了吗
We just left the hospital.
我们刚出院
Molly blacked out. We were looking for Ethan.
莫莉在我们找伊森的过程中晕倒了
They took the baby out of my body.
他们把宝宝弄出我身体了
I woke up this morning and the baby was gone.
今早我醒来宝宝就不见了
They're covering their tracks.
他们想掩饰自己的所作所为
What baby?
什么宝宝
Do you mean Ethan?
你是指伊森吗
The pregnancy?
她怀的宝宝啊
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
No. Molly...
不 莫莉...
That's not even... possible.
这根本... 不可能呀
Wait, you-you honestly don't know
你真的不知道
what we're talking about?
我们现在在说什么吗
I mean, you-you discovered it.
是你先发现的啊
You-you did the scan.
是你给她做的扫描
What scan?
什么扫描
I...
我...
Are who listening?
谁在窃听
Oh, come on!
你有没有搞错
Molly, what were they treating you for at the hospital?
莫莉 你为什么进医院
Was it a blackout, a head injury?
是因为晕倒头部受伤吗
Okay.
那行
Are we really gonna play this game?
我们真的要这么玩是吧
I'm not playing any game.
我没跟你玩啊
I'm trying to react to you as a friend...
我这是作为你的朋友跟你交谈...
No, as a friend,
不 作为我的朋友
you told me to get out of that car.
你让我从那辆车上下来
You called me after the party
派对结束之后你打电♥话♥给我
and I said she'd gone to the ISEA with Sparks,
我说她跟斯帕克斯去了国际安全设备协会
and you sounded worried.
你听后很担心
I was worried.
我的确担心
You were acting so strange that night.
那晚你的行为太奇怪了
The text is gone.
那条短♥信♥不见了
They erased it!
他们删除了
Honestly, I don't... I...
真的 我不...我...
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
What do they have on you? Huh?
你有什么把柄在他们手上
Molly...
莫莉...
if there's any part of you that trusts me right now,
如果你现在还有一丁点相信我
please, go back to the hospital.
拜托 回医院去吧
They better have a gun to your head.
你最好是被他们威胁到了
John...
约翰...
I'm so sorry...
很抱歉...
but something happened to her up there.
但是她精神方面确实有问题
She's right to be paranoid.
她这么多疑情有可原
But it's a brain issue.
但这是大脑问题
She needs to be seen.
该找医生给她看看
Take her far away from whatever it is she's suspicious of,
带她远离她怀疑的一切
but please, just get her some help.
拜托 你一定要帮她
Please.
拜托了
They got to her.
他们对她动手了
They're trying to make me look crazy.
他们想让我看上去跟疯了一样
Hello?
喂
We'll be right there.
我们马上过去
What? It's Ethan.
怎么了 是伊森
Something's wrong. He's not waking up.
出问题了 他醒不过来
Yasumoto Towers.
安本塔
Whatever caused him to shut down was catastrophic.
导致他关闭的原因是灾难性的
His systems are trying to rebuild
他的系统正在尝试从头开始
everything he is from scratch.
重建一切
He's still in there.
他还在里边
I know he is.
我知道他在里边
Is there anything we can do?
我们能做些什么吗
Well, it's not as simple as reloading a backup.
这可不像重装备份那么简单
Ethan's complexity has out-paced our ability to repair him.
伊森构造复杂 已经远不是我等可以修复的了
We could try forcing an engagement,
我们可以尝试强制运行一个协议
with his body to speed up the process but... No.
让他身体加速进程处理 但是 不
Interfering could be disastrous.
干扰可能造成严重后果
Even when we've modeled a flawless restart,
即便我们完美地进行了重启
there's still potential for cognitive and memory loss.
他依然可能面临认知和记忆的缺失
He might not be who he was before he shut down.
他可能变不回关闭之前的那个人了
So... basically, he's in a coma?
所以 他相当于正在昏迷中
Basically.
差不多吧
All we can do is wait.
我们能做的只有等待
I want someone by his side
我希望有人待在他身旁
24-7.
一刻不离
Really? But he's not even gonna know we're here.
真的吗 他又不知道我们在这里
We'll know.
我们会知道
Ethan's hurt because of me.
伊森是因为我受伤的
They used him to lure me out of the house.
他们用他来引诱我出屋
Who knows what happened?
世事难料
We have to get inside the ISEA.
我们得进入国际安全设备协会
It's the only way we're gonna get any answers.
那是我们能找到答案的唯一办法
I-If you don't believe me...
如果你不相信我
Hey, I-I...
我...
I don't know what I believe.
我都不知道我相信什么
That's the truth.
这是真话
I-I know something happened to you on the mission
我知道任务途中有事发生在你身上
because you came back changed.
因为你回来时变了
I-I know, I know you believe you were pregnant...
我知道 你之前认为自己怀孕了
No. I was pregnant.
不对 我是怀孕了
We spent years trying to have this baby.
我们花了好多年想要个孩子
We wanted it so badly.
我们那么想要
So I... what? I saw what I wanted to see?
所以我 我就幻想了自己想看的事吗
No... Huh? All of it?
不是 幻想了这一切
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表