剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I went to space on a 13-month solo mission.
我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务
I didn't come home alone.
我并非独自归来
My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich.
我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
His name is Ethan. He's the prototype.
他叫伊森 他是原型
This is a story about Earth.
这是一个关于地球的故事
Ethan!
伊森
A story about family.
关于家庭的故事
A story about surviving.
关于生存的故事
Previously on Extant.
《传世》前情提要
We received a distress call from the Aruna Station.
我们收到了从阿鲁纳站发来的求救信♥号♥♥
We believe there are no survivors.
我们认为无人幸免于难
Dad?
爸
I'm gonna die up here.
我会死在这里
What kind of father...
什么样的父亲
sends his daughter into harm's way like that, Alan?
才会将自己的女儿置于那种险境 艾伦
What does he want?
他想要干什么
He wants out.
他想出来
If you take him, I can come, too.
如果你能带他出去 我就也能离开这里了
Mommy.
妈咪
She's real.
她是真实的
My wife is in danger.
我妻子危在旦夕
Perhaps it will be safer for Ethan to join us here.
也许伊森跟我们待在这里会更安全
Mr. Yasumoto doesn't want us to leave this place.
安本先生不想让我们离开这里
I need you to go find Julie,
我需要你去找朱莉
and tell her to get you out of the building.
并且让她把你带出这栋大楼
I need to find Julie. We're in trouble.
我要找朱莉 我们有麻烦了
I can take you to her.
我可以带你去找她
We have lost our souls to machines.
我们让机器占据了我们的灵魂
We need a reckoning.
我们得想办法解决问题
Starting right here.
就从他开始
Meet Dr. Mason.
这是梅森博士
Dr. Mason is an expert on theories of extraterrestrial life.
梅森博士是外星生命理论研究专家
You had better stop this car.
你最好把车停下来
This is for your own good.
这都是为了你好
You want to meet your son?
你想见见你儿子吗
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该做什么
Start with your access code.
从你的接入代码开始
Something's wrong.
不对劲
Harmon. Oh, God. Oh, God.
哈蒙 天哪 天哪
The baby's not here.
婴儿不在这里
Molly, it's getting stronger. You have to stop it.
莫莉 它正在变强 你得阻止它
Harmon! Harmon! Harmon!
哈蒙 哈蒙 哈蒙
Hey, why don't you get that game you keep bragging about?
把你一直吹嘘自己很拿手的游戏拿来吧
See how good you really are.
让我看看你到底有多厉害
Oh, I'm good.
我超厉害的
Oh, yeah? I'll be the judge of that.
真的吗 这得由我来评评看
Can I help you?
有什么能帮到您吗
Uh, I was just headed to the kitchen.
我只是想去下厨房♥
Wanted to get myself some tea.
想弄杯茶喝喝
I can call the chef.
我能传唤厨师
He can send it up here.
他会把茶送上来的
I don't mind walking.
我不介意自己走一趟的
Oh, it's no trouble at all, sir.
这完全不麻烦 先生
Are you sure? I'm positive.
你确定 确定
Is there anything else that you need?
您还需要其他的什么吗
No, no. I was just thirsty.
不用了 我就是有点渴而已
Harmon?
哈蒙
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 真的很对不起
Molly.
莫莉
Okay.
好吧
We've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Who was he?
他是谁
Dr. Mason.
梅森博士
One of Yasumoto's scientists.
是安本手下的一个科学家
He came here to help me get the baby.
他来这儿帮我找到我的孩子
Yasumoto?
安本
Hideki Yasumoto? Yeah.
安本秀成吗 是的
He was your silent investor.
他是幕后的投资人
He was behind all of it.
这一切都是他在背后操纵
The Aruna mission, Claypool...
阿鲁纳行动 克莱普尔...
And you're working with him?
而你现在是在和他一起工作吗
Well, I thought I was.
我曾经以为我是
We'd better get out of here before he wakes up.
我们最好在他醒来前离开这里
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Something terrible is about to happen.
有可怕的事情要发生
Dr. Mason.
梅森博士
Call your men off.
让你的人撤退
Do not send them after Sparks.
别派他们去追斯帕克斯了
Tell them to stand down.
让他们退出
I'm afraid I can't do that, Molly.
这我恐怕做不到 莫莉
Sparks has the baby.
婴儿在斯帕克斯那儿
We can't let him get away.
我们不能放他走
This was not our deal.
这不是我们应付得来的
If you send them in there to try to take the baby like this,
如果你派他们用这种手段去抢婴儿
they will die.
他们会死的
Just like at Claypool.
就跟克莱普尔那次一样
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't wait any longer.
我不能再等了
Okay.
好吧
We have to get to Sparks before they do.
我们必须抢在他们之前找到斯帕克斯
On your knees! On your knees.
跪下 跪下
Now!
快点
Hands where I can see them.
把手放在我看得见的地方
Sir? They've apprehended Molly Woods.
先生 他们已经逮捕了莫莉·伍兹
What about the Offspring?
后代怎样了
Closing in now.
现在快到了
We have a sniper in place,
我们的狙击手已经就位
ready to take out Sparks on your signal.
您一下令就立即杀掉斯帕克斯
Not until the Offspring is safe.
确保后代的安全之后再杀
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Anya, I killed him.
安雅 我杀死他了
I killed Kryger.
我杀死克雷格了
Like you said,
正如你所言
we have to make our peace with it.
我们要跟它和平共处
We need to find a safe place.
我们得找个安全的地方
Somewhere we can lie low
然后藏起来
until we can be sure no one's looking for us.
直到确定没人来找我们
Alan.
艾伦
Eyes on vehicle. Closing in now.
注意前方车辆 目标接近中
You'd better stop them now.
你最好现在就让他们停手
Ma'am. He'll think you're gonna hurt him.
夫人 他会以为你们要伤害他
Take me to him! I can help you!
让我去接近他 我能帮你
Ma'am! Not another word.
夫人 别再多说了
Please step out of the vehicle, sir.
请下车 先生
Open the back door. Slowly.
把后门打开 动作慢点
I don't think you want me to do that.
我建议你不要这样
Open the door.
把门打开
Gunfire! Friendly! Friendly!
注意枪弹 停火 停火
Who's shooting?!
谁在开枪
Who's in contact?!
谁还能听得到
Okay, look, listen, if you keep me here,
听着 你要是把我困在这儿
he'll come for you next.
他下一个对付的就是你了
He'll do anything to protect me.
他会不顾一切地保护我
I'm his mother.
我是他的母亲
Sanders, stay in position!
桑德斯 守住你的位置
I don't want to die.
我不想死
That's an order, Sanders!
这是命令 桑德斯
How'd you get here?
你怎么找到这儿来的
We tracked Anya.
我们跟踪安雅
When we got to the cabins, it...
我们到小屋子时 你...
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表