剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Alan, please,
艾伦 求你
just leave my brother out of this.
不要把我弟弟牵涉进来
This is a situation of your own making, Sam,
山姆 这样的局面是你一手造成的
and one that only you have the power to change.
也只有你能改变这种局面
All you have to do
你所需要做的就是
is help Molly.
帮助莫莉
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
Right now,
此时此刻
just enjoy your chat.
就好好跟他聊天吧
The rest, we'll talk about later.
剩下的事 我们晚点再谈
Sammy.
山米
It's Billy.
我是比利
You look great.
你气色很好
I have a status update.
我这边有新情况
Is the team in place?
团队准备就绪了吗
We're waiting on your word.
我们在等待你的指示
Consider this the go.
开始行动吧
What about Sam Barton?
山姆·巴顿方面怎么样了
I don't think she'll be an issue for us anymore.
她不会再成为我们的障碍了
And, Gordon, I assume you'll take every precaution
戈登 我想你会采取一切预防措施
to keep this as seamless as possible.
尽可能保证此次行动做到天衣无缝
I'll call you when we're done.
行动结束后 我会打电♥话♥给你
We're a go.
开始行动
Ethan, would you be honest with me if I asked you a question?
伊森 如果我问你问题 你会诚实回答吗
Yes.
会
Did anything happen at home
家里发生了什么事
that made you leave the house all of a sudden?
让你们突然离家远走吗
We had a party for my mom.
我们当时在为妈妈办派对
What kind of party?
什么派对
A late birthday party.
一场迟来的生日派对
for when she was in space.
补过她在太空错过的那个
They have secrets.
他们有秘密
Who?
谁
My mom and dad.
我爸爸和妈妈
I hear them arguing,
我听到他们吵架
but then when they see me,
但是发现我之后
they stop talking and act funny.
他们就不吵了 表现得很搞笑
What do they argue about?
他们在吵什么
I don't know.
我不知道
That's okay.
没关系的
Everybody's got secrets.
人人都有秘密
Even the best of them, huh?
就算是最好的人也有 知道吗
Nobody's perfect.
没有人是完美的
Hey, Quinnsy!
你好啊 昆西
Hey, Griggsy. Who do you got there?
你好 格里格斯 这位是谁呀
Uh, Griggsy, that's my grandson, Ethan.
格里格斯 那是我孙子 伊森
Ethan, this is Mr. Griggs.
伊森 这位是格里格斯先生
Pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Take it Mol's on the island. Just for a short while.
我猜小莫在岛上是吧 她只待一会儿
A couple of squid crews just rolled in to the Anchor.
几个捕乌贼的刚刚去"船锚"酒吧了
Just screaming to take their money away.
我迫不及待想要去把他们的钱赚走了
Feeling lucky?
要去试试手气吗
Look, I promised Ethan's mother that
我答应了伊森她妈妈
I'd bring him home for bedtime.
睡觉前把伊森带回家的
Ah, well, another time.
那就改天吧
See you, kid.
再见 小子
Hey, Ethan,
伊森
how about we kill a half hour?
我们去玩半小时怎样
Nice.
太好了
Angle it, angle it.
换个角度 换个角度
Okay, now push it in.
行了 现在推进去
Yeah.
没错
Molly?
莫莉
Don't let me go.
不要赶我走
What's wrong?
怎么了
He was here.
他刚刚在这儿
Marcus.
马库斯
It's a hallucination. Like Tim.
那是幻觉 就和蒂姆一样
You don't believe me?
你不相信我吗
I believe you're seeing things.
我相信你看到了一些东西
But you can't believe what you can't see, right?
但你不相信你看不到的 是吧
I want it to stop, okay?
我想停止你的这种幻觉 明白吗
So let's get this test done.
所以让我们把这个测试做完
Then we'll go home and get you the help you need.
然后我们就回家 去寻取你要的帮助
All right, son.
好了 小子
Any time you're ready.
准备好就放开
That's my boy.
真是我的好孩子
My wife is gonna kill me.
我老婆会杀了我的
All right, now, for the brave of heart,
好了 现在 勇士们
time for a final wager:
该下最后一注了
three in a row.
连中三元
Come on, come on. Good luck, Quinnsy.
来吧 来吧 祝你好运 昆西
This time...
这次...
it's gonna be double or nothing.
要么翻倍要么输光
All right.
好了
All right, kid.
好了 孩子
Show 'em your magic now, okay?
给他们看看你的魔力 好吗
No way, kid.
不可能的 孩子
Come on, Ethan,
上吧 伊森
we're waiting.
我们等着呢
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Aw, come on, come on back.
来啊 回来啊
Get in.
上车
Hurry up.
快点
That was real money, kid.
那可是真钱啊 孩子
Lots of it! What the hell happened?
好多钱呢 刚才到底是怎么回事
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry?
对不起
Yeah, sorry don't cut it.
"对不起"可不管用
Sorry don't give me my money back!
"对不起"又不能把我的钱拿回来
Take a whole bunch of sorry, and it adds up to nothing!
拿着一大堆"对不起" 屁用都没有
You ever think about that when you were screwing up?
你搞砸的时候有想过这个吗
No. Of course you wouldn't.
没有 你当然没想过了
Why would you?
你为什么要想呢
You have no regard for anybody else having a good time.
你自己玩得开心 才不考虑别人呢
Nobody's perfect.
人无完人
Oh, no.
天啊
Are you kidding me? Is that why you missed?
你是在逗我呢吧 你就因为这个没扔中
Because of what I said?
就因为我说过的话
Oh, that's not what I meant, kid.
我可不是那个意思 孩子
That's not what...
我可不是...
Yeah, I left that gate open for a reason.
门没关是有原因的
Think your mom and dad, um...
想着你♥爸♥你妈...
Kid?
孩子
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?
伊森
What do you mean, you lost him?!
你什么意思 你把他弄丢了
Well, we were driving back from town,
我们从市里开车回来
I stopped to open up the gate, and the kid was gone.
我停下来开门 然后那孩子就不见了
Gone how?!
怎么就不见了
Well, I went to open up the gate, which you shut...
我去开门 就是你们关上了...
I didn't shut it.
我没关
And then, when I got back, the kid had run off.
然后 我回去一看 孩子不见了
I can't reactivate his tracking sensor. Something's wrong.
我无法重新激活他的追踪器 不对劲
It could be these woods.
可能是受这些树影响
The reception is bad.
信♥号♥♥很差
Okay, look, Daddy,
好吧 听着 爸爸
Ethan wouldn't just get out the car and run off.
伊森不可能就这样自己下车跑掉了
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表