剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
在传输管附近
Sean, whatever it is you're seeing,
肖恩 不管你看到了什么
it's not real.
都不是真的
Fight it! It's happening to me, too.
反抗 我的情况也一样
Sean... I've been exposed, too.
肖恩 我也暴露了
We're just gonna have to push through it.
我们必须尽快完成任务
Ben... we got a change of plan.
本 我们得换个计划
What happened?
发生什么事了
He cut the line to the fuel transfer hoses.
他切断了燃料传输管道
We're going to Plan C.
我们执行C计划
The probability of success
爆♥炸♥终止的
for an explosive decommission... Ben, I swear to God,
成功几率... 本 我对天发誓
if you don't shut up with that...
如果你再继续说...
I'm getting a distress signal.
我收到了呼救信♥号♥♥
Has something happened to your helmet? Yeah.
你的头盔出问题了吗 是的
I took it off.
我摘下了
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
My hand's already been exposed.
我的手已经暴露了
Are you able to complete the mission?
你还能完成任务吗
Yeah.
能
I'm gonna find Glass,
我要去找格拉斯
sedate him
给他使用镇静剂
and bring him back to the cockpit.
然后把他带回驾驶舱
It's called a honey bomb.
这个叫蜂蜜炸♥药♥
They're designed to fix themselves permanently to their targets.
其设计旨在让它们能永久地固定在目标上
Permanently?
永久地
They are incredibly unstable.
它们极度不稳定
If we try and dislodge it, tamper with a trigger,
无论是移♥动♥ 轻易触动
a violent shake, anything could set it off.
猛烈震荡 都能引爆它
We shouldn't even be standing here.
我们甚至不该站在这里
We should be calling in the bomb squad.
我们应该叫拆弹部队来
No, we're not doing that.
不行 我们不能叫他们
He's worried they're gonna blow him up.
他担心他们会引爆他
It would only be his body, right?
炸掉的只会是他的身体 对吗
Isn't his program backed up somewhere?
他的程序不应该有备份吗
We can't back him up.
我们无法给他备份
Something happened to his program;
他的程序出了点问题
his growth just outpaced our technology.
他的成长速度超过了我们的技术能力范围
We're not even close to catching up.
我们完全赶不上
Well, we're out of time.
我们时间不多了
We need to get somewhere safe,
得去安全的地方
then we can decide what to do.
然后决定怎么办
I'm not leaving him. John.
我不会离开他 约翰
Look, I promised him I'd be here.
我跟他保证过我会在这里
I-I-I swore I'd wake him up.
我 我发誓我会唤醒他
If John's not leaving, I'm not leaving.
如果约翰不走 我也不走
Not gonna happen, dude.
我们是不会离开的 老兄
Then let's at least clear the building.
那我们至少要疏散整栋大楼
We'll minimize the risk to the civilians.
我们要把对民众的风险降到最低
You two, come with me.
你们俩跟我来
You woke me up.
你让我醒过来了
Yeah.
是的
I promised I would.
我答应过你
What is it?
怎么了
I have something to tell you.
我有事要和你说
It's not easy to say, but...
虽然不是三言两语就能说清楚 可
I want you to know the truth.
我想让你知道真♥相♥
We were right to be worried.
我们的担心是对的
Odin put something inside of you that could...
奥丁在你体内放了个...
explode and hurt a lot of people.
会爆♥炸♥会伤害很多人的东西
Did you take it out?
你拿出来了吗
No, we can't.
拿不出来
If... we, uh...
如果我们...
tried to move it, we might set it off,
试着取出来 可能会引爆♥炸♥弹
so the best thing we could do is...
所以最好的办法是...
keep you safe
保证你的安全
until we figure out a way to back up your program.
直到我们想到办法备份你的程序
I thought that we couldn't back up my program.
我的程序不是不能备份吗
Well, we'll figure something out.
我们会想到办法的
I thought that he was my friend.
我以为他是我的朋友
That's the other part of trust.
信任是一把双刃剑
You know...
知道吗
sometimes people are gonna let you down.
有时别人会令你失望
Every now and then,
偶尔
you're gonna be disappointed.
你会失望
Just like you were disappointed in your mom for yelling at you.
就像妈妈对你吼时 你对她失望一样
I was trying to protect her.
我只是想保护她
I know.
我知道
Is she gonna die?
她会死吗
No!
当然不会
Am I?
那我会死吗
Come on.
坚持
Sean!
肖恩
I need to see you!
我需要见你
Sean!
肖恩
No. No. No. No. Sean.
不 别别 肖恩
Don't do this!
不要这样
So... she's just on her own?
那...只有她一个人吗
She may have the other two astronauts.
也许还有另外两名宇航员
We just... don't know.
我们真的不知道
I'll update you as soon as I hear anything.
我一有消息 立刻通知你
Why isn't anyone helping her?
为什么没人帮她
They can't get into the ISEA.
他们无法进入国际空间探索机构
Because he's in there?
因为他在那里吗
Yeah. He can, uh...
是的 他可以
get into people's minds
进入人的大脑
and make them do things they don't want to do.
让他们做他们不想做的事
How?
怎么会这样
Well, he has special powers.
他有特殊的能力
He does something to our brains
能对我们的大脑
that we can't understand.
做些我们无法理解的事
Not mine.
他就不能这样那样
This doesn't seem like a prudent course of action, considering.
这样做似乎不明智
We're not leaving him.
我们不你能丢下他
You said Sean was exposed to the spores.
你说肖恩已经在孢子中暴露了
How do you know he won't contaminate the capsule?
你怎么知道他会不会污染太空舱
I don't.
我不知道
Ben, we are not gonna leave him.
本 我们不能丢下他
I was contaminated and I fought it.
我也受到了污染 但是克服了
You just need to let me know when he wakes up.
他醒来时 你只要通知我就行了
Ben?
本
Yes.
我在
Okay, I'm gonna set the detonators on high-shear sep-bolts;
我会把炸♥药♥放在高剪切分离螺栓上
put a timer on them.
并设置定时器
And when I get back,
等我回来后
we're only gonna have a couple of minutes before it goes off.
只有几分钟 炸♥药♥就会爆♥炸♥
So, we're gonna have to launch the Odessa as soon as possible.
所以我们到时得尽快发射奥德萨
I'll set the prelaunch protocol.
我会设置发射准备协议
You only have 23 minutes.
你只有23分钟
Okay, well, wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
I'll apply the rules of probability.
我会根据规则推算其几率的
Oh, God, forget it.
天啊 算了吧
How much time does she have?
她还有多少时间
If she went to Plan B,
如果她执行了B计划
she could have already sent the Seraphim packing.
她可能已经使塞拉芬偏离地球的轨道
She could be on her way home now with Sean and Katie.
她可能正带着肖恩和凯蒂回来
There's just no way for us to know.
我们无法获知
Until Ethan gets inside.
除非送伊森进去
John...
约翰...
I'm almost done with the upload.
我快完成上传了
I don't think it's safe to send him in.
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表