剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
They live their first few years as a program,
他们在开始的几年以程序的形式存在
growing and learning, much the same way we do.
成长学习 就像我们一样
The same way your daughter did.
就像你的女儿一样
My daughter didn't spend her first three years in a box.
我女儿三岁前不生活在一个盒子里
No, but her brain spent that time
是的 但她的大脑却在用那段时间
writing its own sort of program.
书写自己的程序
And that's exactly what we're doing here.
这也正是我们在这里做的事
We allow a brain to write its programming
我们让大脑书写自己的程序
just like a human would.
就像人类一样
And when it's developed enough,
当一切成熟时
we put him in a physical body.
我们就把他放进一个身体中
Or her. Or her, exactly.
也可能是她 也可能是她
I-I hope you can see there's really nothing to fear here.
我希望你能明白这并没有什么可怕的
The rise of the machines.
机器的崛起
Help me. Help me.
救我 救我
I'm not worried about the robots destroying us, Dr. Woods.
我不担心机器人会摧毁我们 伍兹博士
I think we're perfectly capable of doing that ourselves.
我觉得我们自己也有能力那样做
I don't understand.
我不明白
Let me ask you a question.
我问你一个问题
If your machines become so human
如果你的机器能够那么近似于人类
that we establish genuine connection with them,
以至于我们与他们建立了真正的心灵交流
what does that do to the one we have with each other?
那会对我们已有的关系造成什么影响呢
I don't know that that's a reasonable concern.
我没有把这种情况当做是一个问题来看
Well, then you should spend some time with my daughter.
那你应该花点时间和我女儿相处一下
She's closer to our home Verdisign system than she is with me.
她与家里智能系统的关系比与我更亲近
Well, Humanichs are different.
人工生命是不同的
They're still machines.
他们依旧是机器
They can't give back. Then you should spend some time
他们不懂回报 那你应该和我儿子
with my son-- I think he could convince you otherwise.
相处一下 我觉得他会让你改变想法
I didn't come here to be convinced, Dr. Woods.
我不是来改变想法的 伍兹博士
I came here because, for some inexplicable reason,
我来这里是因为 出于某些奇怪的原因
Mr. Yasumoto went around the board to fund your project.
安本先生绕过董事会资助了你的项目
I came to tell you face-to-face,
我来是想当面告诉你
I don't intend to take that lying down.
我不打算就此认输
You don't have to. The war's over.
你不用那样做 斗争已经结束了
I won.
我赢了
Thank you for the tour.
谢谢你带我参观
Don't worry about her.
不用担心她
We've got Yasumoto.
我们有安本的支持
We've got much more than that.
不止那样
We've got Ethan.
我们还有伊森
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
His process speeds are picking up.
他的进程速度上升了
Uh, he's going to the Natural History Museum with his mom.
他要和妈妈去自然历史博物馆
Just excited.
只是兴奋而已
Probably a lot to take in.
可能要处理的信息太多了
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
Why don't you go join them.
去跟他们一起玩吧
Go on.
去吧
Molly,
莫莉
thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Andrew really wanted Ethan to come.
安德鲁真的很想让伊森来
Wow, look at you.
看看你啊
Oh, right, you didn't know.
对了 你还不知道
A lot can happen in 13 months.
十三个月里能发生很多事
I heard that Ethan's going to school soon.
我听说伊森马上就要去学校了
He's got orientation tomorrow.
他明天要去报到
He's so excited.
他可兴奋了
Was it hard to get him in?
让他进去是不是很难
Uh, well, you know, John's been working with the school.
你知道的 约翰一直在和学校合作
They're going to the Mariana Trench. Can I go, too?
他们要去马里亚纳海沟 我能也去吗
I'll take them.
我来带他们
Okay.
好啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
It wasn't easy.
挺麻烦的
Sparks is breathing down my neck about your results.
斯帕克斯一直管我要你的检测结果
So what happened?
到底是怎么回事
I don't know. I passed out, okay?
我不知道 我晕倒了 好吗
I had this pounding in my head,
我的头震震欲裂
and then I had this pain in my stomach and then I...
然后肚子一阵痛 然后我就
I don't know, I had some kind of vision...
我不知道 我有了一种幻觉
Molly, we have to tell Sparks.
莫莉 我们得告诉斯帕克斯
No, not yet. I don't understand.
不行 还不行 我不明白
I don't know if I can trust him.
我不知道能不能相信他
Why not?
为什么
Harmon is alive.
哈蒙还活着
What are you talking about? He didn't kill himself.
你在说什么 他没有自杀
I saw him last night. I was taking out the trash
我昨晚看到他了 当时我正在倒垃圾
and there he was-- he told me
然后他出现了 他告诉我
not to trust the ISEA or anybody.
不要相信国际安全设备协会或任何人
The ISEA?
国际安全设备协会
But they're family. Why?
但他们是一家人啊 这是为什么
I don't know. But he's so scared of 'em
我不知道 但是他很怕他们
he actually faked his own death.
甚至伪造了自己的死亡
What the hell is wrong with the guy?
他到底是怎么回事
There were abnormalities in his brain scans,
他的脑扫描显示有异常
some sort of neuro virus.
像是某种神经病毒
That he got from where?
他从哪里感染的
The Seraphim?
塞拉芬吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay.
好吧
Well, what do you know?
那你知道什么
I compared your brain scans to his.
我把你的脑扫描和他的做了对比
And you have the same abnormalities.
你的里边也出现了同样的异常
Molly, whatever happened to Harmon Kryger
莫莉 发生在哈蒙·克雷格身上的情况
is happening to you, too, and that scares me.
正发生在你身上 这让我十分害怕
Could a hysterical pregnancy actually show up
有没有可能是我血液里的反应
as a positive in my blood?
引起的癔病性怀孕
I mean, could the abnormalities in my brain
我是说有没有可能是我脑部的异常情况
actually cause that?
导致的这一切
This is not in your head.
跟你的脑部无关
You are pregnant.
你怀孕了
I tried for ten years.
我尝试了十年
I don't get pregnant.
都没怀上
But you are.
但你现在确实怀孕了
Okay.
好吧
I need an ultrasound.
我需要照超声波
I need to know for sure.
我得确定
Okay.
好的
I just cannot put you in the system.
但我不能把你的信息输入系统
I-I have to find a place where...
我得找个其他...
I can do this off the books.
不会留下记录的地方
Okay. Molly,
好的 莫莉
we can't find Ethan.
伊森不见了
I turned around and he was gone.
我才一转身 他就没人影了
Where was he? Marine Bio Hall.
他之前在哪 海洋生物大厅
Go. Go.
快去吧
Please step back.
请退后
The Chain of Evolution is not an interactive display.
进化链展示物不是互动展品
I see you are interested in the Neanderthal.
我知道你对尼安德特人很有兴趣
I can tell you more about him, if you like.
如果你愿意 我可以告诉你更多信息
Okay.
好的
Neanderthal Man went extinct about 30,000 years ago.
尼安德特人在三万年前已经灭绝
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表