剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
But we both know the truth.
但我们都知道真♥相♥
What?
什么
You're not my daughter.
你不是我女儿
What?
什么
You're not my daughter.
你不是我女儿
Ever since you were shot.
自从你中枪之后
I never read "Alice in Wonderland" to you.
我从没给你讲过《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
A mother...
一位母亲
Knows her child.
了解她的孩子
You're not the same Janie.
你不是当初那个简宝了
But you're still my Janie.
但你仍然是我的简宝
And in ways... I never imagined.
我从未想到会这样
I love you.
我爱你
Whoever you are.
无论你是谁
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Someone help.
快来人啊
Help.
救命
Paul.
保罗
She's gone, Jane. I'm sorry.
她走了 简 节哀顺变
Jane.
简
I just heard.
我刚刚听说了
I'm so sorry.
节哀顺变
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, she knew she was dying.
她知道自己快不行了
She just didn't want me to know.
他只是不想让我知道
She was an independent spirit.
她是个独♥立♥的人
Just like you.
就像你一样
Yeah. Like me.
对 就像我一样
After Deb died, I bumped into Elaine at the office.
黛比死后 我在律所碰到过伊莱恩
Oh, yeah?
是吗
And she saw I was in pain,
她看到我很痛苦
so, uh, she grabbed my hand, took me out onto the balcony.
她就抓着我的手 把我领到阳台上
She told me to scream.
她让我大喊
But I wouldn't do it,
但我不肯
so she started screaming until I joined in.
于是她就开始大喊 直到我跟她一起喊
Did it make you feel better?
喊完感觉好点了吗
I was hoarse for about a week.
我嗓子哑了一个星期
But, yeah, it did.
不过确实管用
Well, that's good.
那就好
Grayson.
格雷森
That's just great.
你真行啊
My mom dies, and you don't even have the decency to let me know,
我妈去世了 你根本就不屑于告诉我
and then I find you out here making out with him.
然后我又发现你在跟他亲热
That is really classy. II'm so sorry.
你太不靠谱了 实在抱歉
Brittney, I just found out she was sick.
布兰妮 我刚刚知道她得了病
And I wouldn't have known how to contact you anyway.
我不知道该怎么联♥系♥你
I left a forwarding address at my apartment.
我在公♥寓♥里留了转递地址
You're smart. You could have reached out
你很聪明 你本可以联♥系♥我
so I could have said goodbye to my own mother.
让我有机会跟自己的母亲道别
Jane, what's going on?
简 这是怎么回事
Why don't you tell him?
你告诉他啊
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Jane isn't really who you think she is.
简不是你认为的那个人
Who is she?
那她是谁
Why don't you ask her?
你自己问她
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表