剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Can I use an accent?
可以带口音吗
No.
不要
Can I wear a costume?
要穿戏服吗
I look great as a mermaid or a dowager countess.
我扮美人鱼或伯爵遗孀都不错
What you're wearing is fine.
你现在穿的就可以
But if you required me to wear red pumps,
如果你要我穿红色高跟鞋
then I could write off my new peep-toe platforms.
那我可以不♥穿♥我的新鱼嘴坡跟鞋
Yes, red pumps -- mandatory.
行 红色高跟鞋 强制性的
Yay! I'm in.
好 我加入
All right, here's what I need you to do.
好了 我来告诉你要做什么
I saw your ad and realized
我看到你们的广♥告♥然后大彻大悟
I totally want to be a surrogate mom.
我特别想做一名代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
Well, you seem like a terrific candidate.
是吗 你看起来就是个很棒的候选人
There is some paperwork, of course.
当然 你还要签一些文件
Do you need to go get that?
你需要出去拿吗
Oh, no, I have the forms right here.
不用 这里正好有些空白表格
Ah. This is so exciting!
那真是太棒了
Uh, do you have any water? I'm very thirsty.
你这有水吗 我渴得很
Oh, sure.
有的
Oh, I meant hot water.
我是说热水
Actually, some tea would be lovely.
其实要有茶就更好了
Oh, no problem.
没问题
Use two bags, first green, then chamomile,
请放两袋茶包 一袋绿茶一袋甘菊
and just let them steep until the water stops steaming.
等水冲泡开茶包不再热气腾腾就行了
Give me a minute.
请稍等
Thank you! Be right back.
麻烦您了 我去去就回
Grayson, I'm in.
格雷森 我打开文档了
Do you see the name Amy Demarco?
你看到艾米·德马科的名字没有
Sure do, and I also see the name of the couple.
当然 我还看到了对应夫妇的名字
Text me a photo of the screen, then get out of there.
拍成相片发给我 然后就撤吧
But I'm waiting for my tea.
可我还等着我的茶呢
Stacy. Just kidding.
史黛西 开玩笑啦
Okay, I got to go.
好了 我先挂了
That's a big smile.
笑得真灿烂啊
Oh, Stacy's just helping me with my case.
史黛西刚给我的案件帮了个大忙
Really? That's fantastic.
真的吗 太棒了
You got to love a girl who works for shoes, right?
为鞋而活的姑娘怎能不惹人爱呢
That's true.
没错
Oh, god, your cookie crumbled.
天呐 饼干都碎成渣了
It's all over you.
弄了你一身
Owen.
欧文
No, no, no, don't stop on my account.
别别别 甭在意我
I'm not gonna have another heart attack.
我不会又心脏病发的
In fact, if you two want to kiss each other, have at it.
其实 你俩想亲就亲吧 好好享受
We have catalogued almost $12,000 in wedding-related expenses.
与婚礼有关的费用算来大概有一万二了
Can you think of anything else?
还能想起其他事项吗
What about frequent-flier miles?
飞机的积累里程算吗
I used mine all up for our flight to Hawaii,
我兑换了我所有里程数换来我们夏威夷之行
where he proposed.
他在那里向我求的婚
Eh, it's not really wedding-related,
这算不上和婚礼有关
but you know what? We could try.
不过或许我们可以试试看
It was so romantic, Jane --
场面浪漫的不行 简
Probably the best day of my life.
那可能是我这辈子最美好的一天
The waiter brought me a pina colada
服务生端来一杯椰林飘香[鸡尾酒]
with the ring tied to a cherry stem.
樱桃杆上就系着求婚戒指
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, Pam, you said Hawaii.
等等 帕姆 你刚说在夏威夷
Yes, Kapalua beach in Maui.
是 在茂宜岛的卡帕陆亚沙滩上
What's going on, Jane?
怎么了 简
Aloha, Pam. We're going back to court.
你好[夏威夷语] 帕姆 我们可以重回法庭了
I'm sorry, mr. Kent, but what is this about?
抱歉 肯特先生 您找我们是为了什么
I called you in as a courtesy.
我出于礼貌给你们打了电♥话♥
We're offering you the opportunity
现在我们给你们机会
to take responsibility now.
承担自己的责任
Or we'll be filing a lawsuit this afternoon.
不然的话 下午我们将会对你们提起诉讼
Okay, what the hell is going on here?
这究竟是怎么回事
Mr. and Mrs. Newsome,
纽森先生 纽森太太
meet Amy. She's carrying your child.
见过艾米 她正怀着你们的宝宝
You walked away from your responsibility, and we --
你们不负责任地一走了之 我们
No, stop. We didn't walk away from anything.
不是的 我们没有一走了之
We want that baby more than anything in the world.
我们想要这个孩子想要的不得了
Then why did you stop payment?
那你们为什么不再支付薪金了
When we met with the lawyer,
一开始我们见律师的时候
we believed we could afford the fees, but...
以为我们能负担得起这笔费用 谁知道...
I lost my job, and Cassie's mom got sick.
我失业了 凯西她妈患了重病
We begged her to explain to you our situation.
我们求她向你解释一下我们的境况
We wanted to work out a payment plan for the rest,
我们想就余款制定一个偿付计划
but she wouldn't tell us who you were.
但她不肯告诉我们你是谁
Let me guess.
让我猜下
Ms. Lewis cited Attorney/Client Privilege?
刘易斯小姐援引了"律师与当事人的保密特权"
Yeah.
是的
We even took out a second mortgage to help pay her fee.
为了支付费用 我们甚至把房♥子进行了二次抵押
You took out a second mortgage for $35,000?
为了三万五千美元就做二次抵押吗
Nina's fee is $150,000.
妮娜的费用是十五万美元
What?! It's a lot of money,
什么 这可是一大笔钱
But we know that adoption can be expensive.
不过我们都知道领养确实很贵
Um, Mrs. Newsome,
纽森太太
when was the first time you met with your attorney, Ms. Lewis?
你第一次和刘易斯律师见面是什么时候
About six months ago.
大约半年前
Why?
怎么了
Would you excuse us a moment?
请容我们失陪一下
Be right back.
我去去就回
Six months ago means
半年前
that Amy was already three months pregnant.
艾米已经有三个月身孕了
Which is why the Newsomes used the word "adoption"
所以纽森夫妇说的是"领养"
instead of "surrogacy."
而不是"代♥孕♥"
I bet the real biological parents
我打赌孩子的亲生父母
are just anonymous egg and sperm donors in Moldova.
是摩尔多瓦的匿名卵细胞和精♥子♥捐赠者
It's illegal to arrange for a woman to get pregnant
以从领养中赢利为目的
in order to make money off of an adoption,
安排女性怀孕是非法行为
but Nina found a way to skirt the law
不过妮娜以虚假代♥孕♥为依托
by cloaking the adoption in a sham surrogacy.
打着领养的旗号♥避开了法律的约束
Right. She sold the unborn baby to the Newsomes
没错 她把未出生的孩子卖♥♥给纽森夫妇
and fraudulently filed an intended parent agreement
并且欺骗性地签署了一份受赠父母协议书
just to make it look legitimate.
让整件事从表面上看很合法
Which is why you couldn't find the agreement.
所以你才找不到协议书
You were looking back 9 to 12 months.
你找的都是九到十二个月前的
We should've been looking six
我们应该找六个月前的
when Nina first met the Newsomes.
那是妮娜和纽森夫妇初次见面
I'll call the clerk's office,
我这就给书♥记♥员办公室打电♥话♥
have them run the new time frame.
让他们整理一份新的时间表
Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt.
打扰一下 很抱歉打断你们
Amy's water just broke.
艾米的羊水破了
Coming!
来了
O-m-g, you're the businesswoman.
我滴天 你是那个女企业家
Yes, I'm Barbara Corcoran. May I come in?
是的 我是芭芭拉·柯克兰 能进去聊吗
Are you here to yell at me?
你专门跑来教训我的吗
I want to apologize to you for yesterday.
我想就昨天的事向你道歉
Really? You were right.
真的吗 你说得对
I don't know what I want out of life.
我不知道我到底想要什么
But you know what?
但你知道吗
I tasted the pakes you left behind for me,
我尝了你留给我的那些派糕
and they were delicious, and they're also trendy.
确实很好吃 也很新潮
Really?
真的吗
But your business model is terrible.
但你的商业模式太糟了
Well, that's the reason I came to see you.
所以我才去找你
Well, of course that's why you came to me.
你当然是为了咨♥询♥才来找我
I've invested in every sector of the economy,
我投资过各个经济领域
I know what I'm doing, I've got a good nose for business,
我知道自己在做什么 我有很灵敏的商业嗅觉
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表