剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That's me -- Deb --
那就是我 黛比
until the day I died.
直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up,
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now, I'm Jane,
所以现在 我成了简
A super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗
I used to think everything happened for a reason.
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
Well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
That would be 18 days, Bob.
是十八天 鲍勃
Yes, that is correct.
对 答案正确
were married for exactly 18 days.
结婚到现在足足十八天了
And now for the final question to break our three-way tie.
最后这个问题将打破你们三位的平局
Los Angeles County Code 17.20.010
洛杉矶郡法典第17.20.010条
makes it illegal to...?
规定何种行为是非法的
Roller skate in a public library.
在公共图书馆轮滑
Jane Bingum, you've just won a trip for two to Paris!
简·宾格温 你赢得了巴黎双人之旅
Oh, my god!
天呐
The most romantic city in the world.
这可是世上最浪漫的城市
And now for your big decision.
现在该你做重大决定了
Who's the lucky fella you'll be taking on your trip?
你要带哪位幸运小伙共赴浪漫之旅
Well, um, at the moment, I'm single, so...
我这会儿还单身 所以...
See, I love Grayson, but he is with Nicole.
我爱格雷森 可他和妮可在一起
And while I know that he's my soul mate, I think I'm --
虽然我知道他是我的灵魂伴侣 可我觉得...
Jane, Jane, this isn't therapy.
简 这不是情感咨♥询♥
This is a game show.
这是竞猜节目
No boyfriend, no romantic vacation.
没有男友 就不能赢得浪漫假期
What? But we do have the perfect prize just for you.
什么 可我们还专门为你准备了完美奖品
A dinette set for one
单人餐桌椅
with a lifetime guarantee of dining alone.
保证一辈子独自用餐
Let's give it up for Jane, everyone.
让我们为简鼓掌吧 各位
No! No!!
不 不
Another cup?
再来一杯吗
Why not?
来吧
Not really looking forward to work today.
我今天不太想上班
What? Come on. You love your work.
什么 别这样 你可喜欢工作了
You just don't want to see Grayson and Nicole together.
你只是不想看到格雷森和妮可在一起罢了
Well, they'll probably be all handsy
他们可能会特别亲热
since they just spent a romantic weekend in Santa Barbara.
因为他们刚在圣巴巴拉过了浪漫周末
Do you remember our big couples trip to Santa Barbara
你还记得我们双双成对去圣巴巴拉旅行吗
When you were still in your original body?
在你还没有变身简的时候
Yeah. Me and Grayson and you and Michael Beck.
记得 我和格雷森 你和迈克尔·贝克
You nearly got us thrown out of that resort
那家人抓到你们俩在一起时
when that family caught the two of you together.
你差点害我们被赶出那个度假屋
Well, how were we supposed to know
我们又怎么会知道
that the hot tub was actually a kiddie pool?
那个热水浴缸是个娃娃池
I wonder what happened to Michael.
我想知道迈克尔怎么样了
You know, you swore after you broke up
你们发誓分手后
you'd be friends forever.
会永远做朋友
Yeah. Well, you know how that goes.
嗯 你也知道这种关系的下场
Anyway, I've got just the thing
不管怎样 我为你准备了
to take your mind off of Grayson --
忘掉格雷森的办法
Yoga.
瑜伽
Yogi Rodney is teaching a special class at noon.
瑜伽师罗德尼中午有一个特殊班
He's so spiritual. Even Owen is going.
他很会启发人心 连欧文都去上课了呢
You got Owen to go to yoga?
你让欧文去上瑜伽课了
If seeing me and Owen together is a problem,
如果你见到我和欧文一起不自在
I totally understand.
我完全能理解
No, it's not.
不会
And even if it was that, I am working through it.
即便会 我也在努力克服这种情绪
Well, Yogi Rodney is the best.
瑜伽师罗德尼是最棒的
I promise you, for 90 minutes,
我保证 练上九十分钟
your mind will travel to places you have never been.
你的思想就会游历到你从未去过的地方
Wyoming? You're assigning me a case in Wyoming?
怀俄明州 你派我去处理怀俄明州的案子
I need you to make an appearance
我要你到那里
for an old friend of mine, Dustin Wycott.
去见我的一个老朋友 达斯汀·怀科特
He and his wife live in Los Angeles.
他和妻子住在洛杉矶
Last year, she decided to purchase
去年 她决定购买♥♥
a vacation home in Wyoming.
怀俄明州的一座度假屋
When they were done remodeling,
装♥修♥完之后
bam, she filed for divorce in Wyoming.
她在怀俄明州申请了离婚
Unlike California, Wyoming has no community-property laws.
与加州不同 怀俄明州没有夫妻共有财产法
Let me guess -- she's the breadwinner,
我猜猜 她在家中负担生计
and Wyoming law will save her a ton in the divorce.
怀俄明州法律会判她在离婚案中获得大量财产
Big-time. His wife's name is Lonna Wycott.
是巨额财产 他太太是罗娜·怀科特
She's the founder of Lonna's Lotions.
她是罗娜乳液的创始人
Facial in a jar.
罐装面膜
She's worth millions.
她身价数百万
Your job is to convince a Wyoming judge
你要负责说服怀俄明州的法官
to cede jurisdiction of the divorce to California.
放弃这桩离婚案的司法权 将其移交到加州
One problem -- I can't practice law in Wyoming.
有个问题 我不能在怀俄明州当律师
Yes, you can.
你可以
I have an order admitting you pro hac vice,
我有一份准许你做本案律师的命令
a plane ticket, and a client file.
一张飞机票 还有一份委托人档案
Enjoy the cowboy state.
在牛仔之州过得开心
Good morning.
早上好
For you, maybe. I got a plane to catch.
你可能还好 我要赶飞机
Is that facial in a jar?
那是罐装面膜吗
Lonna is my skincare goddess.
罗娜是我的护肤女神
Look at my pores. Can't see them, can you? No?
看我的毛孔 看不见吧
Can I have this? Sure.
能给我吗 当然
So, uh, Lonna's divorcing her husband.
是这样 罗娜要和丈夫闹离婚
I'm representing him in Wyoming.
我要在怀俄明州代理她丈夫
Oh. Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, uh, Jane, let's grab dinner when I get back.
简 等我回来一起吃饭吧
Is everything okay? Oh, yeah.
没事吧 没事
You know, I just, uh, want to talk,
我只是想聊聊
you know, out of the office.
不在办公室聊
Okay. It's a date.
好 那算约会了
I mean -- well, you know what I mean.
我是说...你知道我的意思
Hey, boss. Urgent message.
老板 紧急通知
Christophe had a cancellation and he's able to do my highlights?
克里斯多夫推掉了一个客户 现在能给我染发了
Sadly, no. Bobbi Dobkins was arrested.
可惜不是 波比·德普金丝被捕了
They're holding her at lockup. What?
警方拘留了她 什么
Oh, my god! Um, um, call the precinct.
天呐 打电♥话♥给辖区警局
Tell the desk sergeant that I'm on my way.
告诉接待警员我这就过去
Stace, listen, I can't make yoga.
史黛西 听着 我不能去练瑜伽了
Oh, come on! I want you to see my new yoga pants.
别这样 我要你见见我的新瑜伽裤
Wait. You sound stressed.
等等 你语气很紧张
Were Grayson and Nicole French-kissing in the bull pen?
格雷森和妮可是不是在大房♥间里舌吻了
No. My mom has been arrested. Which mom?
不是 我妈被捕了 哪个妈
My mom. Deb's mom.
我妈 黛比的妈
I'll call you later, okay?
回头联♥系♥你 好吗
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Bobbi. Oh.
波比
I feel terrible bothering you.
打扰你太不好意思了
No. God. You are never a bother.
不会 天呐 我绝不会觉得你烦的
I would have called Grayson,
我该打电♥话♥给格雷森的
but the circumstances are -- are too personal.
可这次情况太私密了
Well, you can tell me anything.
你可以对我无话不说
Think of me as...your family.
把我当做家人
Now, come on. Tell me what happened.
快过来 给我说说事情经过
I have been arrested for...
我被捕是因为...
I can't even say it.
我说不出口
Bobbi, what?
波比 什么事
I've been arrested for...
我被捕时因为...
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表