剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
you know that those purchases constitute commingling,
你知道此类购买♥♥行为构成了财产混淆
and a commingled asset is a marital asset,
而混淆财产属于婚姻财产
which means that Stella is now owned by both of you.
这意味着斯黛拉归你们共同所有
Hold on. No.
等等 不
No reason to hold on to anything.
没必要再解释了
Ms. Kaswell is correct.
卡斯维女士说得对
Nice job.
辩得漂亮
Fine!
好吧
Keep the damn dog. She's damaged goods.
留着那条该死的狗吧 反正它已经被糟践了
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Would you be interested in representing me in my divorce?
你有兴趣做我的离婚律师吗
Oh, I'd be delighted.
十分乐意
Miss Bingum, I'm unclear why I'm reading the results
宾格温女士 我不清楚为何要让我阅读
of your client's drug test.
你委托人的药检结果
The Testing Service claimed increased studying
考试服务处表示加强学习
was not enough to boost Nick's scores,
不足以提高尼克的成绩
and they were right.
他们说得没错
Nick did have help -- adderall.
尼克确实借助了外力 安♥非♥他♥命♥
So he used drugs to get a higher score?
这么说他曾为了提高成绩而嗑药
That's not helping your argument.
这对于你的论证毫无帮助
Adderall is not a listed banned substance,
安♥非♥他♥命♥并非违禁药品
so technically it's not cheating.
所以严格来说这并非作弊
Well, we disagree.
我们不同意
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I was at the D.A.'s office.
我刚才去了地检办
Principal Daly has just been arrested
戴利校长因非法出♥售♥安♥非♥他♥命♥
for the illegal sale of adderall.
已被逮捕
I have here a list of 49 Elmcrest Prep students
我手上有一份榆冠预科学校49人的名单
who purchased the drug through a website that she ran.
他们均通过她经营的网站购买♥♥过毒品
Wait. She was selling the drugs?
等等 她之前在贩毒吗
To boost her students' test scores
为了提高学生成绩
to elevate her stature in the scholastic community.
以提升她在学术界的地位
I applaud you for exposing this,
我赞同你们曝光这件事情
but what is the testing service supposed to do?
但考试服务处应该怎么做
We would like you to release Nick's scores immediately.
我们希望你们马上发布尼克的成绩
We won't condone academic juicing.
我们无法容忍♥学术性欺骗
Fine. If you disqualify Nick's scores,
好吧 如果你们取消尼克的成绩
then you have to disqualify the 48 other students.
那也要取消另外48名学生的成绩
I agree.
我同意
W-wait. Excuse me.
等等 不好意思
But did all the students on that list increase their S.A.T. scores?
名单上所有学生的高考成绩都有所提高吗
Yes, by an average of 21%.
是的 平均提高21%
and with normal prep, no drugs,
在普通预科学校不借助毒品的情况下
how much does the average student's score increase?
学生成绩平均可提高多少
We estimate 10%. Why?
我们估计为10% 怎么了
10% of 1650, my first test score,
我的第一次成绩是1650分
is 165.
乘以10%是165分
Adding that amount to my first score,
将其与我的第一次成绩相加
I'd have an 1815.
我就能得到1815分
Which gets you the scholarship.
足够你拿到奖学金
We will drop the appeal
我们可以撤销上诉
if you apply the 10% cap, which discounts --
只要你们将成绩添加10% 其中不考虑
Which discounts the effects of the drug use.
不考虑嗑药的影响
I think that's a reasonable resolution given the situation.
鉴于目前情况 我认为这是个合理的解决方案
Okay. Fine.
行 好吧
Nick clearly knows his math. We can't argue with that.
尼克很明显懂得数学问题 这点我们无法辩驳
I think we're done here.
案子结了
Is this my dry cleaning?
这是我♥干♥洗的衣服吗
Yes, it is.
对
I appreciate you coming around.
很高兴看到你回心转意
Yeah, I told you I don't do personal errands.
我说过我不做私人差事
Paul?
保罗
From now on, whenever you need a new shade of lipstick
从现在起 无论你何时需要新口红
or your shoes repaired, Paul is your man.
或是鞋子需要修理 尽管吩咐保罗
Your car is washed. Here's your keys.
你的车已经洗过了 这是钥匙
And nice ride, may I add.
顺便说一句 真是辆好车
Yeah. Those aren't my keys.
是啊 这不是我的钥匙
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Aww. Bingum and French.
宾格温和法兰奇
Looks like you two can work together.
看来你们还是可以共事的嘛
Oh, we got the job done.
我们把案子搞定了
Good. Let's keep it going,
很好 继续保持合作
next time for a paying client, hmm?
下次一起接个赚钱的案子吧
We did do good work.
我们确实表现得很棒
I guess that's something.
这也算是种默契吧
I guess it is.
可能是吧
Are you looking for something else?
你还有什么其他想法吗
I...
我
What is it, Jane?
是什么 简
I just wish that you would forgive me.
我只是希望你能原谅我
Of course you do.
当然了
Then you'd be free -- no guilt.
到时你就自♥由♥了 没有负罪感
You could go on with your life.
继续自己的生活
But I would still feel like crap.
但我心里还是会很难受
What can I do?
我能做些什么
What can I do to make this better?
我做什么能让你好受点
Tell me this --
告诉我
When you kissed Grayson, was it "in the moment,"
你亲格雷森的时候只是一时冲动
or did you have feelings for him the whole time we were together?
还是我们在一起的时候你一直对他都有感觉
Forget it.
算了
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
Paul. I appreciate your help.
保罗 多谢你的帮助
You're welcome.
不客气
But you cannot keep hanging out here.
但你不能一直在这儿待着
Au contraire.
刚好相反
I am the new H&P intern. Nicole arranged it.
我现在是律所实习生 是妮可安排的
The firm's budget's been cut to the bone,
律所的预算已得到大力削减
and by law, interns must be paid.
而根据法律 实习生必须领薪水
Or get college credit.
或是取得大学学分
I just signed up for an online degree.
我刚刚注册了在线学位
I'm gonna be a professional spy.
我要当一名专业间谍
I'm hoping to uncover more lesbians once I get my degree.
我希望拿到学历之后能发现更多拉拉
But first, I have to find Kim's keys.
但首先我要找到金的钥匙
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Grayson.
格雷森
Stacy let me in. I hope you don't mind.
史黛西让我进来的 希望你别介意
Oh, my God.
天啊
This is amazing.
这简直太棒了
It's for you.
是为你准备的
Jane...
简
No, wait. Stop.
等等 你别说了
I need you to stop.
你不要说了
I love the way you laugh.
我爱你大笑的样子
No, Grayson, please don't.
不 格雷森 别说了
I love how you always surprise me.
我爱你总是给我惊喜
I love the way you roll your eyes at Kim.
我爱你对金翻白眼的样子
I love how you know obscure laws
我爱你懂得晦涩的法律
and Justin Timberlake's middle name.
还知道贾斯汀·汀布莱克的中间名
But I love the way your mind works.
但我爱你思维的运作方式
I see my life with you.
我能看到与你共度余生的场景
A family...
组建家庭
kids, Christmas.
生养孩子 共度圣诞
You know how I'm so certain?
知道我为何如此确定吗
Because I can't see my life without you.
因为我无法想象没有你的生活
Less than a month ago, I was engaged to Owen.
不到一个月前 我还跟欧文订了婚
I can't do this. I just can't do this.
我不能这么做 我做不到
You know what? You just... you deserve someone better than me.
你应该找个比我更优秀的姑娘
No. When we kissed,
不 我们接吻的时候
I knew we were meant to be together.
我就知道我们是命中注定
Tell me you don't feel the same way.
别说你没有这种感觉
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表