剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
As what? A drug mule?
陷害成什么 毒骡
Yeah. Looks that way.
是的 看来是这样
Well, then who was I writing to?
那我一直在给谁写信
And who was writing to me?
写信给我的又是谁
All I know is we have to get back in that courtroom
我只知道 我们得回到庭上
and convince the jury
说服法官
that you are a victim of an elaborate hoax.
你是一场精心设计的骗局的受害者
Your honor, earlier, my client testified
法官大人 早先 我方委托人证实
that she helped out with the graphics of "Forevermore."
她帮忙制♥作♥了《永无止尽》的图形
She was being modest.
她说得太谦虚了
This is Kalipso, the game's hero, as sketched by Craig.
这是游戏主角卡利普索 克雷格绘制的草图
Now, June reworked this rendering,
琼进行了渲染加工
and after dozens of drafts, Kalipso now looks...
绘制了几十张草图后 卡利普索现在的形象...
Like this.
是这样
June also reworked the setting,
琼还重新加工了背景
turning rudimentary drawings like this...
把这样的初步图纸打造成了...
into the Bledso forest.
布兰德索森林
"Forevermore" wouldn't exist
如果没有我方委托人的创意
but for my client's creative contributions.
就不会有《永无止尽》
Objection, your honor. This is pure speculation.
反对 法官大人 这纯属猜测
Teri?
泰丽
We'd like to enter into evidence thousands of pages of drawings
我想呈上我方委托人在创作过程中
my client contributed to the creative process.
绘制的几千页图纸作为证据
Your honor, this is...
法官大人 这是...
Um, the...
是...
I'm s-- I -- I just lost my train of thought.
我突然忘了我想说什么
Are you okay, Ms. Hemmings?
你没事吧 海明斯女士
I think I need to sit.
我想我得坐下来
I'll review the evidence,
我会翻阅证据
and I'll have my clerk inform you of my decision.
然后叫书♥记♥员通知你们我的决定
Jane! Oh! Stacy.
简 史黛西
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Well, my sperm-donor cocktail party has had some setbacks.
我的捐精者鸡尾酒会碰到点麻烦
Two of my top three choices can't make it.
我的前三选择中有两个没到
Why not?
怎么会
Finance guy is in rehab. Right.
搞金融的在戒毒 好吧
Realestate guy is married. Of course.
搞房♥地♥产♥的结婚了 那没辙了
Good news -- personal trainer is coming,
好消息是 私人教练要来
and so is political aide, who was my alternate.
还有个随从官员要来 他也是我的备选
All right. Now I just need one more...
好吧 现在我只要再找一个...
Hey, what do you think about him?
你觉得他怎么样
Hank? You've never dated him.
汉克 你没和他约会过
No, but he's smart and funny.
没 但他聪明风趣
Hey, didn't you two have a thing?
你们俩是不是交往过
No. No.
没有
I mean, he asked me out once.
他约我出去过一次
Are you asking to borrow one of my old suitors?
你是要借用以前追我的人吗
Because if you are, the answer is of course you can!
如果是的话 答案是当然可以
Oh, Shh! He's coming!
他来了
Hello, ladies.
你们好 姑娘们
I seem to remember that you both liked iced chais.
我记得你们俩都爱喝冰茶
Thank you. So kind.
谢谢 你真好
Well, I come from a long line of kind men.
我们家有好男人血统
Did you hear that, Jane?
听到了吗 简
Yes, I did.
听到了
So, how are you, Hank?
你好吗 汉克
Never better.
再好不过
Hank, we're having a few people over tonight
汉克 我们今晚要请些人过来
for a cocktail party.
参加鸡尾酒会
Would you like to come?
你愿意来吗
Well, I have to check my schedule.
我得查查我的时间表
Kidding! I'm pretty much always free.
开玩笑 我是大闲人一个
What time?
什么时候
Funny.
风趣
Is that what I think it is?
这是我所想的那个东西吗
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Oh, no, no.
没有
Not at all. Um...
没问题
I mean, this company is supposed to make
这家公♥司♥应该能制♥造♥出
a solid, reliable stroller.
牢固可靠的婴儿车
What -- what do you mean, "This company"?
什么 你说"这家公♥司♥"是什么意思
Oh, um, this is a Bubbaboo, not a Bugaboo,
这是"博巴步" 不是"博格步"
but I'm sure you knew that.
不过你肯定知道
Of course. Yeah, uh...
我当然知道
See, one of my goals as a parent
我为人父母的目标之一
is to make sure my kid doesn't get caught up with labels.
是让我的孩子不追逐名牌
Oh, right, of course.
那当然
You better keep your kid out of your closet,
你最好别让你的孩子看到你柜子里
with all of those Hermes' bags and Louboutin shoes...
那些爱马仕的包 还有鲁布托的鞋
What do you want, Vanessa?
你想干什么 瓦内萨
The Baileys will give June $50,000
如果琼放弃对《永无止尽》的索赔
if she will waive any claim to "Forevermore."
百利夫妇将付给她五万块
$50,000 is a joke.
五万块是个笑话
Well, it's better than nothing.
聊胜于无
Be sure to remind her of that.
一定要提醒她这点
I allow myself one cookie a week.
我允许自己一周吃一块曲奇
It means an extra 20 on the elliptical, but it's worth it.
虽然要在椭圆机上多跑20分钟 不过也值了
I say it depends on the cookie.
我觉得这得看曲奇的热量
You know, I mean, is it homemade or out of the box?
看是自♥制♥的还是即食的
So, do you still work for the senator?
你还在为参议员工作吗
I'm actually a lobbyist for Ivar Oil.
我其实是伊瓦尔石油公♥司♥的说客
How exciting for you.
你真棒
Oh! Will you excuse us?
先失陪一下
FYI -- Ivar Oil is the company on trial
仅供参考 伊瓦尔石油是因污染洛杉矶河
for polluting the L.A. River.
正在受审的那家公♥司♥
Oh. The one killing all those seagulls?
就是杀死海鸥的那家公♥司♥
That's the one.
就是那家
Hello.
你好
Hello. For you.
你好 送你的
Oh, I love flowers. How did you know?
我可喜欢花了 你怎么知道的
All right. Get in here, Hank.
好了 进来吧 汉克
Make yourself at home.
请随意
What is with the clipboard?
剪贴板上写的什么
Oh, I have a checklist of my top six sperm-donor traits --
我列了一份捐精者的六大性格特质清单
Kind, stable, ambitious, intelligent, funny, attractive.
善良 稳重 进取 聪明 风趣 魅力
Let's go find him.
我们去找吧
Grayson.
格雷森
Thank you for meeting me here.
谢谢你来见我
Frankly, I don't have much to say to you.
坦白说 我没什么话想跟你说
Well, you had a lot to say to me in court.
你在庭上倒是有很多话对我说
That whole Perry Mason stunt with the shopping cart?
你推着手推车上庭是典型的佩里·梅森伎俩
The only reason that you were there
你出现在那里的唯一原因
was to throw me off my game.
是让我方寸大乱
Well, to be fair, you did leave me standing at the altar.
公平地说 你还把我抛弃在了圣坛上
And how long till you got over it? Lunch?
你过了多久才释怀 一顿午饭的时间
Yes.
对
A late lunch.
晚午餐
You still owe me an apology.
你还欠我一个道歉
Yeah, you're right.
没错
I am sorry for the way I bailed.
我为自己离开的方式感到抱歉
You see, when we were together,
我们在一起的时候
it was like I would get lost in my fantasy of us.
我看不到我们俩的将来
But I knew, deep down, I wasn't the right one for you.
可我内心深处知道 我不是你的真命天女
What I didn't realize until later was that,
我后来才意识到
well, you weren't really the right one for me, either.
你也不是我的真命天子
For what it's worth
无论怎样
I'm still pretty embarrassed for the way I left you at the wedding.
我还是为我在婚礼上离你而去感到很难为情
It's probably why I never reached out.
可能就是因为这样 我才没有主动联♥系♥
And what about you? Anyone special in your life?
你呢 遇到过特别的人吗
Not right now, and I'm fine with that.
现在没有 但也无妨
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表