剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, I'm a big believer in adult friendships,
我非常相信成年人之间的友谊
but there's no such thing as the girl code.
但根本就没有闺蜜准则这回事
Okay, so you're taking Stacy's side.
好吧 你站在史黛西那边
There are no sides.
这不涉及到立场问题
But if a code of honor was violated,
但就算是有人违反了准则
you violated it the moment you kissed Grayson.
那也是你 就在你吻格雷森的时候
Oh, my god. I -- uh, this is unbelievable.
天啊 这简直不可理喻
Dr. Reza, you are brilliant.
雷扎医生 你太厉害了
You know, some of this is common sense.
其实有些事情只是常识而已
No. I'm back on the divorces.
不 我说的是离婚案
Bev and Richard --
贝弗和理查德
Their marriages were over the moment they cheated.
他们的婚姻在他们出轨的时候就结束了
I just figured out how to get back into court.
我刚刚想出重新开庭的办法了
You know, Jane...
简
I find it interesting that you can see what's right for your clients,
有意思的是 你能为客户看明白是非
but not for yourself.
但对自己的事却当局者迷
Yeah, well, I'm a hot mess. Thanks so much.
是啊 我无可救药了 多谢
Your honor, I believe we have a resolution in this case.
法官大人 我们对本案有决议了
That's odd, since we have no intention on settling.
真奇怪 我们根本就没想要和解
This isn't a settlement.
这不是和解
It's more like a total surrender.
其实就是彻底投降
What are you proposing, counselor?
你有何提议 律师
In order to allow Frank to walk away,
为了让弗兰克从公♥司♥抽身
we're giving Mr. Beaty's clients everything they want.
我们将满足比蒂先生的所有要求
That better include Frank's car, condo, and bank accounts.
那可要包括弗兰克的车房♥和银行账户
Car keys, a deed to the condo, bank statements with pin codes,
这是车钥匙 公♥寓♥契约 附有密♥码♥的银行对账单
a check to cover recent withdrawals,
支付最近取款的支票
and, oh, his toothbrush.
还有他的牙刷
Now that we've handed everything over,
现在完成交付之后
we ask that you discharge my client from Frank Inc.
我们请求将我方委托人从弗兰克公♥司♥除名
Wait. I object. Frank can't just walk away.
等等 我反对 弗兰克不能就这么离开
Why not?
为什么
You've gotten everything you wanted.
你想要的都拿到了
You've won. Be happy.
你胜诉了 高兴去吧
I'm a free man.
我自♥由♥了
You gave up everything for me.
你为我放弃了一切
Well, I didn't exactly give up everything.
其实我并没有放弃一切
Hanna, your ex-husband bid up the share prices
汉娜 你前夫在恶意收♥购♥期间
during the hostile takeover.
抬高股价
Once we realized he'd pay anything for the shares,
当我们意识到他愿意出任何价格买♥♥下股票时
we sold them... at three times what we paid.
我们以三倍的买♥♥入价都卖♥♥给了他
You sold Frank Inc. to my ex?
你把弗兰克公♥司♥卖♥♥给我前夫了
Yeah, but without me, the company's worthless.
对 但没了我 那公♥司♥一文不值
I made enough money to pay back the legitimate shareholders,
我赚到的钱足够支付合法股东
with plenty left over for us to start a life together.
而且还剩下不少 我们可以开始新生活了
And now Shawn owns a worthless company.
现在肖恩手上握着个不值钱的公♥司♥
And Frank is free to woo and wed.
弗兰克可以自♥由♥求爱结婚了
Let the wooing begin.
求爱戏码开始上演喽
Ms. Bingum, as I recall,
宾格温女士 我记得
I've already ruled against both your clients.
我已经判你两位委托人双双败诉了
Yes, in both divorce cases, my clients lost everything,
是啊 在两宗离婚案中 我的委托人们惨败
but we're here on another matter.
但这不是一♥码♥事
And what might that be?
那是什么事呢
Richard is filing a lawsuit against Bob for $100,000
理查德申请对鲍勃提起诉讼 索赔十万美元
for injuries sustained when Bob assaulted him in open court.
诉由是鲍勃在公开法庭对他人身攻击致其受伤
We are also re-filing Bev's suit
我们还要重新提交贝弗的诉讼
for injuries she sustained in the shower.
诉由是她在淋浴间受伤
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Personalinjury damages are community property,
人身伤害赔偿属于夫妻共有财产
and your honor already ruled her clients
法官大人已经裁定她的委托人
were not entitled to any community property
由于违反婚前协议
because they violated their prenups.
而不享有任何共有财产
This is about principle.
这是原则性问题
And we intend to vigorously litigate both cases,
我们打算对这两件案子提出诉讼
no matter how much time it takes.
无论要花多长时间
Or you're welcome to admit fault
或者你们也可以承认错误
and sign a confession of judgment for the full amount of damages.
签署全额赔偿金的承认裁决
We'll sign whatever you want if it makes you go away.
只要你别再纠缠 我们什么都愿意签
You still won't see a penny.
你还是休想拿到一分钱
Well, then, as soon as the confessions of judgment are signed,
只要你们签了承认裁决
we'll be out of your hair.
我们就不纠缠了
Excellent.
很好
Now, please get out of my courtroom, all of you.
你们现在都赶紧离开我的法庭
Oh, just one other thing, your honor.
还有一件事 法官大人
I need you to order the defendants
我请求您判被告
to make good on their monetary obligations
兑现他们刚才签署的
they've just confessed judgment on.
承认裁决上的金钱债务
We've already been through this.
这点我们已经提到过了
The, uh, cheaters get nothing.
出轨者一无所有
Well, that would be true if the settlements were community property,
当和解赔偿是夫妻共有财产时 这点才成立
but they're not.
但事实上不是
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, I mean, according to the infidelity clauses,
根据出轨条款
these marriages were over
他们两对的婚姻
the moment Bev and Richard had sex.
在贝弗和理查德发♥生♥关♥系♥时就结束了
And both the slip and fall in the shower
而在淋浴间滑倒摔伤
and the assault in the courtroom happened after the sex.
及在法庭受到人身攻击都发生在性行为之后
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
Actually, Ms. Bingum is right.
事实上宾格温女士说得对
The prenups mandate that the awards be considered separate property.
婚前协议规定将裁定额视为私有财产
We'll take certified checks.
我们可以收保付支票
Hey, Jane.
简
Hi, Paul. What you doing?
保罗 你干什么呢
Oh, seeing the world from another perspective.
从另一个角度看待世界
Hey, I got your car back!
我把你的车找回来了
Really? In how many pieces?
真的吗 碎成几块了
Oh, it's perfect condition.
完好无损
I even had it washed... because I spilled my soda.
我还帮你洗了 因为我弄洒了汽水
How did you find it?
你是怎么找到的
I realized, when I met Ken,
我记得我遇到肯的时候
he was headed to the sixth floor,
他在往六楼走
So I went to find him.
于是我就去找他
Do you know what's on the sixth floor?
你知道六楼住着谁吗
Nope.
不知道
Ken's parole officer.
肯的保释官
Turns out he just got out of prison.
原来他刚刚出狱
So, when you met him, he was stealing office equipment.
这么说你遇到他的时候 他在偷办公设备
Yeah. He stole our fax machine,
对 他还偷了我们的传真机
but I got that back, too.
不过也被我找回来了
Ken's been arrested.
肯被逮捕了
You said he was a great guy.
你说过他是个好人
No, I said he was handsome, smart, and single.
没 我是说他英俊 聪明 还单身
You're very picky.
你太挑剔了
I'm going home.
我要回家了
See ya.
再见
I didn't realize you were home.
我不知道你也在家
Uh, there's something I need to say to you.
我有件事要跟你说
Okay.
好
I'm listening.
我在听
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah, thanks.
好 谢谢
Um, why don't we just forget the whole thing, you know?
我们何不把这件事抛到脑后呢
You're pregnant. You're hormonal.
你怀孕了 荷尔蒙分泌旺盛
I-I forgive you.
我原谅你了
I'm sorry that my dating Owen hurts you.
很抱歉我跟欧文约会的事伤到了你
But I need to see where this is going.
但我想看看我们之间能不能发展下去
I owe it to myself and the baby.
这是我欠我自己和孩子的
Stacy... I almost married the guy.
史黛西 我差点就跟他结婚了
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Don't you see what this is doing to me?
你不知道这种事对我伤害有多大吗
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表