剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
More than enough to fix Shelter House.
足够整修庇护之家的了
I assume you want to drop the malpractice suit
你应该要撤销对宾格温女士及其律所的
against Ms. Bingum and her firm? Absolutely.
玩忽职守案吧 当然了
So ordered. We are done here.
批准 可以结案了
I should have known you were too smart to mess up an in terrorem.
我就知道像你这么聪明不可能不知道警告条款
I don't know what you mean.
你这是什么意思
Oh, come on. You planned the whole thing out.
得了吧 整件事都是你一手策划的
And Violet was in on it. Shh!
维尔莉特也是同谋 嘘
I told you to trust me.
我就说让你相信我嘛
I told you I would fix it.
我说了会搞定这件事
You knew you could challenge the dead hand clause.
你知道你可以质疑死亡之手条款
You knew it. You had the whole thing mapped out.
你早就知道 你从一开始就计划好了
Well, it wasn't easy. I had to wait till Tuttle
说来并不简单 我要一直等到塔特尔
handed over Parker's right of surrender.
交出帕克的弃权书
But now that Parker's no longer a partner,
不过既然帕克现在不是合伙人了
you don't have to buy him out.
你就不用买♥♥下律所了
Jane, that breakdown on the stand,
简 你在证人席上崩溃的样子
that was...really convincing.
真的很有说服力
Acting.
我演技好啊
Nice job...partner.
干得漂亮 合伙人
Thanks for coming in. It's good to see you again.
谢谢你们抽空过来 又见到你们很高兴
She was number one on the petition.
她是第一个在请♥愿♥书上签字的
I called her.
我就给她打了电♥话♥
Good.
很好
So, I was looking at your files from the zoo,
我看了你在动物园的档案
and I noticed you worked 60 hours a week,
我发现你每周工作六十个小时
but you never got healthcare per the employment manual.
但依照员工手册 你没有医保
Now, that's a policy violation,
这违反了政策
so we might be able to compel your boss to rehire you.
所以我们应该可以强迫你老板重新雇佣你
No.
不必了
I mean, no, thank you.
不必了 谢谢你
That's very nice of you, but you can stop fighting.
你很尽心 不过你不用再为我争取了
Seriously, I want to help.
说真的 我想帮你
I got a better job.
我找到了一份更好的工作
A guy on the petition owns a veterinary clinic,
签了请♥愿♥书的一个人有家兽医诊所
and he needed help on the graveyard shift.
他需要找人值夜班
Twice my hourly rate, plus all the blood I can drink.
时薪翻倍 而且吸血管饱
Kidding.
开玩笑啦
She says I need to lighten up.
她说我应该活泼点
Well, I'm happy for you.
我为你高兴
Both of you.
你们两个都是
You realize when Parker finds out we didn't lose the malpractice,
你知道等帕克发现我们没输掉玩忽职守案
he's gonna go ballistic.
他会暴怒的
That's another reason I'm glad he's in Canada.
幸好他在加拿大
Yeah.
是啊
Jane, what you said on the stand,
简 你在证人席上说
about this place feeling like family Again, I was acting.
律所就像是你的家 那也是在演戏
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧
Still, Parker turned his back on the firm.
不管怎么说 帕克抛弃了律所
His departure had to hurt.
他要为自己的离开付出代价
As far as I'm concerned, you stuck it to him.
我觉得是你对他做出了惩罚
Oh, after you.
你先请
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
What is happening? I called ahead.
这是怎么回事 我提前打了电♥话♥
Everyone, here's to the second-best-dressed woman at this firm,
各位 这杯敬全律所第二会打扮的女人
a toast to my boss, Jane Bingum, our newest partner.
我的老板简·宾格温 我们的新合伙人
Hear, hear!
干杯
Thank you.
谢谢
Play that funky music, white boy.
放音乐吧 白人小子
Um, I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Partner! Yes.
你当上合伙人啦 是啊
I'm so proud of you!
我真为你骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
And I have some big news, too.
我也有重要消息要告诉你
What? I'm pregnant.
什么事 我怀孕了
You are?
是吗
You are. That's amazing!
你怀孕了 太棒了
Thank you. I have never been happier.
谢谢 我从没这么高兴过
Am I glowing yet?
我面泛红光了吗
I think you are.
是啊
Wait. What about Owen's amendment?
等等 那欧文的修订协议呢
I signed it.
我签了
I don't want to bring my child into the world
我不想让我的孩子
with any kind of conflicts.
身陷任何冲突
You're doing what's best for your baby.
这样对孩子最好
All right, so, I'm gonna go tell Owen the big news
好了 我要去把这个重大消息告诉欧文
and bring him the signed document.
再把签署文件交给他
Okay. Okay.
好
I will see you at home, Aunt Jane.
我们回家见 简姨妈
I'm gonna be Aunt Jane.
我要当姨妈啦
Congratulations, partner. Oh, thank you.
恭喜你 合伙人 谢谢
Well, and I'm sure you'll make partner yourself in no time.
我相信你也会很快当上合伙人的
Uh, so, this isn't easy for me to say to you.
这番话 我很难对你开口
But now that you're a partner,
但既然你当上了合伙人
you need to know, per the firm's policy.
根据律所规定 你有权知道
Okay, what's going on?
好吧 什么事
I'm dating Nicole.
我在跟妮可约会
I see.
我知道了
And per the firm's policy, you needed to tell me that.
根据律所规定 你要向我汇报
Yes.
对
I mean, you know I had feelings for you,
你知道我之前对你有感觉
but how much rejection can a guy take, right?
但谁也经不起那么多次拒绝 不是吗
Right. Of course.
是啊 没错
Well, I...
我
I hope that you and Nicole will -- will be...
我希望你和妮可...
Uh, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
不好意思 失陪
Hey. What's up?
怎么了
Everyone is in there partying, and you're...
大家都在狂欢 你怎么...
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
Maybe just a little.
算是吧
But you just made partner.
可是你刚当上合伙人啊
Yes.
是啊
And that is something the old Jane would have
换做是原来的简
would have really been excited about.
碰上这种事一定高兴坏了
And I am proud, too. I am. It's just...
我也很自豪 只是...
It's just my life isn't just about my job.
工作并不是我生活的全部
This is about Grayson.
你是为格雷森哭
I do not want to talk about Grayson with you.
我不想跟你讨论格雷森
You just want to keep us apart.
你想把我们分开
Not true. I want you to be happy.
不对 我希望你能幸福
Don't the rules say that I shouldn't be with Grayson
规定不是说我不该跟格雷森在一起
because he was my soul mate
因为他是我的灵魂伴侣
and now I'm Jane and I should move on with this life?
而现在我是简 我应该继续过她的生活吗
I guess.
大概是吧
Yeah, and won't you get in trouble
我要是不遵守规定
if I don't follow the rules?
你不会惹上麻烦吗
Maybe. I don't know.
可能吧 我也不清楚
Look, Jane. I don't care about the rules.
简 我不在乎规定
Life is short.
人生苦短
And if you don't like the rules, then let's make new ones.
你要是不喜欢那些规定 我们就再制定新的
You're either a really bad guardian angel or --
你要么就是个不称职的守护天使
Or... a really good friend?
要么就是个称职的朋友
Hey. That is your party in there.
他们在为你举办派对
Now, I say-- I say we go celebrate
我们快去庆祝前任模特
a former model who just made partner.
升任合伙人吧
That doesn't happen every day.
这种好事可不是天天都有哦
Okay.
好吧
Thank you, Paul.
谢谢你 保罗
Yeah.
嗯
There you are, Jane.
你在那儿啊 简
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表