剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe it's not copying off a friend,
也许这不是纯粹的抄袭
But it did give a Nick an unfair advantage.
但尼克确实因此获得了不公平的优势
He still used his own brainpower.
他还是靠自己脑子答题的好吧
He's a kid, you know?
他只是个孩子
Maybe he just got caught up in the moment.
也许他只是一时糊涂
If someone has a moral center, Jane,
要是一个人有点道德准则 简
they don't just get caught up in the moment.
他就不会一时糊涂
Is this a bad time,
现在方便吗
'cause I have some info on the janitor.
我获知了清洁工的一些信息
He's left the country.
他出境了
He just got fired, and he's already gone?
他刚被解雇就已经出境了吗
He doesn't seem like a bad guy.
他看起来不是个坏人
He's a churchgoer, no record.
他经常去做礼拜 没有不良记录
He volunteers for meals on wheels.
他做过上门送餐的志愿者
He's the last guy you'd expect to sell drugs.
你怎么也想不到他会去贩毒
Maybe he needed the money.
也许他急需用钱
Well, the website only sells adderall,
这家网站只卖♥♥安非他明
and the buyers are only students at Elmcrest.
买♥♥家全是来自榆冠的学生
Check this out.
看这个
This is AwesomeT's web traffic over the past 12 months.
这是帅气T恤过去12个月的网站流量
Here, lots of adderall sales.
看这段时间 安非他明销量很大
And here, the site's not even active.
再看这段时间 网站根本不活跃
Turns out the site's only operational
看起来网站只在标准化考试的
the week before standardized tests --
前一周运作
The SATs, the ACTS, and the APs.
比如高考 大学入学考试 大学预修课程
and who at this school would have the most to gain
如果学生考了高分 学校里哪位
from high test scores?
会得到最大收益
The same person who would want the janitor to disappear
跟想让清洁工消失的是同一个人
so he couldn't point a finger.
这样就没人能指证他了
Principal Daly is the drug dealer.
戴利校长就是毒贩
No thyroid problems, no grave disease.
没有甲状腺问题 也没有严重疾病
Despite the dog expert, Stella's poundage is pure pregnancy.
无视那个狗专家 斯黛拉的增重只是因为怀孕
And for the record, so is mine.
郑重声明 我也是
Can I see that?
能给我看看吗
Sure.
当然
Yep. Nothing unusual about her medical history.
没错 病史没什么问题
The vet bills are paid for by CVH Trust.
兽医账单是由CVH信托支付的
And here again, CVH trust.
又来了 CVH信托
Why would a trust be paying for a doggy check-up?
怎么会是一家信托机构在支付狗狗的体♥检♥费
Maybe the trust owns the dog?
也许这条狗归信托机构所有
CVH.
CVH
Charles van Horn.
查尔斯·范·霍恩
He owned the dog outside of his marriage.
这只狗是他的婚外财产
Where are Stella's pedigree papers?
斯黛拉的家谱呢
We got to get back to court.
我们得重回法庭
Is this an okay time?
你现在方便吗
Yeah, of course.
当然了
I'm just prepping for a hearing to reinstate my client's scores.
我在准备关于恢复我委托人分数的听证会
But none of that even matters!
但这些都算不上什么
Just -- okay, come here.
快 过来
Sit down. Okay.
坐 好
So...
所以
I know what's going on,
我知道是什么事
and I support you, and I love you.
我支持你 我也爱你
You do?
真的吗
Yes. And I'm super-excited.
当然 我超级兴奋
I'm just glad you figured it out now
还好你现在就搞清楚了
and didn't wait until you were like 50.
没等到你七老八十的时候
I couldn't do it then.
那时候就没办法了
I mean, unless I froze my eggs.
除非我把卵子冻起来
Why would you have to freeze your eggs just 'cause you're a lesbian?
就算你是拉拉 你为什么要把卵子冻起来
A lesbian?
拉拉
Isn't that what we're talking about?
我们说的不是这个吗
No. Jane, I'm not gay.
简 我不是同性恋
I mean, we once kissed in high school,
我们虽然在高中亲过一次
But that was just for practice.
但那只是练习而已
Okay, so, look.
好吧 听我说
I have some big news.
我有个大消息要告诉你
Huge, actually.
爆♥炸♥性消息
I want to be a mom.
我想做妈妈
I want to get pregnant and have a baby.
我想怀孕生小孩
A baby?
小孩
Stacy!
史黛西
A baby?
小孩
Yes. I have given it so much thought.
没错 我经过了深思熟虑
I can give you all the reasons it makes sense
我可以给你列举
and all the reasons it doesn't, but we can do that later.
所有支持和反对的理由 但先等等吧
Right now, I just want your support.
现在 我只希望你能支持我
Yes. Of course. Yes.
当然 我支持你
You always have my support.
我一直都会支持你
But wait a minute.
但是等等
If you're not a lesbian, then who's Leslie?
你既然不是拉拉 那莱斯利是谁
Leslie?
莱斯利
She's my friend from yoga.
她是我瑜伽课上的朋友
She is a lesbian.
她确实是拉拉
She has two kids through artificial insemination,
她通过人工授精生了两个孩子
and she's been my sounding board.
她是我的顾问
Got it.
懂了
Wow.
太不可思议了
I know.
我知道
Come here.
过来抱抱
You're gonna be an awesome mom.
你会是个好妈妈
I hope so.
但愿如此
Mrs. van Horn, since Billy can't jump,
范·霍恩女士 既然比利无法跳跃
we asked ourselves, how the heck did he get into your backyard?
我们不禁想问它是如何进入你家后院的
Any thoughts?
您知道吗
I have no idea.
不知道
We wondered, who would benefit from Stella's pregnancy?
我们想知道谁会从斯黛拉怀孕一事中获益
And then we learned that a trust places Stella
然后我们获知一家信托机构将斯黛拉
outside of community property,
排除于夫妻共有财产之外
which means that if Charles wanted to sell Stella,
这意味如果查尔斯想要出♥售♥斯黛拉
you couldn't stop him.
你无法阻止他
Isn't that right? Objection.
是这样吗 反对
Overruled.
反对无效
No, I-I can't stop Charles from selling Stella.
对 我无法阻止查尔斯出♥售♥斯黛拉
You love her.
你爱它
Yes.
是的
Did you want Charles to sell Stella?
你希望查尔斯出♥售♥斯黛拉吗
Please answer the question.
请回答问题
No. I didn't want him to sell Stella.
不 我不希望他出♥售♥斯黛拉
But Charles placed the ad anyway.
但查尔斯还是刊登了广♥告♥
And so when Stella went into heat,
所以当斯黛拉进入发♥情♥期之后
you opened the gate to the backyard and let Billy in.
你打开后院大门让比利进去
Isn't that right? Objection! Conjecture.
是这样的吗 反对 辩方推测事实
It's true. I did. I opened the gate.
是的 我打开了门
Because I knew if she got pregnant
因为我知道如果它怀了孕
that he couldn't sell my baby.
他就不能卖♥♥我的小宝贝了
I'm so sorry. I never thought he would sue you.
对不起 我从没想过他会起诉你们
And it looks like we're done here.
看来可以结案了
Not yet.
为时尚早
Please inform my wife that the dog is my property,
请告知我妻子那条狗是我的财产
And she'll have to turn it over to me -- now.
她需要将其归还于我 就现在
No. Please, Charles.
不 别这样 查尔斯
I'm afraid he's correct.
他说得没错
Your honor, if I may?
法官大人 请允许我再问一个问题
Mrs. van Horn, have you ever bought Stella anything
凡·霍恩女士 你是否使用个人账户
using money from a personal account?
为斯黛拉购买♥♥过任何物品
Yes, of course.
当然有
Grooming and toys... uh, a poncho.
美容 玩具 披风
Well, Charles, as a lawyer,
查尔斯 作为一名律师
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表