剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Okay. Oh, and it wouldn't hurt
好 另外还有
to compliment Judge Coleman's watch.
可以夸奖一下科尔曼法官的手表
Why his watch?
为什么是手表
His brother makes these handcrafted watch bands.
因为表带是他弟弟亲手制♥作♥的
He could talk about it for hours.
对此他可以聊上好几个小时
Thank you for helping my wife.
谢谢你们帮我老婆打这场官司
Her book -- it -- it really saved us.
她的书挽救了我们这个家
Don't worry, Howard. We're gonna make this right.
别担心 霍华德 我们会扭转局势的
All rise.
全体起立
Be seated.
请坐
Ms. Kaswell. Yes.
卡斯维女士 是
Your honor, we'd like to introduce as plaintiff's Exhibit "A,"
法官大人 首先我们想呈上控方证据甲
a sales report from my client's company.
一份来自我方委托人公♥司♥的销♥售♥报告
On May 5th, a credit card owned by Jamie Levit
在五月五日 杰米·列维特名下的信♥用♥卡♥
was used to purchase my client's book.
被用来购买♥♥我方委托人的书
Ms. Levit is an editor with the Hudson Lake Press,
列维特女士是哈德逊湖出版社的一名编辑
which proves they had access to her book.
这证明他们可以利用她的书
Just because an employee purchased the book
仅仅因为一位雇员购买♥♥了这本书
doesn't prove Elyse Hoffman copied it.
并不代表伊丽丝·霍夫曼抄袭了它
Correct, which is why we need to hear from Ms. Hoffman.
没错 所以我们想听听霍夫曼女士的说法
Elyse Hoffman is actually here.
伊丽丝·霍夫曼其实就在庭内
I'm -- I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 什么
Hudson Lake Press is Elyse Hoffman.
哈德逊湖出版社就是伊丽丝·霍夫曼本人
You want to explain that?
请你解释一下
My client uses a team of writers
我方委托人聘请了一支写作团队
to compose their erotic fiction,
来完成这本色情小说
but even if we admit to access,
但即使我们承认看过此书
the standard for a plagiarism claim is substantial similarity.
剽窃索赔的标准是内容存在大量相似之处
We are not stipulating to that.
我们并不同意这点
She's right, Ms. Kaswell.
她说得没错 卡斯维女士
And the burden of proof is on you.
又该你提供证据了
Well, thank you for noticing, Ms. Bingum.
谢谢你注意到了 宾格温女士
These bands also come in women's styles,
这种表带也有女款
And they're available in a shop across the street.
在马路对面的商店就能买♥♥到
Well, I will have to buy me a few before heading back to L.A.,
回洛杉矶之前我也想买♥♥几条
which I'm hoping will be today,
我希望今天就能回去
as there's no reason to further detain my client,
鉴于没有原因再拘留我方委托人
a respected businessman
他是位受人尊敬的商人
who never intended to misrepresent himself.
绝非有意假冒身份
Very well. Does the government wish to add anything?
好吧 公诉方还想说些什么吗
Yes, your honor.
是的 法官大人
Based on recent information,
根据最新的消息
we are proceeding with additional criminal charges against the defendant.
我们将对被告提出额外的刑事指控
What?! Solicitation of a prostitute
什么 招♥妓♥
at the San Diego Hard Rock Hotel
在圣地亚哥硬石酒店
yesterday, prior to visiting Mexico.
就在昨天去墨西哥之前
The San Diego P.D. just sent my office
圣地亚哥警方刚给我们检察院
a credit-card receipt for a "happy massage."
送来用于支付"舒爽按♥摩♥"的信♥用♥卡♥收据
Even if that's true it's not true.
即使那是真的 那不是真的
Even if the allegations are true,
即使指控是真实的
it's only a misdemeanor.
那也只是一项轻罪
It's also a crime of moral turpitude,
同样是一项违反公德的罪行
and any person convicted of such a crime,
任何被定有此罪的人
if found guilty of false representation,
如果被发现假冒身份
faces a 10-year exclusion from the United States.
会面临十年不得进入美国境内的判决
I'm sorry, Ms. Bingum,
对不起 宾格温女士
but these proceedings are stayed
在对招♥妓♥指控做出裁决之前
pending the outcome of this solicitation charge,
这几项诉讼保持不变
which I will hear this afternoon.
我今天下午将对此进行听证
So you have no memory of using your credit card at 11:03 P.M.
你记不起来23点03分使用信♥用♥卡♥
to pay for a Tina Lassider's massage service?
支付了蒂娜·拉西特的按♥摩♥服务吗
I-I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得了
But I would never cheat on Emma.
但我绝不会对埃玛不忠
How can you not remember?
你怎么会不记得
No matter how much I drank, I would never cheat on you.
无论我喝多少酒 我绝不会对你不忠
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Yeah.
当然
Robert's innocent.
罗伯特是无辜的
He didn't hire the prostitute.
他没有招♥妓♥
I did.
是我招的
I-I used your credit card while you were passed out.
你醉死过去之后我用了你的信♥用♥卡♥
Son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
I was really wasted, which is no excuse.
我当时烂醉如泥 当然这不是借口
I'm so sorry, dude.
对不起 伙计
Let's talk about Jane Bingum.
我们来谈谈简·宾格温
What about Jane?
谈什么
From what I've heard, she's a trial phenom.
据我说知 她是个庭审高手
She is an asset to the firm.
她是律所的优秀人才
Mr. French, why did you join Harrison & Parker?
法兰奇先生 你为何要加入哈里森·帕克律所
I mean, you could have made more at a larger place.
你在大型律所可能会拿到更丰厚的薪酬
Cut to the chase, Tuttle.
直说吧 塔特尔
I think you came here for Jane.
我觉得你是为了简而来
How is that relevant?
这有什么关系
Now that you're no longer together,
现在你们已经不在一起了
I'd like to know if you plan on sticking around.
我想知道你是否打算继续在这里任职
We were over before I joined the firm.
我来这家律所之前我们就结束了
Perhaps you're hoping to win her back.
也许你想再追她回来
No. No, that's not the case.
不是这样的
You're a tremendous litigator.
你是位了不起的诉讼律师
Why don't you try to convince me that you don't want Jane back.
为什么不试着说服我 你不想追简回来
Mr. Tuttle.
塔特尔先生
You need to know if I'm staying with the firm
你想知道我是否会继续留任律所
because if I left, it would affect our insurance.
因为如果我走了 会影响到我们的保险费
I'm telling you without hesitation
我可以毫不犹豫地告诉你
I'm not going anywhere.
我不会离开
My client's best man hired the prostitute,
我委托人的伴郎雇了妓♥女♥
and he is willing to plead guilty.
而且他打算认罪
I'll even go to jail.
我甚至可以去坐牢
Robert is innocent. I swear. And I don't believe you.
我发誓罗伯特是无辜的 我不相信你
This isn't the first time a well-intentioned friend
这并非第一次有出于善意的朋友
offered to take the heat for someone facing a harsh penalty,
主动为面临重罚的人承担罪责
such as deportation.
比如说驱逐出境
The immigration charge
移♥民♥指控
should have no bearing on how you handle this case.
应该与你如何处理此案无关
I won't drop the charges against your client,
我不会撤销针对你委托人的指控
But I will offer him a deal --
但我会向他提供一次协议
no jail time in exchange for a guilty plea.
如果认罪的话就不用坐牢
Well, unfortunately, we can't take that deal.
不好意思 我们不会接受这个条件
Solicitation gets my client deported.
招♥妓♥会使我方委托人被驱逐出镜
Then I have no choice. I'll see you in court.
那么我就别无选择 法庭上见
We went into the suite's bedroom,
我们进入了套房♥的卧室
and I ran his card on my phone's payment app.
我在手♥机♥支付软件上了刷他的信♥用♥卡♥
$250 is my rate for bobbing for apples,
250美元是"咬苹果"的价格
if you know what I mean.
如果你知道我说的是什么
I believe I do.
我知道
No further questions.
讯问完毕
Ms. Lassider, after you left the hotel,
拉西特女士 离开酒店之后
weren't you arrested for...
你是不是因为
"bobbing for apples" with a different man
为另一位男士"咬苹果"而被捕
three hours after you claimed you "bobbed" with my client?
就在你跟我方委托人"咬"完三小时之后
Yeah. They busted us in his Prius.
是的 我们在他的车里被捕
And yet you aren't being charged for any crimes that night,
然而那晚你并没有被指控任何罪行
as part of your immunity deal.
因为你拥有豁免权
Yeah, but I'm telling the truth.
是的 但我说的是实话
Credit cards don't lie.
信♥用♥卡♥可不会撒谎
You know what, you're right. Credit cards don't lie.
没错 信♥用♥卡♥不会撒谎
People's Exhibit 3 --
公诉方证据丙
your credit-card receipt complete with time -- 11:03 p.m.
你的信♥用♥卡♥收据完成于23点03分
That's relevant why?
这有何关系
I would like to introduce into evidence
我想呈上
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表