剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Sweetie.
亲爱的
I know that I said I would support you.
我知道我说过会支持你
So I should have at least talked it through with you.
所以我至少该先劝通你
And I knew that picking Owen would upset you,
我也知道选欧文会让你不开心
but having Owen as the biological father of my future child
可让欧文♥做♥我未来孩子的生父
was the best choice.
是最佳选择
Do you want to talk now?
现在想谈谈吗
No. If it's okay, I would rather frost.
不 如果可以 我还是继续上糖霜吧
I'm sorry, sweetie.
很遗憾 亲爱的
You made breakfast?
你做了早点吗
Yeah. Come on, grab a stack.
是啊 快来吃一顿
You know, don't forget you're eating for two there.
别忘了你现在可不止要喂饱自己
No time. I need to prep your testimony.
没空 我得准备你的证词
Honey, come on.
亲爱的 来吧
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
早饭是三餐里最重要的
Fine.
好吧
But, please, I need you to focus on your case.
但你一定要对你的案子上点心
Okay, I will. Now, you just have to relax, honey.
我会的 你只需要放松一下
I-I know you're a little bit anxious --
我知道你马上就要生了
What -- with the baby coming
所以有点焦躁
and Parker being out of town and all.
而帕克却不在
Dad, Parker moved to be with his other family in Canada.
爸 帕克跑去加拿大和他另一个家庭住了
Yeah, yeah. I know. He -- he told me the same thing.
没错 我知道 他也是这么说的
You spoke with him?
你和他聊过了
Yeah, while you were in the shower.
没错 你洗澡的时候
I told him, man-to-man,
我很明确地跟他说
that he was shirking his parental responsibilities.
他是在推卸自己做父亲的责任
Well, look, long story short, he's gonna make every attempt
长话短说 总之他会尽一切可能
to be here for the birth and possibly stay a few weeks.
在你生产前赶回来 待上几周
No, no, no. Dad, I do not want Parker here for this child's birth
不 爸 我不需要帕克在我生孩子的时候来
or anytime thereafter.
以后也不需要
Look, I am perfectly capable of raising this baby without him,
我完全有能力一个人把这孩子养大
the same way mom raised me without you.
就像我妈当年没有你一样
Kimmy, look, I'm just trying to help you here.
小金 我只是想帮你
Yeah?
是吗
Well, if you had been around more,
要是你了解我多一点的话
then maybe you would understand that calling
你就该知道打电♥话♥给
your daughter's ex-boyfriend is just not okay.
你女儿的前男友是多么不合适
Jane, I'm really sorry to bother you at home.
简 抱歉来你家打扰你
What's so urgent?
有什么急事
Donna was telling the truth.
唐娜说的是实话
Grayson, she's a snake.
格雷森 她是个阴险小人
She never wanted to do the reality show.
她从来不想上真人秀节目
Her pageant coach approached TV producers without her knowledge.
她的选美指导没跟她商量就去找了电视台制♥作♥人
When they approached Donna,
当制♥作♥人找唐娜的时候
she turned them down and promptly fired her coach.
她果断拒绝 并马上解雇了她的指导
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
After you left court, we talked.
你离开法庭以后我们聊了
She told me everything, which I verified.
她全都告诉我了 我也都查证了
Why didn't I do that?
我怎么没这么做
It's obvious.
很明显
You believe in the integrity of the pageant.
你相信选美大赛的公正性
When the evidence went one way, you followed it.
当证据指向一个方向时 你就跟了上去
Yeah, but I believed in the pageant more than the queen.
但比起选美皇后 我更相信大赛
I refused to listen to my own client.
我拒绝听取我委托人的说法
What do we do now?
现在该怎么办
Donna, I just want to say how sorry I am.
唐娜 我真的很抱歉
Well, I guess under the circumstances,
换做是我 在那种情况下
I wouldn't have believed me, either.
我也不会相信我自己
Okay, so, the way I see it --
我是这么认为的
someone must have forged that memo
一定有人伪造了那份备忘录
and left it for you to find.
故意让你发现
So you think I was sabotaged.
所以你认为是有人蓄意为之
Well, it wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.
这种事情也不是第一次发生了
In 2007, Miss Puerto Rico's makeup was spiked with pepper spray.
2007年 波多黎各小姐的化妆品里被混入了胡椒粉
And in 2010, Miss Australia was stuck with pins from her costume
2010年 澳大利亚小姐就在她上台之前
moments before she took the stage.
被她衣服里的针戳中了
So maybe another contestant left a phony memo for me to find.
也许有位选手伪造了一份备忘录让我发现
Knowing that you would come forward and be disgraced.
知道你会站出来出丑
I might have something.
我发现了点情况
Great. Let's hear it.
很好 说来听听
Since we're looking at other contestants,
既然我们在调查其他选手
I wanted to find out who had the most to gain
我想知道如果唐娜出局的话
by Donna's removal from the pageant.
最大的受益者是谁
What did you find out?
你发现了什么
Turns out Vegas oddsmakers bet on the Miss universal pageant,
赌城的赔率制定者们在赌世界小姐
and Donna was the favorite to win, until the lawsuit.
而直到诉讼前 唐娜的赔率是最高的
Okay. So, who's the new favorite?
好 那新宠是谁
Miss china.
中国小姐
China's never won before.
中国之前从没赢过
True, but she's gorgeous.
没错 但她美极了
Not to mention she got a boost when they added more weight
更不用说在大赛方增加才艺的比重后
to the talent portion.
她优势更大了
The girl can rock a piano.
她是钢琴高手
Okay, Donna, who all was in the greenroom
唐娜 你发现备忘录前
right before you found the memo?
都有谁在休息室里
Miss China.
中国小姐
But she's a friend.
但她是我朋友
She would never do anything to hurt me.
她不可能害我
We're gonna have to talk to her.
我们得找她聊一聊了
Okay.
好吧
Her name's Lanfen, and she goes to the cafe by her hotel
她叫兰芬 每天上午休息时
every day during her morning break.
她都去酒店边的咖啡馆
Great. Let's go get some coffee.
很好 我们去喝杯咖啡吧
I'd never do anything to put those kids in danger.
我绝不会做任何伤害孩子们的事
I just wanted them to have a perfect afternoon.
我只想让他们过个愉快的下午
So you took them to the pier. Yeah.
所以你把他们带去了码头 对
I-I wanted them to experience the majesty of the waves,
我想让他们感受海浪的壮观
the beauty of the dolphins breaching.
以及海豚破浪时的美妙
Thank you.
谢谢
Being a coach is like being a parent, isn't it?
做教练就像做父母一样 是吗
Oh, I'd say so.
可不是啊
Would you also say that you apply your parental judgment
所以你在和队员们相处时
when dealing with the team?
会代入父亲的角色
Absolutely.
没错
This document is people's Exhibit "C." What is it?
这份文件是公诉方证物C 这是什么
Affidavit. Filed by?
宣誓书 签署人是
My daughter, Kimberly Kaswell.
我女儿 金伯利·卡斯维
The affidavit was filed as part of
这份书面陈述是她申请
her application for college financial aid.
大学助学金时写的
Objection. We had no notice.
反对 我方没有获得通知
It's impeachment. Notice isn't required.
这是控告 不需要通知
Your honor, we'd like the witness to,
法官大人 我方想请证人
read the highlighted portion.
读出高亮部分
"My father is not a presence in my life.
我的父亲没有出现在我的生活中
"He is unwilling to help me with my educational expenses.
他不愿帮我负担教育开支
"I have had no meaningful contact with him for years.
我和他数年来都没有实质性♥交♥流
and I don't see that changing."
未来也将是如此
None of this has any relevance
这些都与我方委托人
to my client's state of mind at the time of the field trip.
码头之行的心理状态无关
Ms. Kaswell's own words show a history of
卡斯维女士本人的文字表明了
irresponsible behavior when it comes to children.
他对于孩子有不负责任的历史
I agree. The jury may consider the affidavit.
我同意 请陪审团对宣誓书予以考虑
I never knew that you had to write a letter to your college.
我都不知道你给你学校写过信
It was a long time ago.
那是很久前的事了
I was a terrible father.
我真是个差劲的父亲
It was unfair of me to show up like I did.
我不该突然出现
Dad, let's just go home.
爸 我们还是回家吧
No. You know what? I-I want to take the plea.
不了 我准备接受抗辩
You won't be able to coach again.
那你再也做不成教练了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表