剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
when I found this memo left behind on a coffee table.
看到了咖啡桌上的这张备忘录
It's from Peter Bronson, the pageant owner.
来自彼得·布朗森 大赛的承办人
It's a list of the top-10 finalists
这是今年比赛的
for this year's competition.
进入决赛的前十名单
You're not on it. Wait a minute.
你不在其中 等等
The competition doesn't even air till next week.
比赛要到下周才播出
The judges haven't even judged you yet.
评委们都还没给你们打分呢
So how can Peter Bronson already know the top 10?
那彼得·布朗森是怎么知道前十名单的
Peter Bronson is rigging this pageant?
彼得·布朗森在操纵这场选美大赛
I think so.
我是这么认为的
Okay, we're gonna take this memo
我们把这张备忘录
to the Federal Communications Commission.
交给联邦通信委员会
They have jurisdiction over broadcast events like Miss Universal.
他们对世界小姐这种广播节目有管辖权
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
I say yes.
我同意
This pageant means everything to me.
这次选美比赛对我意义重大
Whether I win or lose, I just want a fair shot.
无论输赢 我只想公平公正地比赛
I know. I'll be in touch.
我懂 我会再联♥系♥你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, my god!
天呐
Was that Miss Universal U.S.A. Donna Andrews?
那是不是美国环球小姐唐娜·安德鲁斯
Yes! Can you believe that?!
没错 是不是很不可思议
Oh, wait. I've got work to do.
等等 我还有事要忙
I just need five minutes.
我只需要五分钟
Oh, I'm sorry. It's just not a good time.
抱歉 你来的不是时候
You know, we need to talk, and you keep running away.
我们得谈谈 而你总是回避
Maybe because there's nothing to talk about.
或许是因为本就没什么可谈的
Fine.
那好
I am going to speak for both of us.
那就由我来演绎这场对话
Stacy --
史黛西
Jane, you know I can't ask Owen
简 你知道没有你的祝福
to be my sperm donor without your blessing.
我是不可能让欧文♥做♥我的捐精者
But, Stacy, he and I -- we were engaged.
可是史黛西 他和我曾经是未婚夫妻
Which tells me how much you must respect him and his DNA.
所以你更应该尊重他和他的DNA
And besides, it's not like he's moving in with us.
而且 他又不是要搬进来和我们一起生活
I just need his genetic material.
我只要他的遗传物质
I bet you haven't even considered the legal issues.
我猜你肯定没有考虑过法律方面的问题
I mean, do you even know the laws
你是不是连非性♥交♥怀孕的
that govern non-coital conception?
相关法律条文都不知道
I found all the relevant statutes online,
网上所有相关法令我都找到了
and I've read all the pamphlets from the fertility clinic.
生育诊所的所有手册我也都读了
Wow, Stace. Impressive.
史黛西 真厉害
I'm sorry I didn't give you more credit.
抱歉小瞧你了
Say, is that a new dress?
这是不是条新裙子
Why, yes, it is.
是啊
Thank you for your blessing, Jane.
谢谢你的祝福 简
You are as intelligent as you are beautiful.
你美貌与智慧并存
Wow. Well, that was something.
演绎得还真精彩
And, you know, I admit you made some excellent points.
我承认你说的某些话很有道理
Thank you.
谢谢
Thing is -- you neglected to consider one teensy little fact.
问题是 你忽略了一个小小的事实
And what is that teensy little fact?
什么小事实
That Owen and I might still get back together.
欧文和我可能还会复合
What?
什么
Stacy, you know that I am trying
史黛西 你知道我在努力
to make him see that I am sorry
让他看到我的歉意
and that I am open to rekindling our relationship,
而且我很希望我们的关系能重新开始
So don't you think it's gonna be a little weird
所以你不觉得当欧文和我结婚之后
when Owen and I are married and you're raising his child?
你抚养着他的孩子不会很诡异吗
Do you really think that
如果我有一丝想法
I would have even asked if I thought for one second
认为你和欧文有复合的可能
you and Owen would get back together again?
你觉得我还会这样问你吗
Excuse me?
什么
Jane, I don't believe that you still believe
简 我不觉得你还相信
you're gonna marry Owen.
自己会跟欧文结婚
In fact, I don't even think that you want to marry Owen,
事实上 我觉得你根本就不想和他结婚
because if you had, you would have never kissed Grayson.
因为如果你想 你就不会吻格雷森了
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么对我
You are denying me the best available genetic material
你要阻止我拿到最佳遗传物质
for no good reason.
但却给不出合理原因
You want Owen's sperm?
你想要欧文的精♥子♥吗
Yeah. Fine. Go and get it.
对 好吧 自己找他要
Fine. I will.
好 我会去的
And thank you for your blessing.
谢谢你的祝福
I'm sure the FCC agrees
美国联邦通讯委员肯定同意
that memo is convincing evidence of pageant fixing,
那份备忘录是选美结果内定的有力证据
a clear violation of 47 U.S.C., section 509.
明显违反了美国法典第47章第509款
The "Quiz show" Law?
"智力竞答节目"法条
Which, as you know, bans any scheme
您也知道 该法禁止一切
to predetermine contests of knowledge, skill, or chance.
知识 技能比赛或竞赛中的结果内定行为
Yes, but do pageants really require skill?
没错 但选美大赛需要技能吗
They do. Miss Universal is not merely about beauty.
要的 世界小姐不仅仅需要拥有美貌
In fact, as of last month,
事实上 自从上个月起
the talent portion is now worth 40% --
才艺分数占到了40%
More than the interview and evening gown combined.
比面试和晚装展示合起来所占分数还多
Why would Peter Bronson fix his own pageant?
彼得·布朗森为什么要操纵他自己的选美大赛呢
The finalists that Bronson pre-selected --
布朗森预先选定的决赛选手
They all come from the largest foreign TV markets,
她们都来自国外的大型电视市场
including the U.K., Brazil, and China.
包括英国 巴西和中国
But nowhere on the list
但名单上却没有
are favorites Iceland, Namibia, and the U.S.,
冰岛 纳♥米♥比♥亚♥和美国等夺冠热门
Who, by the way, is incredible.
顺便一提 美国小姐十分出色
Thank you. No problem.
谢谢 不用
You know what?
你知道吗
Peter Bronson does not care about Miss Universal.
彼得·布朗森不关心环球小姐是谁
He cares about ratings and big markets that maximize profits.
他关心的是收视率和能带来最大利润的大市场
That was very informative.
这信息量真不小
Okay, so, what do we do next?
好 那接下来我们怎么办
You know what?
你知道吗
We could coordinate with the U.S. Attorney's office,
我们可以与美国检察官办公室配合
'cause this is huge.
因为这非同小可
I mean, it's CNN huge.
是连CNN都会报道的大新闻
I think we should call Anderson Cooper.
我们应该打电♥话♥给安德森·库珀[著名电视主持]
I appreciate the visit,
很感谢你们的造访
but the FCC does not plan to pursue this investigation.
但美国联邦通信委员会不打算对此事进行调查
Uh, with all due respect, what?
恕我直言 您这是什么意思
I mean, this is far more serious
这件事比詹尼特·杰克逊
than Janet Jackson's so-called wardrobe malfunction.
所谓的走光事件要严重得多啊
And that led to half a million dollars in fines.
她最后被判了50万美元罚款
Peter Bronson is a job creator
彼得·布朗森为人提供就业机会
with business interests worldwide.
他的生意遍及世界
The government isn't gonna make a federal case over a pageant.
政♥府♥不会因为一场选美而对他进行调查
I'm sorry, but we're done here.
对不起 但这件事到此为止了
Stacy. Hey, what a nice surprise.
史黛西 稀客啊
How are you?
你还好吗
Everything is great.
一切顺利
I have to ask you something.
我有事要问你
Oh, yeah. Please, please sit.
可以 请坐
Owen, I've been wanting to get pregnant for a while now.
欧文 我想生孩子已经有一段时间了
I have looked high and low
我四处寻找过
for the perfect donor to father my child,
孩子的完美捐精者
which is a lot tougher than it sounds
说起来容易 找起来难
because I'm picky
因为我很挑剔
and I want the absolute best genetic material.
我想要最好的遗传物质
I want your sperm.
我想要你的精♥子♥
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's just you're an awesome guy, kind, stable, ambitious,
只是你真的很出色 善良 稳重 进取
intelligent, attractive, and funny.
聪明 有魅力 风趣
I'm happy to discuss a variety of arrangements.
我很乐意跟你讨论各种相关安排
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表