剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, Rihanna shows more skin in church.
蕾哈娜做礼拜的时候露得都比这多
But, seeing as I'm a teen role model,
不过 鉴于我是个青少年榜样
if this photo gets out, my network is going to dump me
如果这张照片流传出去 我的电视台就会把我开除
faster than Selena Gomez dumped Justin Bieber.
比赛琳娜·戈麦斯蹬了贾斯丁·比伯还快
Do you know the blackmailer?
你们认识敲诈者吗
He's an "Artist." Theo Lamont.
他是个"艺术家" 西奥·拉蒙特
His art involves taking candid photos through hotel windows.
他的艺术包括透过宾馆窗户偷♥拍♥照片
You know, hotel guests tying their shoes,
宾馆客人系鞋带
brushing their teeth, reading -- stuff like that.
刷牙 阅读 诸如此类的照片
Fascinating.
有意思
Apparently, he's a big deal.
显然 他是个有头有脸的人物
You know, he's had gallery shows in New York and Miami,
他在纽约和迈阿密都有美术展
and Hollywood's next.
下一场要在好莱坞开
So this photo was taken at a hotel in Hollywood?
那这张照片是在好莱坞的一家宾馆拍的
Yeah, I had had an early-morning press junket,
对 我清早有个媒体招待会
so I just stayed overnight.
所以我就在那里过夜了
Lamont took the photo through Ashley's window.
拉蒙特透过艾希莉的窗户拍了这张照
When he realized he had caught a celebrity in a compromising position,
他发现自己拍到不能曝光照片的名人后
he e-mailed me the copy,
就把副本电邮给我
said that he would sell the negatives or...
说我们可以买♥♥下照片不让它展出 不然...
He'd put it in the exhibit -- what a creep.
他就会展出 真下♥贱♥
Yeah, I mean, Ashley's whole career is at stake.
是的 艾希莉的事业岌岌可危
And he knows it.
他知道这点
Don't worry.
别担心
The public is never going to see this photo.
公众永远不会见到这张照片
Finally, we have sufficient evidence to arrest Edgar Tamlin.
我们终于有充分证据逮捕埃德加·塔林了
So you knew about him.
原来你认识他
Tamlin connects suppliers in South America
塔林给南美供货商
with distributors throughout the U.S.
和全美经销商牵线搭桥
And we've had him under surveillance for almost a year.
我们已经监视了他近一年
But we couldn't nail him without indisputable proof.
可我们没有确凿证据来给他定罪
And with your client's testimony,
有了你委托人的证词
he'll be going away for life.
他就要做一辈子牢了
I'm so glad we could help.
很高兴我们能帮忙
About Becca's safety --
关于贝卡的安全
Tamlin knows she found the cocaine.
塔林知道她发现了可♥卡♥因♥
Can you keep her safe until he's arrested?
你能在他被捕前保证她的安全吗
Tamlin's arrest won't change anything.
塔林被捕不会改变任何事
By now, he'll have tipped off his distributors.
现在他应该已经他的经销商们送信了
And they'll all come after you.
他们会来追杀你
Oh, god.
天呐
We'd like to enter you into our witness protection program.
我们希望你参加证人保护项目
No. No. Jane.
不 简
There's got to be another way.
肯定还有其他办法
That's the only way to ensure your client's safety.
这是唯一保证你委托人安全的方法
Ms. Bingum, as Becca's attorney,
宾格温女士 作为贝卡的律师
you'll be kept in the loop,
你会了解内情
but no one else can know about her situation.
可不得告诉其他任何人她的处境
Parents, friends, loved ones -- no one.
父母 朋友 爱人 谁都不许说
No, this can't be happening.
不能这样
I'll have the marshals take you to a safe house.
我会让法警带你去安全屋
Wait, I have to go right now?
等等 我现在就得去吗
Ma'am, I'm sorry, but...
女士 抱歉 可是
Life as you know it --
你过去的生活
It's over.
已经结束了
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰
Sorry. That's okay.
抱歉 没事
Ms. Bingum? Yes.
宾格温女士吗 是的
Hi, I'm Neal Sherwin -- Becca Holt's boyfriend.
我是尼尔·舍温 贝卡·霍尔特的男友
Oh. Yeah -- oh.
记起来了
Yeah. How can I help you?
嗯 需要帮忙吗
Well, she texted me early this morning
她今早给我发短♥信♥
and said she was going to see a lawyer.
说要见一名律师
I remembered your name.
我记得你名字
Okay.
好
She's not answering her phone.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not at work.
也没在公♥司♥
The police said I can't file a missing-persons report for 48 hours.
警方说不足四十八小时不能立失踪人口案
I was hoping you might know something.
我想你可能知道她的下落
I-I'm so sorry. I...I don't.
抱歉 我不知道
Okay.
好吧
Sorry I disturbed you.
抱歉打扰了
No problem.
没事
That's Becca's sweater.
那是贝卡的毛衣
No. No. It's mine. Yeah.
不不 是我的
That style is so on-trend right now.
那种款式现在很流行
Ms. Bingum, what's going on?
宾格温女士 怎么回事
Neal...
尼尔
Neal, all I can tell you is that Becca is fine.
尼尔 我能说的只有贝卡现在没事
You saw her? Where is she?
你见到她了 她在哪里
Listen, I can't say.
听着 我不能说
What do you mean you can't say?!
你不能说是什么意思
As her lawyer,
作为她的律师
I am not at liberty to say.
我无权说出来
Please.
拜托
Put yourself in my shoes.
你能理解我的感受吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Can you at least give her a message for me?
你能至少替我传个信给她吗
If I write it on a note?
我写下来
Okay.
好
I cannot promise anything, but I'll try.
我无法承诺任何事 可我会试试
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. Grayson.
格雷森
We're at work.
我们在工作呢
And we're no longer a secret.
我们早就开诚布公了
You know what? You are right.
那好吧 你说得对
And I totally forgot why I was coming to see you.
我完全忘了为什么来找你了
Oh! Yeah.
想起来了
The new Matt Damon "Not a bourne movie but kinda like one"
马特·达蒙新片《不是谍战片的谍战片》
opens tomorrow.
明天公映
You in?
你去看吗
That sounds fun.
听着还挺有趣
Uh, hey, you've got a guy in your office, so...
有人在你办公室
Go, go, go.
快去吧
That must be my new client...
那一定是我的新客户
Who is half an hour early.
早到了半小时
I'll see you later. Okay.
回见 好
Marty Frumm?
马蒂·弗洛姆吗
Yes, sir. That would be me.
是 先生 就是我
You're early.
你早到了
I'm always early.
我总是早到
Listen. I hope I didn't interrupt your little make-out session.
听着 希望我没有打扰到你们亲热
She's quite something.
她真是个尤物
On the phone you mentioned you were getting married.
电♥话♥上说你正准备结婚
That's right. Wife number three.
没错 三婚
But this time I want to protect myself.
但这次我想保护自己
You want a prenup.
你想签个婚前协议
No, she can have all the money she wants.
不 钱她想要都可以拿去
Yeah, I got plenty. I'm in the diamond business.
我有的是钱 我做钻石生意的
Listen, Mr. Kent, what I want is a love contract.
听着 肯特先生 我想要的是份爱情合约
A love contract?
爱情合约
I want Christy to be contractually bound
我想要克里斯蒂按照合约
to certain marital stipulations.
履行婚姻条款
For instance, I want it in writing
比如 我想以书面方式规定
that she has to make love to me at least once a week.
她每周必须至少和我做一次爱
That she can't put on any more than two pounds a year.
她每年不能增重超过两磅
And when we go on vacation, her mother can't come with us.
我们度假的时候 她妈妈不能跟着来
Christy's mother?
克里斯蒂的妈妈
Shereen, who's actually younger than me,
谢琳 比我还年轻
but I'll tell you something.
可我告诉你
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表