剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
because he missed me.
因为他想我了
Why do we do these things?
这不是自掘坟墓吗
So, last month, we broke up,
然后 我们上个月分手了
and this morning, I get a call from a coworker,
今天早上 一个同事打电♥话♥找我
telling me to check out the website.
让我上这个网站看看
And that's when I saw my fullfrontal photos.
然后就看到了我的正面全♥裸♥照
Well, have you asked Alex to take them down?
你找艾利克斯把照片撤掉了吗
He's ignoring my calls.
他不接我电♥话♥
Yeah?
是吗
Well, he won't be able to ignore me.
我看他敢不敢不理我
Your son is adorable.
你儿子真可爱
Is this a custody dispute?
是监护权纠纷吗
No, Ms. Bingum.
不是 宾格温小姐
My wife passed away a few years ago.
我妻子几年前去世了
Michael is sick.
迈克尔有病在身
He was diagnosed with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma last December.
他去年十二月被诊断出患了皮肤T淋巴细胞瘤
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Usually, it's treated with chemotherapy drugs,
这种病通常用化疗药物进行治疗
and they work in about 50% of the patients,
对大约一半的病人有效
but they didn't help Michael.
但在迈克尔身上没有起色
Now, fortunately, Whiting Pharmaceuticals
庆幸的是 怀廷制药
developed a process called photopheresis,
研发了一种叫光化学疗法的治疗手段
which radiates the white blood cells with U.V. light.
向白细胞放射紫外线
And does that work?
这方法有效吗
Oh, it's like a miracle.
奇迹般有效
Michael was part of their trial program,
迈克尔参与了他们的试验项目
and as long as he received treatment once a week,
只要他每周治疗一次
he was symptom-free.
就不会出现病症
But last month, Whiting abruptly ended the trial
但上个月 怀廷制药突然终止了试验
No explanation.
没有给出解释
And now my son is in the hospital,
现在我儿子躺在医院里
and if he does not resume treatment, he will die.
要是不恢复治疗 他就会死
Mr. Jacobs, you probably don't want to hear this, but...
雅各布斯先生 我很抱歉地告诉你...
Yeah, the pharmaceutical company
我知道 制药公♥司♥
can terminate the trial at any time for any reason.
有权以任何理由在任何时间终止试验
Yes.
没错
I've been to other lawyers.
我找过其他律师
No one will take my case.
没人肯接我的案子
Please...please help my son.
请你帮帮我儿子吧
Teri, call judge Sanders,
泰丽 找桑德斯法官
ask her to meet me for martinis at 42 Degrees in an hour.
约她一小时后在42度酒吧和我喝马丁尼
Jane bingum, a boy's life is in your hands,
简·宾格温 一个男孩的生命握在你手里
and you're going for cocktails?
你却要跑去喝鸡尾酒
Teri, I need a judge
泰丽 我得找个法官
to sign an ex parte application for a temporary restraining order
签署一份临时限制令的单方面申请
to block Whiting Pharmaceuticals from terminating the trial program,
阻止怀廷制药终止试验项目
and judge Sanders never turns down a happy hour.
而桑德斯法官对喝酒一向来者不拒
I'm on it. Thank you.
交给我 谢了
Jane. Luke.
简 卢克
Well, I have some bad news for you.
有坏消息要告诉你
Yeah, I destroyed my wedding, and my fiance is missing.
我已经毁了我的婚礼 我未婚夫也失踪了
I'm up to speed.
我还怕什么
Jane pressed the return button.
简按下了返回键
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
Old Jane has been watching you from up there,
原来的简一直在上面看着你
And she hasn't been happy.
她很不满意
So, wait. Old Jane the real Jane is is down here?
等等 原来真正的简已经下凡了吗
That's not all.
还不止这些
What else could there possibly be?
还能有什么更糟的事
There's a chance...Her soul went into Owen's body,
有一定可能 她的灵魂附在了欧文身上
and that's why he disappeared.
所以他才失踪了
So old Jane's soul went into Owen's body.
所以原来的简的灵魂跑进了欧文身体里
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Nothing's confirmed.
一切尚未证实
But Owen passed out maybe flatlined
但也许欧文昏过去的时间
around the same time Jane pressed the return button.
和简按下返回键的时间正好重合
And now we can't seem to locate her soul or his body.
现在我们无法定位简的灵魂和欧文的身体
Luke, how could this have happened?
卢克 这一切怎么可能发生
She figured out what you did and did the same thing.
她也发现了返回键 像你一样按了下去
It's like lightning hitting the same place twice.
就像闪电两次击中相同的地方
Oh, and just a headsup.
然后提醒你一下
She is pretty pissed off at you for screwing up her life.
你把她的人生搞得一团糟 她相当火大
Wh... Ha ha!
什... 啊哈
Okay. All right. Slow down.
好极了 慢点
See, because when I was put into this body,
我刚住进这个身体的时候
she was still wearing granny panties and collecting cat art.
她还在穿老掉牙的内♥裤♥ 收集猫咪艺术品
She bought drugstore makeup,
她还去药房♥买♥♥化妆品
and a wild night out was online scrabble.
最嗨的夜生活是玩在线拼字
Hey, I'm just the messenger, okay?
我只是负责传话的
Now, my guess is
我的猜测是
she'll probably go to places most comfortable to her.
她多半会去些感觉最自在的地方
Okay, okay. All right.
行 好吧
Did you check her old condo?
你去过她原来的公♥寓♥了吗
It's now a Jiffy Lube.
现在已经改成捷飞络润滑油店了
Wait a minute.
等等
If old Jane's soul is in Owen's body,
要是原来的简的灵魂在欧文身体里
Then that means that Owen...
那就意味着欧文已经...
Is dead?
死了吗
If her soul is in his body, then...
要是她的灵魂已经住进里面 那么...
He's gone.
他已经去了
Oh, my god.
我的天
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How can this be happening?
怎么可以这样
I'm still trying to get confirmation.
我还在努力证实中
Okay, okay.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay, I have to, um, pull myself together
我得赶快振作起来
and go have drinks with judge Sanders.
去和桑德斯法官喝一杯
Oh, but if you hear anything from Owen...
要是你听说任何关于欧文的消息
I'll let you know.
我会告诉你的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sympathetic, Jane. I really am.
我很理解你 简 真的
But the supreme court has declared
但最高法♥院♥已经宣布
there's no fundamental right to healthcare.
基本权利不再包括医疗护理
Your client is out of luck.
你的委托人很不幸运
No, no. I'm not gonna argue fundamental rights.
不 我不会以基本权利为论点
No, I'm gonna argue something else.
我会找其他论点
Okay. What?
好吧 是什么
Well, judge, I mean, I don't want to...
法官大人 我不想
I don't want to ruin the surprise.
我不想破坏了惊喜
I heard you stood up Owen at the altar.
我听说你在婚礼现场放了欧文鸽子
I'm -- I'm sorry.
恕我冒昧
Have you talked to him? Have you seen him?
你和他聊过吗 你见过他吗
No.
没有
Is it true he came looking for you and passed out?
他去找你 然后昏倒了 这是真的吗
I don't really want to talk about that.
我不想谈这事
Um, I do, however, want to save this boy's life,
但我真的想救救这孩子
so can you please help me?
所以您能帮帮我吗
I can't issue the order.
我没法签发限制令
I don't think you'll prevail on the merits.
这件事你没法说服我
Judge, please
法官 拜托了
But I will grant an emergency hearing for a preliminary injunction.
但我可以批准一场针对预先禁令的听证会
Thank you.
谢谢
My courtroom, tomorrow, 10:00 A.M.
明早十点 在我的法庭里
Come prepared with a real argument.
准备好强有力的辩词
Yes, I will. Thank you so much.
一定 太谢谢您了
Are you sure I can't interest you
你真的不要来一杯
in an antibloating kale smoothie?
防肿胀的甘蓝冰沙吗
I drank them to fit into my bridesmaid's dress,
我靠这个把自己塞进了伴娘的礼服
and now my stomach is flatter than Gwyneth Paltrow's.
现在我的小腹比格温妮丝·帕特洛的还平坦
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表