剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
This is a total invasion of my privacy.
这彻底侵犯了我的隐私
No. Breaking into your house while you're showering
不 在你洗澡的时候闯进你家
is a total invasion of your privacy.
才算彻底侵犯了你的隐私
Nobody's supposed to know that I donate.
不该有人知道我做过精♥子♥捐赠
It's just for extra money.
我只是为了赚点外快
Well, blondie here is prepared to make you an offer you can't refuse.
这位金发美女准备出一个你无法拒绝的好价钱
I'm listening.
请讲
I've agreed to conditionally seal the record of this meeting,
我已同意有条件地封存本次会议的记录
provided Ms. Bingum can support her application.
前提是宾格温女士能拿出有效证据
And I will renew my objection.
到时我会重申我的反对
I asked for the record to be sealed because...
我之所以要求封存本次记录
because Scott wasn't dating the victim.
因为斯科特没有在与死者约会
They were just friends.
他们只是普通朋友
Scott Reynolds is gay.
斯科特·雷诺兹是同性恋
Give me a break.
得了吧
I've got a hundred people that can put them together.
我有无数个证人可以证明他们在一起
That's kind of what we were going for.
我们要的就是这种效果
Lisa was helping him maintain his reputation on the team.
丽莎在帮他保持队内的声誉
And Scott's boyfriend, CJ, lives in Lisa's building.
而斯科特的男友CJ住在丽莎的公♥寓♥楼
I have copies of financial documents linking CJ and Scott.
我有证明CJ和斯科特具有关系的财政文件
I also have an affidavit from CJ
我还有一份CJ的宣誓书
saying that they were together the night of the murder.
说明谋杀发生当晚他们俩在一起
Now, this explains both the triangulated cell call
这就解释了当时的电♥话♥定位
and why Scott's flowers were not at the crime scene.
还有斯科特买♥♥的花为何不在犯罪现场
This seems pretty sound.
这似乎非常合理
Given the evidence, I move to dismiss all charges.
鉴于这一证据 我申请撤销所有控告
I'm gonna need time to verify that information.
我需要时间来核实这一信息
I will release Mr. Reynolds, pending your investigation.
我会在你的调查结束之后释放雷诺兹先生
And given the sensitive nature of what we have just shared-
鉴于我们刚才所提信息的敏感性
No one will say a word.
完全保密
The record is sealed.
记录会得到封存
Best of luck to you, young man.
祝你好运 年轻人
If you don't need anything else,
你要是没什么别的事
I'm gonna go grab lunch.
我要去吃午饭了
Where are the canceled checks from George's account?
乔治账户里的已兑现支票呢
He didn't have a checking account.
他没有支票账户
Of course he did.
他当然有
He cashed a $100 check at the casino.
他在赌场支付了一张100块的支票
George didn't have his own account,
乔治没有自己的支票账户
And he and Molly didn't have a joint one.
他和莫莉也没有联合账户
My guess, she didn't trust him with money.
我猜她在钱的问题上不相信他
Mm. He used Molly's check at the casino.
他在赌场用了莫莉的支票
Well, that shouldn't matter. At the time, they were married.
这应该没关系 那个时候他们还没离婚
Trust me, it matters.
相信我 绝对有关系
If you're still talking to me, I owe you an apology.
如果你没有不理我的话 我是来向你道歉的
No, you had every right to be disappointed.
不 你完全有理由失望
You know, I always want to be on the side of justice.
我总是想站在正义的一边
But I guess this time I wanted to be on the side of Owen.
但我猜这次我想站在欧文的一边
It just hasn't been easy around here.
我最近跟他的关系一直比较紧张
Jane.
简
Oh, Scott. Yes, come in.
斯科特 快请进
Mr. Reynolds, hi. Nice to meet you.
雷诺兹先生 幸会
I'm a big fan.
我是你的铁杆球迷
You're gonna have a great season.
你这个赛季一定会有出色表现
Thanks.
谢谢
The Guardians released me.
守卫队解雇了我
What?! No, they cannot fire you.
什么 他们不能开除你
A messenger just delivered this letter of termination.
信差刚刚送来了这封解雇信
Jane, you said this wouldn't happen.
简 你说过不会发生这种事情
Now everything I worked for is over.
现在我为之努力的一切都付之东流了
Would you excuse me for just a minute?
能失陪一下吗
How dare you?
你竟敢这样
How dare I what?
我竟敢哪样
I trusted you, Owen.
我相信了你 欧文
You betrayed me.
但你却背叛了我
You outed my client.
你帮我的客户出了柜
The initials at the bottom of the page?
这封信底部的姓名缩写
HP:OF" -- Harrison & Parker, Owen French.
"哈帕欧法"代表哈里森·帕克律所的欧文·法兰奇
So, you're working for the Guardians.
所以说你是守卫队的代理律师
Yes, I am, but I would never violate confidentiality.
对 但我不会违反保密特权
Oh, really?
是吗
Okay, well, then how did the owners find out about Scott?
那球队老板是怎么发现斯科特的性取向的
Obviously, they fired him because he's gay.
他显然是因为他是同性恋才解雇了他
No, it's not like that.
不是这样的
His contract's hazardous activity clause
他合同中的危害活动条款
prohibits him from riding a motorcycle.
禁止他骑摩托车
As we found out during the arraignment,
而我们在传讯期间发现
he violated that clause.
他违反了这个条款
In fact, it was right after his admission
事实上 在传讯结束之后
that Franklin asked me to draw up this letter.
弗兰克林就让我起草了这封信
Why didn't you tell me you were representing them?
你为何不告诉我你是他们的代理律师
Chinese Wall.
职能分离
You represent Scott in his criminal case,
你代理斯科特的刑事案件
I represent the Guardians in selected civil matters.
我代理守卫队个别的民事案件
Terminating Scott is a civil case.
解雇斯科特是民事案件
It makes us adverse.
这造成了我们的利益冲突
Oh, yeah, we're adverse, all right.
没错 我们确实有冲突
I'm seeking an emergency hearing,
我要申请一次紧急听证会
and I'm gonna fight that termination.
对这次解雇提出反对
I figured you might.
我就知道你会这么做
See you in court.
法庭上见
Do you really think that the owners found out that Scott is gay?
你真觉得球队老板发现斯科特是同性恋了吗
Well, I don't buy that they'd fire him
我可不相信他们解雇他
over riding a motorcycle.
是因为他骑摩托车
And my guess is that that hazardous activity clause
我猜那条危害活动条款
isn't regularly enforced.
并没有定期执行
Let's look at Facebook.
我们到脸书上看看
That's where guys usually brag about
男人们经常在那里炫耀
their dumb, dangerous adventures.
自己愚蠢而危险的冒险活动
Okay, Travis Nesbit, first baseman.
特拉维斯·内斯比特 一垒手
Oh, here is a photo of Travis cliff-diving in Hawaii.
这是特拉维斯在夏威夷跳崖的照片
See? My hunch was right.
你瞧 我的直觉是对的
That motorcycle was just a pretext.
骑摩托车只是个托辞
All right. Here's the problem.
好了 有个问题
Owen said that Franklin wanted to fire Scott
欧文说弗兰克林在斯科特被传讯之后
after the arraignment,
想要解雇他
But that's before any of us knew he was gay.
但那是在我们知道他的性取向之前
So we need to prove that Franklin found out about Scott's sexuality
所以我们要证明弗兰克林在解雇斯科特之前
prior to this termination.
就发现了他的性取向
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Okay.
好的
My client's ex-husband had no authority to use her check.
我委托人的前夫无权使用她的支票
But for the casino's negligence,
如果不是由于赌场的疏忽
George never would have had the money to win the jackpot,
乔治绝不可能有钱赢得头奖
Which directly led to my client's problems with the I.R.S.
这直接导致了我委托人与国税局之间的问题
As general counsel of the casino,
作为赌场的法律总顾问
I can assure you my client had no obligation
我可以向你保证我委托人没有义务
to confirm Mr. Randal's authority
在签署你委托人的账户之前
to sign on your client's account.
确认雷诺兹先生的职权
But now that we know he's defrauded us,
但既然现在我们知道他欺骗了我们
his winnings are void.
他的奖金无效
What?
什么
Under California Gaming Statutes,
根据《加州赌博法规》
any fraud perpetrated by a player
玩家的任何欺诈行为
voids all subsequent winnings.
均将使其随后赢得的奖金无效
You just said he had no authority to sign that check,
你刚才说他无权签署那张支票
So under joint and several liability,
所以根据连带责任
your client must return all his winnings to the casino.
你的委托人必须将全部奖金归还给赌场
You're coming after my client?
你要找我的委托人要钱
That's correct.
没错
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表