剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
But it worked.
但最终奏效了
Yeah.
是啊
How come you, uh, still seem so down?
你怎么看着还这么闷闷不乐
I'd rather not talk about it.
我不想说
Okay.
好吧
I mean, Owen's dating Stacy,
欧文在跟史黛西约会
And Grayson's dating Nicole.
格雷森在跟妮可约会
I mean, even my client, who is in federal custody, got married.
哪怕是我那个在联邦监狱拘留的客户都结婚了
You know? And I'm...alone.
而我却孤身一人
Yes, technically, you are here with me.
好吧 严格来说 有你陪着我
Actually, I gotta go.
其实我也得走了
I joined a hockey league.
我加入了冰球队
Great workout.
很锻炼身体
Wait. You skate?
等等 你会滑冰
It's air hockey.
是桌上冰球
I can cancel if you want.
你要是想让我陪 我可以不去
Though it's my turn to bring the quarters.
虽然这次轮到我带硬币了
No. Go. Believe me, you've far exceeded
不 你去吧 作为我的守护天使
my guardian angel expectations for the day.
你今天已经超额完成任务了
Thank you.
谢谢
Stacy.
史黛西
I thought you... were on a date with Owen,
我还以为你跟欧文去约会了
You know, at that new restaurant.
就是那家新餐厅
Well, we can go there anytime we want
我随时都可以去吃
as long as we make a reservation a month in advance.
大不了就是提前一个月预定嘛
And tonight I'd rather watch TV and...eat popcorn,
今晚我更想看电视 吃爆米花
if that's okay with you.
如果你愿意的话
Yeah, that's -- that's okay with me.
好啊 我没问题
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表