剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
and I can tell you I can picture your pakeries
我能把你的派糕推广到
in every major city across the country.
全国每个大城市中去
Is el paso a major city? I have always wondered.
艾尔帕索算大城市吗 我一直挺好奇的
Listen, I was in your pakery this morning,
听着 今早我去了你的派糕店
and I've run numbers all morning long,
对整个上午的客流量进行了数字分♥析♥
and that's why I'm here, Stacy.
所以我才来找你 史黛西
I want to talk to you about that.
我想和你谈谈
Because you want to be partners?
因为你想要当我的合伙人吗
Oh, my god, this is fantastic!
我的天 太棒了
I would like every other Tuesday off.
我想每周四轮休
You can have every day off,
你可以天天休息
and, no, I do not want to be your partner,
还有 我不想当合伙人
but I do want to buy you out, and I've brought an offer.
不过我想买♥♥下你的店 这是我的出价
It's simple, your honor.
这事很简单 法官大人
I'm moving to amend my claim
我方动议修改索赔要求
to include breach of promise to marry,
将悔婚包括在内
and we are seeking emotional damages.
并且要求对方支付精神损失费
Miss Bingum, I have made myself perfectly clear.
宾格温小姐 我以为我说的很清楚了
New information has come to light.
又出现新情况了
Oh, did the legislature overturn a 74-year-old statute?
立法机关要推♥翻♥实行七十四年的法令了吗
No, but all this time,
并没有 不过一直以来
we have been talking about the wrong legislature.
我们就找错了立法机关
John proposed, Pam accepted in Hawaii,
约翰是在夏威夷向帕姆求婚成功的
so Hawaiian law governs,
所以应受夏威夷法律管辖
and while breach of promise to marry
在加州悔婚
is not a cause of action in California,
并不能当做原告的诉由
the Aloha State allows such suits.
而在阿洛哈州[夏威夷别称]就可以
The rule in matrimonial cases is lex fori.
婚姻案件需遵循法♥院♥地法
The laws of the state
国家法律
in which the dispute is being held are presumed to govern.
在纠纷发生地是假定可行的
That's true.
是这样呢
But thanks to your client, there was no matrimony,
不过多亏了你的委托人 并没有形成婚姻事实
so this case should be governed under Hawaiian contract law.
所以本案应基于夏威夷合同法进行审理
Desperate stunt.
胡搅蛮缠
But it's got legal teeth.
不过有法可依
We'll proceed under Hawaiian law.
我们就按夏威夷法律进行庭审
Great.
太好了
I've got about three or four witnesses I want to call. Oh, no.
我已请到三至四位人证出庭 不行
The jury has to give monetary value to my client's tears.
陪审团必须要为我委托人的眼泪给出货币价值
Miss Bingum, you've rested.
宾格温小姐 你已询问完毕
Besides, despite my efforts,
另外 即使我同意
the jury's always heard your argument for emotional damages.
但陪审团已经听过你关于精神损失的论证了
Anything else you want to add goes into your closing.
你把想补充的内容添加到结案陈词当中吧
Okay.
好吧
Jane! Jane!
简 简
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Hey, you're smiling. I like that.
你笑了 我喜欢
Get to the point, Paul.
说重点 保罗
I get the sense that you're upset with me, and I just --
我觉得你在生我的气
I just want to make things right.
我只是想弥补自己的过错
Now, I used all your conditioner.
我用光了你的护发素
I thought it was body wash.
我以为那是沐浴乳来着
My skin has never been so soft. Anyway...
我的肌肤从没那么柔滑过 不管怎么说吧
Uh, I got you another bottle.
我给你买♥♥了瓶新的
And I ate all your eggs, so I-I-I bought you...
还有我吃光了你的鸡蛋 所以我给你买♥♥了...
Eggs? No. Actually,
鸡蛋吗 不 实际上
I thought they would break, so I got you oranges.
我觉得鸡蛋很容易碎 所以我买♥♥了些桔子
Thank you.
谢谢你
And lastly, um,
最后
I know I drooled on your pillowcase,
我知道我在你的枕套上流口水了
so I washed it.
所以我洗过了
You can't wash silk. I know that now.
真丝是不能洗的 我现在懂了
Uh, so I got you a new pillowcase.
所以我给你买♥♥了个新枕套
Oh, oh, god, it's polyester.
天啊 是涤纶的
A more durable fabric. You're welcome.
这种料子更耐用 不必客气
Look I still have to keep an eye on you,
我还是要关注你的行踪
but I won't bother you at home ever again.
但我不会再去家里烦你了
Okay?
好吗
Goodbye, Jane.
再见 简
Where are you gonna go?
你打算去哪儿
Oh, uh, some guy told me
有人告诉我
about, uh, these cardboard tents under the bridge downtown.
市中心大桥下有纸板帐篷可以住
Sounds like camping.
听着像是露营
All right, fine. You can stay at my place
好吧 你可以住在我家
until you find a real place of your own. Really?
直到你找到自己的住处 真的吗
Yes, but you are sleeping on the couch.
对 但你只能睡沙发
Thank you! Thank you, thank you!
谢谢 太感谢了
Please, not the hair! Mwah!
拜托别搞乱我发型 么么哒
Thank you. I'll see you tonight?
谢谢 那今晚见喽
I'm gonna make you dinner.
我给你做晚饭
Well, that would actually be nice.
太好了
Okay, great. Uh, can I borrow 20 bucks?
好了 能借我二十块钱吗
Yep.
行
No, I got it.
我自己能行
Here you go. Thank you. Mwah! See you!
给 谢谢 回见
Thanks.
谢谢
Shh! Sorry!
嘘 抱歉
He's beautiful.
他真可爱
Have you guys picked out a name?
你们给他起名字了吗
So, you're -- you're still letting us adopt him?
你还打算让我们收养他吗
Of course. He's your son.
当然了 他是你们的儿子
We'll work out a payment plan, we promise.
我们保证会制定一套偿付计划
I'm not worried about that right now.
我现在不操心这件事
I'm just so thankful we found you.
我只是很感激能找到你们
Can I hold him?
我能抱抱他吗
Yeah.
好啊
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm Jeanie Rapp with child services.
我是儿童服务部的珍妮·拉普
I'm here to assume custody of the baby.
我来承担这个孩子的监护权
Oh, I'm Amy's attorney.
我是艾米的律师
There must be some sort of misunderstanding.
这里面一定有什么误会
We were recently alerted that the intended parent agreement
我们最近发现受赠父母协议
was fraudulently back-dated and thus invalid.
欺骗性地提前了生效日期 因此无效
Right, my office instigated that search,
没错 是我们律所发起了那次调查
but we were trying to expose the woman who perpetrated the fraud,
但是我们在努力揭发那个制♥造♥骗局的女人
not dismantle this relationship.
而非解除这段关系
Regardless of your intent, a fraud was committed.
无论你们意图如何 骗局已成
I need to take the child.
我要把孩子带走
No, no, he's our baby.
不 他是我们的孩子
Please, ma'am, don't make this any harder than it has to be.
拜托女士 不要把事情搞得如此难办
Miss Kaswell, please, tell her.
卡斯维小姐 拜托你告诉她
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉 我
No.
不要
He'll remain in state care
在进入抚养制度前
until he's discharged into the foster system.
他将留在国家儿童看护机构
There's a clear moral choice here, your honor.
这显然是个道德选择 法官大人
We have a baby and two people that love him and want him.
我们遇到一个孩子和一对爱他并想抚养他的夫妻
Not his biological parents?
他们不是他的亲生父母
No, we've confirmed that the biological parents
不是 我们确定了亲生父母
were anonymous sperm and egg donors with no ties to the child.
是与这个孩子无关的匿名精♥子♥与卵细胞捐赠者
Your client obtained the child by conspiring with another party
你的委托人与另一方合谋提出欺骗性宣誓书
to file a deceptive affidavit.
从而得到了这个孩子
They were following their lawyer's advice.
他们当时采纳了律师的建议
They're innocent.
他们是无辜的
I've already issued a warrant for the arrest of Nina Lewis,
我已经下发了妮娜·刘易斯的逮捕令
And the D.A.'s conducting a review
地检在对她所在律所
of every surrogacy ever arranged by her office.
安排的所有代♥孕♥进行审查
Good, I hope she goes to jail for a very long time, but that doesn't --
好 我希望她能多做几年牢 但这也
In the absence of a valid intended parent agreement,
在不具备有效受赠父母协议的情况下
the law demands that the child be remanded into state custody.
法律规定这个孩子要留在国家儿童看护机构
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表