剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Kim, you're taking out your unresolved issues on my case.
金 你把无处发泄的私人情绪带到我的案子里来
It's why you pulled George's tax returns without my consent.
你未经我同意就传讯了乔治的纳税单
Maybe if you hadn't kept pushing,
如果不是你穷追不舍
I wouldn't be in this position.
我就不会落得如此境地
Please, fix it.
拜托你 处理好
Jane, I got the list of all the renters
简 死者公♥寓♥楼里
in the victim's apartment complex.
所有租客的名单到手了
And guess what.
你猜怎么着
Apartment 106 is being rented by a CJ Pierce.
106室的租客是CJ·皮尔斯
Okay, and that matters because...?
这点很关键是因为...
Because her lease is being paid for by our client.
因为她的租金是我们委托人交的
No way.
不会吧
I don't know about you,
不知道你怎么想
but I can't wait to meet the other woman.
但我迫不及待想见见这个小三了
Are you stalking me?
你在跟踪我吗
You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?
你肯定是这样想的
I haven't seen you at my bar before.
之前没在我的酒吧见过你
When people start saying "My bar," they have a problem.
当某人说"我的酒吧"时 就肯定有心事
We happen to be a block away from the office,
这里刚好离律所很近
and I needed a drink because I have had a rough day.
而我今天过得很不顺 所以来喝一杯
Okay. What are you having?
好 你想喝什么
Whatever's in there is fine.
你那杯就不错
You know, you were right about what you said.
你说得没错
Me being broken.
我是受伤了
Truth is...
事实上
I have a couple cracks myself.
我心里也有几道伤痕
S--
就
So you know, you are not my type.
要知道 你不是我的菜
Understood.
明白
Good.
好的
I'm glad we're on the same page.
很高兴我们达成了共识
Come on, CJ.
快点 CJ
Answer the door.
出来应门
All right, she's not home. Let's just go.
行了 她不在家 走吧
Do you want to go to Hooters?
你想去猫头鹰餐厅吗
I hear they have a delicious chopped salad.
听说他们的碎丁沙拉很好吃
Mm. No, I should probably get home to Stacy.
不了 我要回家陪史黛西
Oh, I think we found the perfect donor.
我们找到了完美的人选
There's just one glitch I have to take care of.
只是有个小问题要我来解决
Thank you, Teri, for doing that.
谢谢你这么帮忙 泰丽
Um, sir?
先生
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Hi. We're looking for a CJ Pierce.
你好 我们想找CJ·皮尔斯
I'm CJ. Who are you?
我是CJ 你们是谁
Wait. You're CJ?
慢着 你是CJ
Sorry. Never mind.
抱歉 没事了
You've been very helpful and very cute.
你帮了我们的大忙 人也超帅
Oh, my god, I can't believe the other woman is a dude.
我的天 真不敢相信小三居然是个男的
Scott Reynolds is gay.
斯科特·雷诺兹是同性恋
It's true.
没错
CJ's my boyfriend.
CJ是我男友
That's why I was in the building. I never even saw Lisa that night.
所以我才会在公♥寓♥楼里 我那晚从未见过丽莎
This is great news.
这是好消息
He's your alibi.
他可以为你做不在场证明
No, you can't tell anyone.
不行 你不能告诉别人
Scott, if you come out,
斯科特 如果你出柜
we can get the D.A. to drop the charges.
我们就可以让地检撤销指控
Jane, no professional baseball player
简 没有任何一个职业棒球手
has ever come out while still active.
在事业如日中天的时候出柜
By law, the owners cannot fire you based on sexual orientation.
根据法律 老板不能因为你的性取向而解雇你
But they can bury my career.
但他们可以雪藏我
Look, I know other athletes have come out, but that's not me.
我知道有其他运动员出柜 但我不行
I shouldn't have to give up my privacy to prove I'm innocent.
我不该为了证明自己的清白而放弃隐私权
Okay, right now, this is your only defense.
现在这是你唯一的辩护理由
Then you're not as good a lawyer as you say you are.
那说明你这个律师根本没你说的那么牛
What's the real deal with you and Lisa?
你和丽莎到底是怎么回事
About seven months ago, Franklin Rhodes, the team owner,
七个月前 球队老板弗兰克林·罗兹
introduced us at a team event.
在一次球队活动上介绍我们认识
We became fast friends, and I told her the truth.
我们成为了可靠的朋友 我向她出了柜
She was cool, even offered to be my fake girlfriend
她表示接受 甚至愿意假装我的女友
to make my life easier.
让我的日子更好过
And CJ's apartment?
那CJ的公♥寓♥是怎么回事
I moved him into her complex
我帮他搬到了她的大楼
so we could spend nights together without raising suspicion.
这样我们晚上一起过夜就不会引起怀疑
Scott, I know what it's like to have secrets.
斯科特 我知道隐藏秘密是什么滋味
And while secrets lead to more problems,
尽管隐藏秘密会带来更多问题
I respect your decision.
但我尊重你的决定
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Oh, let me get out of your...
我闪开一点
No, you're fine.
你没妨碍到我
I mean, I- I have plenty of room.
我有足够的空间
Yeah. Um, so, uh...About last night.
好吧 关于昨晚
I normally I'm not looking to date.
我通常 我没想跟你约会
Nicole? Yes?
妮可 什么事
See ya.
再见
Did you pull the archived divorce records on Molly and George?
你查到莫莉和乔治的存档离婚记录了吗
On your desk. Great.
放在你桌子上了 很好
Now we need all of George's credit-card and bank statements,
我们需要乔治所有的信♥用♥卡♥及银行对账单
including canceled checks, since the divorce.
包括已兑现支票 离婚之后的全要
Tell his lawyer that if I don't have them by noon,
告诉他的律师 如果我中午还拿不到的话
I'll drag his ass back into chambers.
我们继续法官办公室见
Got it. Uh, what are we looking for?
明白 我们在找什么线索
Well, George claims to have spent the entire 100 grand,
乔治声称他已经花光了那十万块
but since we already know he's a scumbag liar,
但我们都知道他吹牛不打草稿
I want to account for every dollar.
我想查清他花的每一分钱
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Scott is innocent, and I can prove it.
斯科特是无辜的 我能证明
But I can't.
但我不能说
Are we talking in riddles?
你在跟我猜谜语吗
In order to free Scott, I need to present evidence
为了让斯科特重获自♥由♥ 我需要呈交
that he insists on keeping confidential.
他坚持让我保密的一份证据
That evidence is?
什么证据
Confidential.
保密
I would never violate attorney-client privilege -- ever.
我绝不会违反律师当事人保密特权
Scott Reynolds is gay,
斯科特·雷诺兹是同性恋
and his boyfriend is his alibi.
而他的男友是他的不在场证明
Okay. I didn't see that coming.
好吧 我没想到会是这样
And he's afraid if he comes out,
他担心如果自己出柜
it'll destroy his career.
会毁掉他的事业
Here's what you do. You ask for an incamera meeting.
你可以这么办 你要求召开一场秘密会议
You tell the clerk that you know your client is innocent,
告诉书♥记♥员 你知道你的委托人是无辜的
and you're happy to tell the judge why,
你也很乐意向法官举证
but only -- only -- if the record is sealed.
但记录必须封存保密才行
And when the clerk asks my basis for sealing the record?
如果书♥记♥员问我封存记录的依据怎么办
You say that information could have ramifications
你就说这条信息有可能会对你的委托人
on your client's livelihood and possibly his safety.
造成事业或是人身安全上的威胁
Thank you.
谢谢
I got your text. What's the emergency?
我收到你的短♥信♥了 有什么急事
You found 17-85B.
你找到17-85B了
I googled everything that we know about him,
我谷歌♥了我们手上所有与他相关的资料
and I got a name,
然后查到了名字
and then I cross-checked him on Foursquare
然后我在用户定位网站上对他做了交叉查询
and found him here.
发现他在这里
He's even more perfect in person.
他本人比照片还帅
Hello?
你好
You have beautiful skin. And a really sexy I.Q.
你皮肤真好 智商也很高
17-85B, of all of the profiles,
17-85B 我看了这么多档案
only your sperm spoke to my egg.
只有你的精♥子♥最吸引我
Will you please be my donor?
你愿意做我的捐精者吗
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表