剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm showing you how to get him to talk.
我在教你怎么让他开口
Okay.
好了
Now, you look him straight in the eye.
你要直视他的眼睛
He will look you straight in the boobs, but don't be alarmed.
他就会直视你的胸部 不过别害怕
I am alarmed. No way.
我很怕 别怕呀
Use your sex appeal.
释放你的性感魅力
You know, I'm a big fan of the "flip-and-flatter,"
我的绝招是撩拨与恭维
Where you flip your hair like this...
你要像这样撩拨起你的头发
...And then you flatter him.
然后恭维他
He's a convicted rapist.
他可是名副其实的强♥奸♥犯
We are just pretending.
我们不过是假装而已
Oh, and wear dangly earrings,
戴上长的吊坠耳环
Not as a fashion choice -- ew -- but as a weapon.
虽说一点都不时尚 但却是女人的武器
See, it'll draw focus to the smooth curves of your neck.
这会让他的注意力集中在你光滑的颈部曲线上
And then you smile.
然后你微微一笑
Just smile.
就美美地微笑
Do you really think that that's gonna work?
你真觉得这会有用吗
I think a good lawyer needs to use all of her assets.
我觉得好律师要会善用自己的一切资本
Well, hello, there.
两位好呀
You have good taste. Don't just look at it.
品味真不俗 别光干看着
Get in it, take it for a test-drive.
来来 躺下试试感觉
Sir, how do you have this footage?
先生 您怎么会有这段视频
I asked a manager to tape him.
我让经理对他进行跟拍
It's from last Tuesday.
从上周四起
Ooh! Kinky.
真古怪
But this mattress is -- it's high-resiliency foam.
不过这个床垫可是高弹性海绵床垫
Okay.
好吧
Unacceptable.
没法接受
I made that sale with all the extras.
我连同所有配件都一并销♥售♥出去了
Unacceptable.
没法接受
That get-up in one of my showrooms -- unacceptable.
在我展销店里打扮成这样 我没法接受
I reviewed your employee handbook.
我参阅过你们的员工手册
You don't have a dress code.
其中并没有着装要求
I don't want my salesmen in dresses.
我不希望我的男销♥售♥员穿着裙子
And, as you know, firing him does not violate
你也知道 解雇他并不违反
any state or federal anti-discrimination laws.
任何州或联邦的反歧视法
However, if you promise not to wear women's clothing,
不过 只要你答应我再也不♥穿♥女装
you're welcome to come back to work immediately.
随时欢迎你回来工作
We should discuss.
可以讨论看看
I make three times my average commission when I'm in drag.
我扮女装赚的平均佣金是普通装扮时的三倍
That's three times the sales for you.
也给商场带来了三倍销量
You should appreciate that.
你该感激才是
My father started the company,
我父亲一手创立了这家公♥司♥
and I've expanded from one store in Encino
而我将其从恩西诺市的一家商店
to 27 showrooms statewide.
发展成遍布全州的二十七家展销店
Don't tell me what I should appreciate.
我该感激什么用不着你说
Unacceptable.
我没办法接受
Well, well.
哎哟哎哟
Who the heck are you?
你这小妞叫啥
I'm...Brittney.
我叫 布兰妮
Yeah.
是吗
I saw you on TV at the Matthew Thomas trial.
电视上审判马修·托马斯那次 我看见了你
I've always wanted to meet you in person,
然后就一直想要亲自见你一面
And I finally got the courage.
我终于鼓足了勇气
A groupie.
脑残粉啊
Sweet.
真可爱
I love your shirt.
你的衬衫真好看
It's very...Khaki.
感觉很...卡其
They come this way.
发下来就这样的
So, you got some sort of fetish?
你有特别迷恋我什么地方吗
I mean, whatever you're into, I'm sure I could accommodate.
不管是什么 我都能适应的
The Matthew Thomas trial.
在马修·托马斯的庭审上见过你
I was obsessed.
我被你迷住了
I watched court TV nonstop.
我不眠不休地看法庭实况频道
You were so smooth.
你在庭上太得心应手了
The jury hung on your every word.
每句话都让陪审团深信不疑
Of course, who could blame them?
当然 谁能怪他们呢
Yeah. The attorney general said
对 检察长说
it was my testimony that got him put on death row.
是我的证词把他丢进了死牢
Can I ask you a question?
能问你个问题吗
Sweetheart, you can ask me anything you want.
甜心 想问什么都可以
Jane, where were you this morning?
简 你上午去哪了
Pro bono. Death row.
死囚监狱 无偿服务
Yes, I read the file. Oh, good.
我读了卷宗 很好
I'll need you to pull all the old records.
我需要你把所有记录整合起来
Teri?
泰丽
Um...Do I know you?
呃...我认识你吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I-I've been telling Brittney
我一直跟布兰妮说
about my awesome assistant.
我英明神武的助理
Y-yes.
是的
It's like I-I've known you for years.
听太多 感觉像认识你很多年了
Brittney's gonna help on my pro bono.
布兰妮会在无偿服务的案子上帮助你
And she was assigned by...
她是...
de-- um, an-- anti-death-penalty group.
反死刑协会派来的
Oh. Which one?
哪个反死刑协会
Candy!
糖果协会
There's an anti-death-penalty group called Candy?
还有反死刑协会叫糖果的
Candy.
糖果
Citizens...Against... New...Death...Yo.
公民...反...死刑...会
Uh, hey, Brittney, how did it go at the prison?
布兰妮 监狱的事怎么样了
Oh, uh, the creep -- he looked me straight in the boobs,
那个变♥态♥...直勾勾盯着我胸看
and he answered every question.
问什么答什么
Yeah, see?
没错 看见了吧
The flip-and-flatter will never do you wrong.
撩拨与恭维永远不会失手
He claims that Matthew told him details of the murder
他说马修在南院跟他遇见时
while they were both in the south yard,
告诉了他谋杀的全部细节
Which means that they --
这意味着他们...
Teri, please verify whether or not our client and the snitch
泰丽 去查一下我们客户和告发者
were ever in that yard at the same time.
一起在那个院子里待过没有
I'm on it. Thanks.
现在就去 谢谢
I'm -- I'm sorry -- I -- for hugging Teri.
我...很抱歉 我抱了泰丽
I just -- I forgot for a second.
我只是一瞬间忘记现状了
It happens.
常有的事
I once told my cousin Sue that I loved her,
有次我跟我表妹苏说我爱她
and now she thinks you're a lesbian.
现在她以为你是个拉拉
Uh, did you reach Tracy's mother?
你联♥系♥到特蕾西的妈妈了吗
Yeah. She is on her way here.
联♥系♥到了 她马上就来
my little nephew!
我的小外甥
He is so cute.
他太可爱了
I used to babysit him all the time.
我以前老照顾他
How is he?
他现在怎么样了
At the family reunion,
家庭聚会的时候
I caught him smoking pot in your aunt's bathroom.
我在你姑姑的浴室抓到他抽大♥麻♥
He said if I ratted him out,
他说如果我告发他
he would chop my head off with a machete.
他就用砍刀把我的头砍下来
They grow up so fast.
孩子长得真快
Excuse me. Ms. Bingum?
打扰 宾格温女士
Ms. Rivlin.
里夫林女士
Ms. Rivlin, thank you for coming.
里夫林女士 谢谢你能来
Four years ago, you convinced me to dig up my daughter's body,
四年前 你说服我把女儿的尸体挖出来
and then you didn't show up at the cemetery.
你自己却没在墓地出现
Oh, let me explain.
请让我解释一下
I almost did it because of you,
因为你 我差点就动手了
and now you ask me to your office
现在马上就行刑了
right before the execution?
你却叫我来你办公室
Well, there were extenuating circum--
当时有些不得已的状况...
My baby is dead.
我的孩子死了
You can go to hell!
你可以下地狱了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表