剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Wait. Wait.
等等
No, no, no.
别这样
Look. Uh...
你看
We can just forget about this whole meeting.
我们还是把刚才的谈话抛到脑后吧
We'll be filing suit for the full $200,000.
我们会提起诉讼 索赔全部的20万美元
George only won $100,000.
乔治只赢了10万块
He only cashed in $100,000 from his player's bank account.
他只从他的玩家银行账户支取了10万块
But the actual winnings were $200,000.
但他赢得的实际奖金额是20万块
So we'll be putting a lien on George's player's account.
我们会对乔治的玩家账户执行留置权
We'll be going after your client for the balance.
我们会向你的委托人索要余款
Why are you smiling, Ms. Kaswell?
你笑什么 卡斯维女士
Well, this document says
这份文件上说
that in order to get a player's club bank account,
为了获得玩家的俱乐部银行账户
the player must consent to a credit check.
玩家必须同意接受信用核查
That's correct.
没错
So, if the casino had done a credit check on George,
如果赌场对乔治进行了信用核查
they would've learned that George isn't on Molly's account,
他们就会发现乔治并不在莫莉的账户上
which means that your company either,
这就意味着你们公♥司♥
"A," didn't read the report, which is gross negligence,
要么没有阅读报告 这属于重大过失
or, "B," they did read it,
要么他们阅读了报告
which would make them guilty of fraud in accepting a bad check.
这将使他们因接受空头支票而构成诈骗罪
I'm sure we can work something out.
我们肯定还有协商的余地
You know how you asked me to look into
你不是让我去查
all the tenants at the apartment complex?
那栋公♥寓♥楼里的所有住户吗
Yeah?
怎么了
Well, I noticed that Lisa's rent
我发现丽莎的房♥租
was being paid for by a genco corporation.
一直是由一家发电公♥司♥在支付
And at the time, it wasn't important.
这点在当时并不重要
But now?
那现在呢
Well, genco is Franklin Rhodes' Holding Company.
那家发电公♥司♥是弗兰克林·罗兹的控股公♥司♥
Why would the owner of the team be paying her rent?
为何球队老板要给她付房♥租呢
Maybe Lisa wasn't Scott's benevolent beard.
也许丽莎并非斯科特的形式女友
And maybe Franklin knew the truth
也许弗兰克林知道真♥相♥
and was paying Lisa to pretend to be Scott's girlfriend
他给丽莎付房♥租让她假装斯科特的女友
to keep the next Derek Jeter in the closet.
让下一个德瑞克·基特不要出柜
How long has genco been paying her rent?
发电公♥司♥为她付房♥租多久了
About seven months.
七个月左右
That is just when Scott and Lisa started dating.
斯科特和丽莎就是从那时起开始约会的
But Lisa's been living there for two years.
但丽莎已经在那里住了两年了
And you'll never guess who paid the rent before genco.
你绝对猜不到在发电公♥司♥之前是谁给她付房♥租
My husband paid her rent, but that's ancient history.
我丈夫给她付过房♥租 但那都是老黄历了
Oh, you knew about your husband's affair with Lisa?
你知道你丈夫和丽莎的婚外情吗
Oh, yes.
对
Believe it or not, I found a canceled rent check.
信不信由你 我发现了一张已兑现的租金支票
I threatened to leave him, and he ended it with her.
我威胁说要离开他 他就跟她断了
This was seven months ago?
这是七个月前的事情吗
Yes, right around the time Lisa started dating Scott.
对 就在丽莎开始跟斯科特约会那段时间
I don't understand what this is about.
我不明白这是为了什么事情
I am so sorry to ll you this, but seven months ago,
我很遗憾地告诉你 七个月前
your husband did not break up with Lisa.
你丈夫并没有与丽莎分手
In fact, he continued to pay her rent
事实上 他在继续给她支付房♥租
using funds from genco instead of his personal account.
使用的是发电公♥司♥的账户 而非个人账户
And what about Scott?
那斯科特呢
You think she was dating both men?
她在脚踏两只船吗
Oh, Ms. Rhodes...
罗兹太太
I have my client's permission to tell you this -
我的委托人同意我把这件事告诉你
Scott is gay.
斯科特是同性恋
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
We believe Franklin learned Scott was gay,
我们认为弗兰克林发现斯科特是同性恋
and he and Lisa came up with an arrangement to hide their affair
他和丽莎想出一种掩饰他们关系的办法
and still protect the team's investment in Scott.
同时还能保护球队对于斯科特的投资
Of course, everything changed with Scott's arrest.
当然 斯科特被捕之后 一切都变了
So you think Franklin got worried
所以说你认为弗兰克担心
that Scott would come out in order to defend himself?
斯科特会为了给自己辩护而出柜
Which is why he used the pretext of the motorcycle to fire him.
所以他用了摩托车的托辞开除了他
Oh, god.
天啊
Do you know where Franklin was when Lisa was killed?
你知道丽莎被杀时 弗兰克林在哪儿吗
He wasn't with me.
他没跟我在一起
Kim. Molly
金 莫莉
Before you say anything, I owe you an apology.
你先听我说 我要向你道歉
I was really out of line.
我之前太过分了
Oh, please, everything you said was true.
别这样 你说的都是实话
I'm the one who should apologize.
是我该道歉才对
So I hope this check
我希望这张
from the Palm Desert Casino will suffice.
棕榈沙漠赌场的支票足以表示歉意
$100,000?
十万块
Yeah. Apparently, your ex won 200 grand
对 显然你前夫赢了二十万块
but kept a hundred of it in his casino account,
但在赌场账户里存了十万
which is why we never saw the full amount on his tax returns.
所以我们一直没在他的纳税申报上看到全额
Unbelievable.
难以置信
So I convinced the casino to pay George's tax bill,
所以我就说服赌场支付乔治的税单
which means this check is all yours.
这意味着这张支票是你的了
Seriously?
真的吗
You're like wonder woman, only with a baby bump.
你简直就是挺着大肚子的神奇女侠
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
You're welcome. Thank you.
不客气 谢谢
One hour ago, Franklin Rhodes, the owner of the Guardians,
一小时前 守卫队老板弗兰克林·罗兹
was charged with the murder of Lisa Dunfee.
被控谋杀丽莎·邓菲
My office believes that there is sufficient evidence for a conviction.
地检办认为有足够证据将其定罪
Scott Reynolds has been exonerated
斯科特·雷诺兹已被免罪
and would like to make a statement.
他希望发表一项声明
I want to thank my lawyer for standing by me
我想感谢我的律师对我的支持
and for helping the authorities solve this awful crime.
并协助当局解决这一恶性案件
And I also want to thank her for giving me the courage to tell the truth.
我还要感谢她给我说出真♥相♥的勇气
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
And while I believe it's irrelevant to my career,
尽管我认为这与我的职业生涯无关
I realize I stand in uncharted waters.
但我知道自己身处未知领域
While my future is uncertain, I --
尽管我的前途未卜
Mr. Reynolds.
雷诺兹先生
To the contrary, your future is quite certain.
正好相反 你的前途十分明确
At least for the next three years.
至少是在未来的三年内
Your lawyer just negotiated a very lucrative new deal.
你的律师刚刚谈成了一个非常合算的条件
We just need a signature.
我们只需要你签字就行
It's a new era in baseball,
这是棒球的新时代
and the Guardians couldn't be more proud.
守卫队为此感到十分骄傲
You're amazing, Jane.
你太棒了 简
Leave it open.
先别付
And two more, please.
再来两杯
Nothing's gonna happen.
我们之间不会发生什么
Not a chance.
完全没可能
I just want company.
我只是希望有人陪
No one likes to be lonely.
没人喜欢孤单
Just two colleagues sharing a drink.
只是两位同事一起喝个小酒
I'm glad we're on the same page.
很高兴我们达成了共识
Okay, Stace, I'm sorry I have not been around,
史黛西 抱歉最近没能陪你
but Teri said that you found a donor,
不过泰丽说你找到了捐精者
And I want to hear all about him.
我想了解他的全部信息
Well, I changed my mind.
我改主意了
Not about the baby -- about the donor.
不是代♥孕♥的事情 而是关于捐精者
Oh. But I heard he was perfect.
可我听说他各方面都很完美
He was hot, he was a smartypants,
他很帅 很聪明
and he agreed to do it, but...
他也同意捐赠 但是
But what?
怎么了
While we were talking to 17-85B,
我们在跟17-85B交谈时
he declined a call from his mother.
他拒接了他母亲的电♥话♥
His own mother!
他的亲生母亲
Can you believe that?
你敢相信吗
As if I want to have a baby
我怎么可能想生一个
that's genetically programmed to decline my calls.
从骨子里就会拒接我电♥话♥的孩子呢
Yeah. I mean, I don't think it works like that,
虽说遗传性的原理并非如此
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表