剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That's me -- Deb --
那就是我 黛比
until the day I died.
直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up,
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now, I'm Jane,
所以现在 我成了简
A super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗
I used to think everything happened for a reason.
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
Well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
Good night. Good night, Jane.
晚安 晚安 简
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Oh! Hold the elevator, please!
请等一等
Oh, thank you, Grayson.
谢谢 格雷森
Nicole. No problem.
妮可 不客气
So, do you guys have plans tonight?
你们俩今晚有安排吗
Oh, there is a great documentary on PBS --
今天公共电视网上有部很精彩的纪录片
"From Cleopatra to Michelle Obama:
《从埃及艳后到米歇尔·奥巴马:
The History of Bangs."
刘海的历史》
So...Whoa!
怎么样
Hello! Grayson?
喂 格雷森
Yeah, hey, this is workplace elevator.
喂 这可是办公电梯
Grayson! Grayson!
格雷森 格雷森
Hi, I am right here!
我可就在这里
Wow. This is... this is unbelievable.
真是难以置信
Okay. Okay. It's fine.
好吧 没事
Okay, it's not fine.
这太有伤风化了
Grayson!
格雷森
Oh, my god! Jane.
天呐 简
Jane!
简
Wake up, sweetie.
醒醒 亲爱的
I brought your dress for the benefit.
我给你带来了义卖♥♥会穿的礼服
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I was having another Grayson-and-Nicole sex dream.
我又做了个格雷森和妮可做♥爱♥的梦
The one where you're in court?
是你在法庭上那个吗
This time, the elevator.
这次是在电梯里
Ever since I saw them kissing,
自从我看到他们接吻之后
it's all I can think about.
那场景就一直在我脑中挥之不去
I can't believe I was gonna tell him I loved him
真不敢相信我当时正要向他表白
and now he's seeing someone else,
这会儿他又和别人打得火热
who works right outside my office.
而且对象就在我办公室外工作
Maybe the kiss was a harmless peck,
或许那只是个无伤大雅的轻吻
like when I kiss my Aunt Charleen.
就像我亲吻我的夏琳阿姨一样
Well, unless you kiss her with your tongue, it's not the same.
难不成你还对她舌吻 那可不是一回事
And I think they're doing that "Secret dating" thing
而且我觉得他们在搞地下恋
which makes it even worse.
这就更糟了
I'm sorry, sweetie.
真遗憾 亲爱的
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎样
Two more days until I can take the pregnancy test.
再过两天我就能验孕了
The suspense is killing me.
等得我着急死了
Now, if you'll excuse me, Owen left a message
我得先走一步 欧文给我留言
and said he needed to speak with me as soon as possible.
说要尽快和我谈谈
Stupid, stupid thing.
蠢东西
Owen.
欧文
Come here. Let me help you.
过来 我来帮你
Oh, good.
太好了
It's just like tying your shoe, only around your neck.
这就像是系鞋带 只不过绕的是脖子而已
There you go.
好了
Now you look like one of those cute boys from One Direction
现在你就像是单向乐队
when they try to look like Justin Timberlake.
模仿贾斯丁·汀布莱克的帅小子们
Thank you, I think.
谢谢夸奖
So, you wanted to talk with me? Yeah.
你有话要对我说吗 嗯
Uh, Stacy, I've been giving a lot thought
史黛西 我对我们的捐赠协议
to our donor agreement.
做了再三考虑
I've drawn up an amendment that better defines
我起草了一份修订协议
the relationship I'd like to have with the child.
对我和孩子的关系做了更确切的定义
But please, before you sign it, discuss it with an attorney.
但请你在签署前 跟律师讨论一下
Okay.
好
Jane, I really admire you for volunteering at Shelter House.
简 我真钦佩你来当庇护之家的志愿者
It's an amazing organization.
这是个很棒的组织
I just give free legal advice.
我只提供免费的法律咨♥询♥
The woman to admire is Violet Harwood.
你该钦佩的女人是维尔莉特·哈伍德
She's right over there.
她就在那边
The way I see it, if you're a trust-fund baby,
在我看来 如果你是个信托基金的宠儿
you either become Paris Hilton and make a sex tape
要么成为帕里斯·希尔顿 拍摄性♥爱♥录影带
or you become Violet Harwood.
要么就成为维尔莉特·哈伍德
She turned her Beverly Hills mansion
她把比佛利山庄的宅邸
into a safe house for abused women.
改造成了受虐妇女的安全屋
Wow. Nicole cleans up nice.
妮可打扮得可真漂亮
Why?
怎么了
Hey, everyone. I'm sorry I'm late.
各位 抱歉我迟到了
Kim made me drop off diapers at her house.
金让我把尿布送到她家去
You need to learn how to say "No."
你得学会拒绝
Okay. Now that we're all here, I have an announcement.
好 既然大家都到齐了 我有事要宣布
Even though we all know the firm is in trouble,
虽然我们都知道律所遇到了麻烦
tonight we act like nothing is wrong.
但是我们今晚还是得装作若无其事
So you want us to put on our happy faces.
你是要我们都强颜欢笑
This event is loaded with high-powered lawyers.
参加活动的人都是有权有势的律师
If they detect trouble, they'll come after our clients.
如果他们察觉到不对劲 就会去找我们的客户
Is that a bad thing?
这是坏事吗
I mean, if Parker's gonna sell,
如果帕克要出♥售♥律所
why are we trying to save our clients?
我们何必强留客户呢
Because, Grayson, we're not giving up.
格雷森 因为我们不会放弃
Okay. What's the plan?
好 计划是什么
Right now the plan is to have a good time even if it kills us.
现在的计划是即便痛苦难熬都要去享受
Excuse me.
失陪
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Thought I'd schmooze a bit.
我就是过来拉拉关系
There are some big names here at this party
这个派对上都是大腕
who might be interested in bidding on Harrison & Parker.
可能会出价购买♥♥哈里森·帕克律所
But just so you know, I'm rooting for you.
可我也要告诉你 我挺你
Okay, I don't have $4 million to buy out Parker.
好吧 我没有四百万买♥♥我们公♥司♥
Hmm. That's a shame.
太可惜了
Oh, champagne.
香槟
Pigs in a blanket are awesome.
猪包毯真好吃
Food of the gods.
人间极品
If I haven't already said it, you look hot.
不管我有没有说过 你真性感
Grayson.
格雷森
I hate to spoil a party with shoptalk,
我讨厌在派对上谈公事
but I need your help.
可我需要你帮忙
Judge Sanders, anything I can do.
桑德斯法官 乐意效劳
I've got a criminal case.
有一宗刑事案
Public defender's had a health scare.
公辩律师病了
I'd like you to step in.
我想让你介入
The firm's been pulling back on pro bono
金·卡斯维产假期间
while Kim Kaswell's on maternity leave.
律所全力做公益项目
You're an officer of the court. You're going to represent him.
你是法♥院♥官员 你要为他代理
Then I have a new client.
那这案子我接了
He's in lock-up and expecting you tonight.
他在关押期间 希望今晚见你
You should probably head on over.
你该赶紧过去了
With pleasure, your honor.
乐意效劳 法官大人
Jane Bingum, we finally meet.
简·宾格温 我们还是见面了
I'm Lester Tuttle.
我是莱斯特·塔特尔
You're the one who's trying to break up the firm.
你就是那个想要搞散律所的人啊
I thought you'd be greener, you know, more like the Grinch.
我还以为你会更嫩[绿] 像是圣诞怪杰
Actually, Jay Parker is. Greener?
其实杰·帕克才是 更嫩吗
Trying to sell the firm.
想要卖♥♥掉律所
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表