剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I'm just the middleman.
我只是个经纪人
And I must say, with your track record,
不得不说 以你的傲人成绩
you've certainly enhanced the firm's value.
一定让律所增值不少
I'm surprised you haven't been named a partner.
你没有成为合伙人 很出乎我意料
There are a lot of factors that go into that.
有很多因素导致了这个结果
If Harrison & Parker is kaput,
等哈里森·帕克律所没了
I'm sure you'll have no problem getting another job...
你另谋高就肯定不成问题
Well, thank you.
多谢抬举
Especially since you're no longer preoccupied.
尤其是等你不再心事重重之后
"Preoccupied"?
"心事重重"
First, you were preoccupied getting married,
起初 你是忙着结婚
and now you're preoccupied not getting married.
现在你又因为没结婚而心事重重
Whoa. That's none of your business.
这不关你的事
It's all my business.
都跟我有关
I value the firm by valuing the assets,
我通过评估资产来评估律所
and you are a great big asset.
而你就是一份重大资产
Seriously, I'm surprised you didn't demand
说真的 我很惊讶你竟然没在
to be named partner a long time ago.
很久前就要求成为合伙人
Jane.
简
Excuse me. Sure.
失陪 好
Hi, Violet. You look beautiful.
维尔莉特 你真美
Oh, thank you. So do you. Thanks.
谢谢 你也是 谢了
Quite a turnout -- that means lots of donations.
来的人可真多 这说明会有很多捐款进账
Well, that's some good news.
好歹算是有条好消息
Why? Is everything okay?
怎么了 一切都好吗
I have to appear in front of
我明天早上
the Beverly Hills zoning board tomorrow morning.
要去会见比佛利山庄分区委员会
Why? My neighbors.
为什么 我的邻居们
They've hired a lawyer.
他们请了个律师
They're complaining about the house.
抱怨那栋房♥子的问题
They say that there's excess noise,
他们说噪声太多
too many cars on the street,
街上车太多
women coming and going at all hours.
全天都有妇女进出
Are their complaints valid?
他们的抱怨有根据吗
Not even close. Okay.
纯属胡扯 好吧
No, they want to shut us down.
他们想关闭庇护之家
They feel like a house for abused women
他们觉得把房♥子供受虐妇女居住
is hurting their Beverly Hills property values.
损害了他们比佛利山庄的房♥产价值
So the complaints are just a pretext.
所以投诉只是借口而已
I have 10 women with nowhere to go.
我那里有十位妇女无处可去
They depend on me.
她们还指望着我呢
Violet, why didn't you tell me about this earlier?
维尔莉特 你怎么不早跟我说
The hearing just got expedited.
听证会刚刚加急了
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna say good night,
好 这样吧 我要道晚安
go and bone up on those zoning laws for tomorrow's hearing.
为明天的听证会研究分区法令去了
Thank you. Yes.
谢谢 没事
Now mix, mingle, and make lots of money.
快去交际赚大钱吧
I'll see you in the morning.
明天见
Oh! Hold the elevator, please!
请等一等
Oh, thank you, Grayson.
谢谢 格雷森
No problem.
不客气
What are you doing here?
你在干什么呢
It's, uh... god, it's after midnight.
天呐 都后半夜了
I am studying Beverly Hills zoning law.
我在研究比佛利山庄的分区法令
What about you?
你呢
Whoa. Is that scotch?
那是苏格兰威士忌吗
You hate scotch.
你可不爱喝这个
Yeah, well, hoping for a little inspiration.
是啊 我想找点灵感
You're worried about the firm.
你在为律所的事发愁
I don't have a plan.
我毫无计划
If the firm gets sold,
如果律所被变卖♥♥
people are gonna get fired, and it's my fault.
大家就要被解雇 这都是我的错
Your fault?
你的错
When I took this job,
我接受这份工作的时候
I should have insisted that Parker give up his right to sell.
就该坚持让帕克放弃变卖♥♥律所的权利
But I took him at his word
可我听信了他的话
that he wanted the place to continue.
他说想让律所继续经营
I mean, he said the firm was like family and,
他说这家律所就像他的家
after being on my own for so many years,
我一个人过了那么多年
I guess... I liked the sound of it.
我大概是被他这种说法打动了
And, Jane, even though I know we're not a couple,
简 即便我知道我们不是一对
I'd be lying if I said I didn't like working together,
但我非常喜欢与你共事
seeing you every day.
每天都能见到你
Parker put a deadline on the sale -- a week from today.
帕克定了出♥售♥的截止日期 就在一周后
What? That's crazy.
什么 太荒唐了
Yeah.
是啊
And I can't see a way out.
我找不到出路
Anyway...
不管怎样
I should get back to my office and sleep this off.
我得回办公室 借睡眠消愁了
Owen. Yeah?
欧文 什么事
I like seeing you every day, too.
我也喜欢每天都能见到你
Kieran Dinescu,
凯伦·迪内斯库
I'm Grayson Kent, your new lawyer.
我是格雷森·肯特 你的新律师
All right, the criminal complaint says
好吧 刑事诉讼上写着
you were unruly on a commercial airplane
你在商用飞机上不守规矩
and were removed by a federal marshal.
被联邦法警带走
I was sitting in the window seat,
我当时坐在靠窗座位
and the flight attendant asked me to pull up the shade.
空乘员让我把遮阳板拉上去
I refused, and when she asked me why,
我拒绝了 她问我原因
I told her it was because I am a vampire.
我告诉她因为我是个吸血鬼
I am a vampire!
我真是个吸血鬼
Sunlight is deadly.
阳光会致命
That's why I needed the shade down.
所以我不能把遮阳板拉上去
Okay.
好吧
It says you hissed at a flight attendant?
上面说你对空乘员发出嘶嘶声
That's what vampires do when we're anxious.
我们吸血鬼焦虑的时候就会这样
When I told her I was a vampire,
我告诉她我是个吸血鬼
the lady in front of me started freaking out.
我前座的女士就开始恐慌
And pretty soon everybody started looking at me.
很快所有人都开始看我
I got nervous, so I hissed some more.
我开始紧张 于是又嘶嘶了几声
Come on dude. I'm your lawyer. Quit the act.
拜托 我是你的律师 不用装这一套
It's not an act. All right.
这不是装的 好吧
You're being charged with interfering with a flight crew.
你被告妨碍空乘工作
That's 10 to 20 years in prison.
要判十到二十年的监禁
Calm down.
别激动
You don't have a record,
你没有案底
so we can probably chalk this up to a misunderstanding.
所以我们或许可以把这事归为误会
I'll get you out on bail.
我会让你假释出狱
We'll head to court in the morning.
我们明早上庭
Do I have to go to court in the daytime?
我必须白天上庭吗
In the sunlight?
在光天化日下
How about I file a motion to move your trial to night court?
要不我申请把你的庭审改到晚上
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh! Finally! You're home.
你终于回来了
Okay. Two quarts of fudge ripple.
好吧 两夸脱软糖冰淇淋
Honey, did you watch "Marley & Me" Again?
亲爱的 你是不是又看《马力和我》了
No, I am freaking out! Okay. Oh.
没有 我要急疯了 好吧
Owen gave me this amendment to our sperm-donor agreement.
欧文给了我这份捐精协议的修订案
He said I should show it to a lawyer.
他说我该把这个给律师看
Okay.
好吧
Owen doesn't want you to disclose his identity
欧文想让你等孩子至少到16岁
to your child until he or she turns 16.
才能公开他的身份
Yeah, and I'm okay with Owen not wanting any involvement,
是啊 我可以接受欧文不想受到牵连这件事
but if my child wants to know their father's identity,
可如果我的孩子想知道父亲的身份呢
I want to be able to share it.
我想告诉孩子
Sweetie No more secrets.
亲爱的 我不想再藏秘密了
I have kept your secret, and it has been really tough.
我一直在帮你保守秘密 真的很难熬
I know. I know.
我知道
The problem is you told Owen
问题是你告诉过欧文
you only wanted his genetic material,
你只想要他的遗传物质
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表