剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
And I'm looking for a sperm donor.
在找捐精者
You have come to the right person.
你找对人了
You know, I am a sperm aficionado.
我是个精♥子♥迷
I helped my cousin Su-min Ho pick her donor,
我帮我堂姐吴秀敏挑选了捐精者
and now I have the most amazing Korean-Brazilian second cousin,
现在我有了最棒的韩国巴西血统的表侄
Junghee Ho. Congratulations.
吴晶喜 恭喜
Don't you worry.
你别担心
I'm gonna help you find your very own Ho.
我会帮你找到最适合你的精♥子♥
A woman brutally strangled, murdered in a jealous rage.
一位妇女被残忍♥掐死 因嫉妒而被谋杀
And who had cause to be jealous?
谁有理由嫉妒呢
The man sitting right there.
坐在那边的那位男士
Objection.
反对
This isn't "Dateline."
这又不是《日界线》
Can we see some evidence, please?
能给我们看证据吗
Sustained.
反对有效
People's Exhibit 5 --
公诉方5号♥证据
A text message from Lisa Dunfee, the victim,
发自死者丽莎·邓菲的短♥信♥
to Mr. Randy Brett,
收信人是兰迪·布雷特
the Guardians' former third baseman.
守卫队的前任三垒手
And it reads, "In two hours,
上面写道 "两小时后
"I'll be free and all yours, baby.
我将获自♥由♥ 完全属于你 宝贝
Can't wait to be with you."
等不及要和你在一起"
This message was sent hours before Lisa was murdered.
这条消息是在丽莎遇害前几个小时发送的
We contend that Lisa told the defendant
我们坚信 丽莎告诉了被告
that she was leaving him for Mr. Brett,
她要离开他 和布雷特在一起
and he snapped.
然后他就失控了
Move to strike.
申请删除以上供述
Mr. Brett hasn't testified.
布雷特先生没有作证
For all we know, Mr. Brett could be the killer.
我们只知道 布雷特先生可能是凶手
Mr. Brett was traded to Seattle last week
布雷特先生上周转会去了西雅图
and was on a national-televised game
参加了全国电视直播的棒球赛
when the crime was committed.
就在案发时
At this point, I'd like to call our forensics expert to the stand.
现在我想传召法医专家上庭作证
We found thumb-shaped contusions on the victim's neck,
我们发现死者颈部有拇指形状的青肿
consistent with strangulation.
与勒杀相吻合
And did you examine the defendant's hands?
你们检查过被告的双手吗
Yes.
查过
He had compromised movement in his right thumb,
他的右手拇指无法活动
suggesting a sprain.
说是扭伤
An injury he could have sustained from strangling the victim?
可能是因为勒杀死者而受的伤
Yes.
对
No further questions.
讯问完毕
Are the injuries on my client's hand
我方委托人手上的伤
consistent with a condition known as throttle thumb,
与众所周知的机车指情况吻合
which is common to motorcycle riders? Yes.
这对于摩托车手来说很常见 对
And are you aware that my client owns and rides
你知道我的委托人拥有并驾驶
a 2013 Ducati?
一辆2013款杜卡迪吗
Uh, no, I did not.
我不知道
So the thumb sprain could have nothing to do with the allegation?
所以这处拇指扭伤可能与本指控无关
Yes, that's, uh, that's true.
对 没错
Yeah.
好
Parker, I'm not your charity case.
帕克 我不是你的接济对象
No, I already mailed you your check back.
不 我已经把你的支票寄回给你了
And I told you stop calling me unless it's business-related.
而且我告诉过你 不是公事就别找我
No, I don't want to talk about -- I have to go.
不 我不想谈论...我得挂了
You're turning down financial help from your ex?
前任给钱 你却不要
Our lives could not be more different.
我们的生活还真是天差地别
Parker wanted out. He doesn't get to be the good guy.
帕克想全身而退 他别想充好人
So, Kim, why are we here?
说起来 金 我们来法庭干什么
I thought I told you not to subpoena George's tax records.
我不是告诉过你不要传唤乔治的纳税记录吗
Please don't be mad. But I thought it couldn't hurt.
请别生气 我觉得这样也无妨
And sure enough, he reported income of 100 grand last year.
不出所料 他去年上报了十万块收入
You're kidding me.
不是吧
So we can drop it if you want,
所以你现在可以选择放弃
or we can go inside and hear his explanation.
要不我们就跟进 听他的解释
I hit the jackpot.
我中了头彩
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 你说什么
I won the money at the Palm Desert Casino,
我在棕榈沙漠赌场赢了钱
a few weeks after the divorce.
就在离婚后几周
I hit triple sevens on a high-end slot machine.
我在一台高档老虎机上中了三个七
Well, that $100,000 constitutes earnings,
那十万美元构成了收入所得
and my client's alimony should be reduced accordingly.
我方委托人的赡养费也该相应减少
Objection.
反对
Under the holding in Schulze,
根据舒尔茨一案
the court ruled a one-time profit does not constitute income.
法♥院♥裁决一次性盈利不构成收入
That's correct.
没错
Your honor, this man,
法官大人 这个人
he promised my client a life together.
他答应与我的委托人共度一生
I mean, she believed in him.
她相信了他
She loved him.
她爱过他
She saw a future with him,
她曾看到过与他的未来
and now he's in Canada, and I'm on my own.
而他现在加拿大 我却独自一人
Ms. Kaswell, are -- are you okay?
卡斯维女士 你还好吗
No.
不
No, your honor.
不 法官大人
I'm pregnant, and my breasts are sore,
我怀孕了 我的乳♥房♥♥胀痛
I'm rapidly developing cankles,
我的脚踝赘肉激增
and I have a constant craving for Funyuns.
我还一直想吃洋葱圈零食
But I digress. We're not talking about me.
我跑题了 现在要谈论的不是我
That man hid money from a woman who is still paying his rent,
那个男人的前妻在为他支付房♥租 而他却隐瞒收入
a woman that he pledged to love for the rest of his life,
他曾发誓要爱这个女人一辈子
so help him god.
救救他吧 上帝
And I don't give a crap about Schulze.
我才不管什么舒尔茨案
This court should address his behavior.
法庭该处理他的行为
I feel for your client --
我为你的委托人感到难过
and for your cankles --
也为你的脚踝赘肉表示同情
but your motion is denied.
可你的诉讼请求被否决了
I'm so sorry, Molly.
很抱歉 莫莉
Kim, like I said, I'm -- I'm fine.
金 我说了 我没事
But you know if you ever want to talk, I'm here, right?
可你要是想找人谈谈 可以找我 好吗
Yeah.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me one second.
失陪一会
Hey. What's up?
怎么了
While I was looking for additional information
我在找支持不明收入的
to support the undisclosed income,
其它信息时
I found something.
有所发现
The judge just ruled against us.
法官刚否决了我们的申诉请求
Well, I think this might change her mind.
我觉得这个能改变她的想法
Detective Davis, what are we looking at?
戴维斯探员 这是什么
This footage was recovered from a bank security camera
这是从一家银行摄像头索回的录像
across from Mr. Reynolds' condo complex.
就在雷诺兹先生的公♥寓♥对面
Can you identify the man getting into his car
你能指认案发当晚7点31分
at 7:31 p.m. on the night of the murder?
进入车内的这个人吗
Yes. That's Mr. Reynolds.
能 是雷诺兹先生
And when did he return?
他是几时回来的
Not until the following morning --
直到第二天早上
at 6:28 a.m.
6点28分
I'd like to submit people's exhibit 6 --
我要呈上公诉方6号♥证据
cell tower location data.
手♥机♥基地塔位置数据
At 10:28 p.m., the approximate time of the murder,
在晚上10点28分 案发时间左右
Scott Reynolds accessed his voicemail.
斯科特·雷诺兹进入了他的语♥音♥信箱
Where was he at the time?
当时他在哪里
We triangulated his position
我们通过三角定位他的位置
to determine he was in the victim's apartment complex.
他当时在死者的公♥寓♥里
Nothing further.
讯问完毕
We'll recess until tomorrow morning.
暂时休庭 明早继续审理
What's going on, Scott?
怎么回事 斯科特
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
I swear to you, I'm innocent.
我向你发誓 我是无辜的
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表