剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
the hospital received a call from Hambridge's attorney
医院就收到了汉伯治的律师打来的电♥话♥
to restart Michael's treatment.
通知他们重新对迈克尔开始治疗
You saved the boy's life.
你救了那个小男孩的命
I guess I did.
是啊
I mean, you'd think I would feel on top of the world, but...
你可能以为我会欣喜若狂 但是
But you feel like crap for breaking Owen's heart,
但是你为伤了欧文的心而沮丧不已
and you're not sure how you're gonna move on?
而且不知道接下来该怎么做
Yeah, because I love him, and he hates me.
对 因为我爱他 但他却恨我
You have to give him time.
你要给他时间消化
Imagine if the roles were reversed,
设想一下如果你们角色互换
and you walked in on him kissing someone.
你撞到他亲了其他姑娘呢
My god. I'm a horrible person.
天啊 我真是个大烂人
Jane, there's no excuse for what you did.
简 你没有任何借口做出那种事
Thank you.
谢谢
But you're not a horrible person.
但你不是个烂人
If Owen understood the circumstances,
如果欧文了解当时的情况
I'm sure he would be a lot more sympathetic,
他肯定会更同情你
or at least understanding.
起码会理解你
It's just gonna take time, and he will forgive you one day.
这需要时间 他总有一天会原谅你的
I hope you're right.
希望是这样
Now, tell me about Grayson.
现在跟我聊聊格雷森
Yeah, that was amazing.
那种感觉妙不可言
And it was also a huge mistake.
但同样是个天大的错误
You know, I had a life ahead of me with Owen,
我和欧文即将共度余生
and it was a life I was excited about.
而且那是我心驰神往的生活
When Owen and I got engaged,
欧文跟我订婚的时候
I really thought I put away my feelings for Grayson.
我以为自己真的能放下格雷森
You can't just put feelings away.
放下一个人谈何容易
It doesn't work like that.
这可由不得你
Yeah, 'cause when he kissed me, everything came rushing back.
是啊 他吻我的一瞬间 回忆又汹涌而至
Are you expecting somebody? No.
你约人了吗 没有
I'm actually heading out.
我正准备出门
Stacy, this is Paul, and he's from up...north.
史黛西 这是保罗 他从北方来
Ooh! Up north. I've always wanted to go there.
北方啊 我一直都想去呢
Trust me one day, you will.
你总有一天会去的
Got to go.
我得走了
Bye. Byebye.
再见 拜拜
Good to meet you. You, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Do I have a choice? Thanks.
我还有别的选择吗 谢谢
So, any luck finding old Jane?
你找到原来的简了吗
Uh, not yet.
还没呢
Then why are you here?
那你过来干什么
Well, I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on you, so...
我的任务是看着你
Okay. You've eyed me.
好吧 你已经看到我了
I'm tired. I've had a long day.
我累了 今天忙到死
You can go.
你可以走了
Well, great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Yeah, I got a fashion shoot I have to get ready for, so...
我要为一次时装摄影做准备
Wait, wait, wait. You have a fashion shoot?
等等 你要拍时装照
Yeah. Crazy, right?
是啊 很疯狂吧
See, I was at the mall, looking for old Jane,
我当时在商场找原来的简
and, uh, I got approached by this photographer.
这位摄影师跟我搭讪
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
David Mcallister wants to take your picture?
戴维·麦卡里斯特想为你拍照
Yeah, for "L.A. Magazine." You know, I'm totally psyched.
对 要刊登在《洛城杂♥志♥》 我激动死了
Okay, it was my dream to be photographed
让戴维·麦卡里斯特为我拍照
by David Mcallister.
曾是我的梦想
Oh, well, cool. Well, he must be great, then.
太好了 那说明他很厉害嘛
Yeah. Look, I got to go pump up before the shoot.
当然 我要在拍摄之前做好心理准备
It's at the beach.
拍摄地是在沙滩
But afterward, we're having drinks with the fashion editor.
但拍完之后 我们要跟时尚编辑一起喝酒
I have a question.
我有个问题
I really like apple martinis.
我很喜欢喝苹果马丁尼
Do you think I should order something more manly?
你觉得我该点杯更爷们的酒吗
Don't you think that you should be looking for old Jane?
你不是应该找原来的简吗
Oh, she'll turn up.
她总会出现的
You worry a lot, don't you?
你总是瞎操心
Well, wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Uh, one more question.
最后一个问题
Which look do you like better? One or two?
你觉得我哪个表情更帅 第一种还是第二种
This is one.
这是第一种
Two.
第二种
Oh, my god. Will you please go?
天啊 你赶紧走好吗
You're the boss.
你说了算
What now, Paul?
又要干什么 保罗
I thought you were someone else.
我还以为是别人
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮你吗
Yes, you can.
是的
It's me the real jane.
我是真正的简
And I want my life back.
我要你把我的生活还给我
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表