剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That's me -- Deb --
那就是我 黛比
until the day I died.
直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up,
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now, I'm Jane,
所以现在 我成了简
A super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life,
我有了新的生活
a new wardrobe,
新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗
I used to think everything happened for a reason.
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
Well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
Oh, no, no, seriously, I'm good.
不 我真的不需要
I'm good.
我不需要
Whoo! Take it off!
都脱掉
Stacy!
史黛西
Wow, that is spectacular.
太惊人了
You must do like a thousand push-ups every day.
你每天得做上千个俯卧撑吧
Oh, god, that's too close!
天呐 太近了
It's too close. It's too close!
太近了 太近了
Oh, god! Oh, god! Emma!
天呐 埃玛
You should totally do a shot on that blond's six pack.
你真该在那个金发舞男的六块腹肌上喝一杯
I will call him over. Oh, I'm fine. I'm fine.
我把他叫过来 不用不用
But thanks, Stacy.
还是谢了 史黛西
Can you believe I'm getting married in two days?
你们能相信我还有两天就要结婚了吗
No.
难以置信
I shouldn't even be looking at them.
我都不该看他们
I know, but let's kind of look again.
我知道 但咱们还是再看看吧
Oh, this is Robert's best man calling from the bachelor party.
是罗伯特的伴郎从单身派对打来的
Okay.
好的
No, stacy! Stace!
不要 史黛西
That's like your third shooter in 10 minutes.
这是你十分钟里喝的第三杯了
I'm about to be artificially inseminated.
我就要去做人工授精了
And this bachelorette party is -- it's like my last hurrah.
这场单身女郎派对就是我的最后狂欢了
Okay. Emma!
好吧 埃玛
Who wants to strip naked
谁想看脱衣舞男裸体
and jump into the neighbor's hot tub?!
跳进邻居的热水浴缸里
Wow, are you okay?
你还好吗
Robert was arrested in San Diego.
罗伯特在圣地亚哥被捕了
Oh, god
上帝啊
I need to get down there, Jane. He needs a lawyer.
我得过去 简 他需要律师
I am furious. I'm devastated. I am pissed to high hell!
我很愤怒 很绝望 完全被惹毛了
Just slow down. Start from the beginning.
慢点慢点 从头开始说
When my husband lost his job, we were in bad shape.
我丈夫丢掉工作时 我们境况很糟
So I decided to publish a book online.
所以我决定在网上发表一部小说
And at first, I was earning almost $2,000 a month,
一开始 我每月能赚将近2000美金
but now almost nothing.
现在却基本分文没有
And it's all because a best seller
这全都是因为一本畅销书
ripped off my story line, my characters -- everything!
剽窃了我的故事线 人物 整本小说
Look. Here's my book.
看 这就是我的书
"The Randy Baron: An Erotic Thriller."
《风流男爵: 一部情♥色♥历险记》
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你们在想什么
But it paid the bills.
但它能帮我付账单
Last we spoke, I thought you were writing a serious novel.
我们上次见面时 我以为你写的是正经小说
Yeah, I couldn't find a publisher.
是 但我找不到出版商
But they all complimented on the one sex scene --
但他们都对其中的一幕性♥爱♥场景赞赏有加
missionary in a yoga studio.
瑜伽馆里的传教士体♥位♥
And that's when you decided to write e-rom?
所以你决定写一部情浪小说
Erotic romance.
就是情♥色♥浪漫小说
There's a huge market for female-focused historical erotica.
女性关注的历史情♥色♥小说有很大的市场
"The Randy Baron" saved my family.
《风流男爵》拯救了我的家庭
But then it got ripped off by "The Naughty Earl."
但后来它被《顽皮伯爵》抄袭了
Look.
看
With the marketing behind that book,
由于那本书背后强大的市场营销
my book has become invisible.
我的书都淡出公众视线了
They're really that similar?
真的那么像吗
Down to the mead-driven orgy in the hedge maze.
连树篱迷宫里的草地野战桥段都一样
Mmm! I've always wanted to do it in a maze.
我一直都想在迷宫里试一次
You're not alone. Women really responded to my book.
不只你想 女性对我的书反响很强烈
Well, that's probably why Elyse Hoffman copied you.
那也许就是伊丽丝·霍夫曼抄袭你的原因
Cindy, we'll start working on your case immediately.
辛迪 我们马上着手处理你的案子
Robert was having a blast.
罗伯特玩得很开心
We got drunk at the hotel
我们在酒店喝醉了
and decided to cross the border into Tijuana.
决定越过边境去提华纳[墨西哥]
Always a smart decision. We were marinated in Tequila.
真是"聪明"的决定 我们龙舌兰喝多了
We weren't thinking straight.
头脑不清醒
What exactly happened to my fiance?
我未婚夫到底怎么了
When we were coming back to the U.S.,
我们准备回国时
we got separated at the border-crossing station.
在边境站走散了
As his best man, I went to look for him
作为伴郎 我回去找他
and found out he was arrested for disorderly conduct.
发现他因为扰乱治安被捕了
Okay, I need to speak with Robert.
好吧 我得跟罗伯特谈谈
The marshal said he'll come get us
法警说等到了看守所
when he's in his holding cell.
他会联♥系♥我们的
Holding cell?! No, no, no.
看守所 不不不
It's all fine.
一切都没问题
Listen, you and Robert are going to be married tomorrow night.
你和罗伯特的婚礼会在明晚如期举♥行♥
I promise.
我保证
Okay?
好吗
Anyone need caffeine?
有人需要咖啡吗
No, thank you. Okay, I'll be right back.
不用 谢谢 好 我马上回来
Ah, this court never has cream.
这家法♥院♥从来没有奶油
Which is why I keep a stash in the fridge.
所以我一直都会在冰箱里藏一瓶
You never know when they'll arrest a client at the border.
永远预料不到他们何时会在边境逮捕客户
Thank you!
谢谢
I'm Luis. Jane.
我叫路易斯 我叫简
You an immigration attorney?
你是移♥民♥律师吗
Well, my office is in Long Beach,
我的办公室在长滩
but I practically live in this courthouse.
但我基本住在这间法♥院♥
I am digging that outfit.
我喜欢你这身扮相
Especially the, uh, glitter in the hair.
特别是头发里的亮粉
Yeah. I left a bachelorette party
我是从单身女郎派对上赶来的
to rescue a drunk bachelor who got arrested at the border.
营救一位在边境被捕的准新郎
Happens every night.
这事夜夜都有
You'll argue before Judge Coleman,
你们要对科尔曼法官进行陈述
and if your client doesn't have a record,
如果你的委托人没有案底
he'll just be released with a fine.
交点罚款就可以被释放了
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Excuse me. Jane? Robert's ready for us.
抱歉 简 罗伯特准备好见我们了
Okay. Thanks, again. Luis?
好 再次感谢 路易斯
Yeah. No problem. I'll see you later.
没什么 一会儿见
I have an appearance before the same judge, so...
我在同一位法官那里有案子
Great.
好的
Emma, I am so sorry.
埃玛 对不起
You swore that the party wouldn't get out of control.
你发过誓说派对不会失控
What happened?
发生了什么
Honestly, I don't know.
说实话 我不知道
Okay, Robert, what do you remember?
好吧 罗伯特 你都记得什么
I was at the Hard Rock pounding shots,
我在硬石酒店狂饮
and then I woke up in jail with vomit on my shoes.
之后就在监狱醒来 鞋上还有呕吐物
Everything in between is a blank.
中间发生的事都一片空白
Emma, please forgive me.
埃玛 请原谅我
I can't wait to get married.
我迫不及待想要结婚
But right now I want to kill you.
但现在我想杀了你
You had an impressive second quarter.
你们第二季度的表现令人刮目相看
things are certainly up since you've arrived.
你加入之后情况大为好转
I'm just part of a team, Mr. Tuttle.
我只是团队一员 塔特尔先生
Ah. Meet my colleague. Ah, Ms. Kaswell.
这是我的同事 卡斯维女士
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表