剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
and I misread the stick.
然后看错了
Sorry about the false alarm.
抱歉 这是次假警报
You know what? You can have this back.
你可以把这个收回去了
If we're gonna do this,
如果我们真要这么做
we're gonna do this the old-fashioned way.
就得按传统的方式来
In a small, windowless room in a hospital's fertility clinic.
最好是在一家生育诊所没有窗户的小房♥间里
Hey, Teri. I got your text.
泰丽 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Talk fast. I'm due back in court in five.
有话快说 我五分钟内就要上庭了
I thought you'd want to see this.
我觉得你会想看看这个
Good! Yes! The additional footage from immigration.
太好了 是移♥民♥局的其他录像吗
No, not from immigration. Okay.
不是移♥民♥局的 好吧
U.S. Immigration only had the 15 seconds
美国移♥民♥局只有
the A.U.S.A. supplied at discovery.
助理检察官提供的那15秒
But borders have two sides.
但边境有两边嘛
You got footage from Mexico?
你拿到了墨西哥的录像
My ex-boy toy Manuel has a cousin at the consulate.
我前男友曼纽尔有个在领♥事♥馆♥工作的表亲
Check this out. Okay.
过来看 好
And now we know when he puked. Okay.
现在我们知道他是什么时候吐的了
I'm failing to see the relevance.
我看不出这有什么相关性
Stay focused, Jane. Watch this.
专心看 简 看这个
Wait a minute.
等等
He did not intentionally walk into that U.S. Citizen's line.
他不是故意走到美国居民那条队伍里的
He was guided there.
是别人引导他过去的
I thought you'd be happy.
我就知道你会开心
Can I go flirt with surfers now?
我能去勾搭冲浪运动员了吗
I bought a big straw hat and margarita shaker.
我买♥♥了顶大草帽 还有玛格丽特调酒器
Yes, Teri. Go.
去吧 泰丽
I am gonna get my client to his wedding.
我能帮我的客户赶上婚礼了
Mrs. Kasper, as I understand it,
卡斯帕夫人 据我所知
Chapter 7 of your online book is based on a swinger party
电子书的第七章描写的是您和您丈夫
you and your husband attended in Van Nuys?
在范纽斯参加一次群♥交♥派对的经历
That's true.
此话属实
Can you please read the highlighted journal entry?
能请您朗读一下日记中重点划出的部分吗
"I brought a casserole to the Bosnak housewarming,
我带着一道砂锅菜来到波斯纳克家的乔迁庆宴
and the next thing I knew, the caterers were naked,
接下来 我发现酒席承办人都没穿衣服
and we were in the middle of an orgy
我们身处在他们改造过的车♥库♥中
in their converted garage."
举♥行♥的群♥交♥派对
Grayson, will you please read the first few lines of chapter 7
格雷森 能请你朗读辛迪的网络电子书
Of Cindy's online book, "The Randy Baron"?
《风流男爵》第七章的前几行吗
"I brought a Welsh pudding to the Vickford's new manor.
我带着一块威尔士布丁来到维克福特家的新庄园
Our garments were torn from us by their scantily clad servants
我们的衣服被他们赤♥裸♥的仆人扒光
as we were thrown into the most splendid of orgies
然后我们被丢入吸烟室中
in the smoking room."
参与精彩的群♥交♥
Cindy, regarding the Bosnak casserole party,
辛迪 你的日记是如何描写
how does your journal entry conclude?
波斯纳克家的砂锅菜派对的
"I was incredibly turned on,
难以置信地 我被挑起了性♥欲♥
especially when Stanley Bosnak picked me up
尤其是当斯坦利·波斯纳克举起我
and lifted me onto his body.
把我抱到他身上时
To think, I was worried my casserole wouldn't go over."
我之前竟然还担心我的砂锅菜得不到认可
Grayson, the, uh --
格雷森
the last few lines of the Welsh pudding party, please.
请你读一下威尔士布丁派对的最后几行
"My lady pot was dripping with desire
当那位乡绅把我举到他悸动的长枪上时
as the squire lifted me upon his throbbing kingdom.
我的私处欲♥火♥中烧 爱♥液♥横流
To think, only that morn
那个早晨我竟然还担心
I worried my Welsh pudding had chiggers."
我的威尔士布丁里生出了螨虫
Your honor, obviously, the correlation is, uh...
法官大人 很显然 其中的关联
the correlation is...um...
其中的关联
You okay?
你还好吗
Ms. Kaswell? I'm so sorry.
卡斯维女士 抱歉
It appears, um -- my water just broke.
似乎是我的羊水破了
But let's move on.
我们继续
Um, Cindy, please read your next journal entry
辛迪 请读出你日记中
regarding the Jacobsen key party.
描写雅各布森换妻派对的那段
Kim, you're in labor. No, no, no. I'm fine.
金 你都要生了 不 我没事
I'm fine. Just -- just read it.
我没事 快读吧
Ms. Kaswell, I think we'd better adjourn.
卡斯维女士 我觉得现在最好休庭
Do you need medical assistance?
你需要医疗援助吗
I don't -- I don't think so. No, not yet.
我觉得还没到那个地步
I just will request a 30-minute recess,
我只需要30分钟的休庭时间
and then I'd like to jump right to my closing.
然后我就可以进行结案陈词
You're having a baby.
你就要分娩了
I'm fine, really.
我没事 真的
30 minutes... If you're available.
如果你可以的话 我给你30分钟
But right now you need to go. Okay. Thank you.
但你得赶紧离开 好 谢谢
My client did not intend to get into the wrong line.
我方委托人并非故意站错队
He was placed there by a well-meaning Mexican official.
他是被一位好心的墨西哥公务员带到那里的
We never received this footage.
我们没有收到过这段录像
Oh, well, that's 'cause you never asked for it.
那是因为你们没有要求
It's from the Mexican consulate.
这段录像来自墨西哥领♥事♥馆♥
Judge, I am so sorry.
法官 我很抱歉
The footage is indisputable. The defendant shall be released.
录像无可争辩 被告应当庭释放
Now, one final point, your honor.
最后一点 法官大人
Go ahead, Ms. Kaswell.
请讲 卡斯维女士
And for the record, I only agreed to this
郑重声明 我是为了不跟你争执
so I wouldn't have to argue with you.
才答应跟你连线的
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
One -- one second!
等一下
Sorry.
抱歉
The standard of proof for conversion
变更索赔的举证标准
is also a preponderance of the evidence.
同样属于优势证据
Based on my client's testimony, as well as her journal,
根据我方委托人的证词以及日记
it's clear that we've met that burden!
我方显然已履行了该举证责任
I agree. I find for the plaintiff.
我同意 我判原告胜诉
Now go, please. Have that baby.
现在赶紧去生孩子吧
Thanks, Kim!
谢谢你 金
Ohh. You're welcome.
不客气
Now get me the damn epidural!
赶紧给老娘打无痛分娩针
Oh, you look beautiful!
你看着真美啊
Well, so do you!
你也是
I love getting ready for weddings.
我最喜欢为婚礼做准备了
Although I will say this one took a little too much effort.
但我觉得这场婚礼有点太费周章
So I want to know more about the hot lawyer.
多跟我聊聊那位性感律师
He kissed you, and you felt nothing?
他亲了你 但你却没感觉吗
Zero.
完全无感
But nobody could make me feel anything except --
可是没有人能触发我的感觉 除了
Grayson.
格雷森
Yeah.
是啊
You know, the whole time I was in San Diego,
我在圣地亚哥的这段时间
I thought about him.
我一直在想他
Because you love him and you should be with him.
因为你爱他 你应该跟他在一起
What is that? Uh, it's my timer.
什么声音 我设的定时器
I set my phone to ring every three hours
我设置了手♥机♥闹钟 每三小时响一次
to remind me to pee on a stick.
提醒我做排卵检验
Excuse me.
失陪啦
That's me.
这次是我的电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
Yes.
是啊
That's great news.
真是个好消息
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Stace.
史黛西
Kim is at Roosevelt Hospital.
金在罗斯福医院
She just had her baby.
她刚刚生下了孩子
She had a boy.
她生了个男孩
That's awesome! Let's go.
太棒了 咱们走吧
You want to visit Kim?
你想去探望金吗
I need to meet Owen there.
我要去医院找欧文
The fertility clinic is on the third floor,
生育诊所在医院三楼
and I'm officially ovulating.
我正式开始排卵了
Okay.
好
All right, here we go.
好了 我们走吧
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表