剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Which side of history do you want to be on?
您想在历史上留下怎样的名声呢
You really want a trial?
你真的想进行庭审吗
We do.
是的
Okay.
好
I will not overrule the statute,
我不会否决那条法令
but I will allow the portion of your complaint
但我会允许你继续提出
that concerns economic damages to proceed.
关于经济损失赔偿的诉求
Thank you. But let me be clear.
谢谢 但我得先说清楚
I am limiting your claim to quantifiable financial damages.
我仅允许你提出可计量的经济损失赔偿
The pain of a broken heart has to be worth something.
伤心的痛楚总该值点什么吧
Maybe so but not in my court.
也许吧 但在我的法庭上不行
What's going on in there?
那里面是怎么回事
Oh, um, they are discussing Owen's office-furniture budget.
他们在讨论欧文的办公室家具预算
Seriously, why is Owen here?
欧文在这做什么
Seriously, he works here now.
他在这里工作了 真的
Jane's totally freaking out about it.
简完全抓狂了
This is not good.
这可不妙
Is this a temporary thing?
这是暂时的吗
Does Kim need help with a specific case?
金在特殊案件上需要帮助
Grayson, she made him a partner.
格雷森 她请他当合伙人了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You look like you just swallowed your tongue.
你的表情好像刚吞了自己的舌头
Excuse me.
抱歉
Thank you. Next.
谢谢 下一位
Hello, Ms. female businesswoman.
你好 女性女企业家女士
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
My name is Stacy Barrett,
我叫史黛西·巴奈特
and my business is the pakery,
我的生意是家派糕房♥
An upscale dessert establishment selling pie/cake hybrids.
一家出♥售♥派和蛋糕混合甜点的店铺
Interesting.
很有意思
The thing is,
问题是
I should be rolling in dough, but I'm still in debt.
我本该赚翻了 但事实却还欠着债
What are your margins?
你的利润是多少[也有空白之意]
I would say an inch, an inch and a half.
一英尺 一英尺半吧
I like to use a lot of filling.
我喜欢使劲往里填馅
Your business margins.
我是说你的商业利润
What does it cost to make one, and what do you sell it for?
你做一个派糕的成本和卖♥♥价之差是多少
That's a good question.
好问题
I think we're done here.
我想今天就到这了
But I need your female-businesswoman wisdom.
但我需要你的女性女企业家智慧
Well, where's your business plan?
你的商业计划呢
I don't have one.
我没有
This is totally unprofessional and unacceptable.
这根本不专业 也不可接受
But I brought you an assortment of mini pakes.
但给你带来了各种各样的派糕
Ms. Barrett...
巴奈特女士
what do you really want?
你到底想要什么
To have a life.
好好生活
Entrepreneurs don't have a life.
企业家没有生活
They work 24/7.
他们时刻都在工作
Here's my business advice.
给你点商业建议吧
You should either grow up or you should give up.
你要么赶紧长大 要么就放弃
But you're supposed to help me.
但你本该帮我的
I am helping you.
我就是在帮你
You have absolutely no business being in business.
你在商业上根本没戏
I'm out.
我没什么可说了
Amy, please tell the court
艾米 请告诉大家
why you were interested in becoming a surrogate.
你为什么对做代♥孕♥感兴趣
Well, it might sound odd,
听起来也许奇怪
but I actually don't mind being pregnant.
但我真的不介意怀孕
And, you know, the extra money for my family.
而且还可以为家里多赚点钱
$35,000 will pay a lot of bills.
三千五百美金能支付不少账单
And how does the process work?
代♥孕♥流程是怎样的呢
Well, after I passed some medical evaluations,
我通过一系列医学评估后
Nina sent me to Moldova for the in vitro fertilization.
妮娜送我去摩尔多瓦接受体外受精
You went to Moldova?
你去了摩尔多瓦
The IVF costs are significantly less in other countries.
外国体外受精要便宜得多
Nina calls it pregnancy tourism.
妮娜管这叫做怀孕旅游
And you got pregnant on that trip?
你在那次旅行中怀孕了
Yes. Nina started sending me checks.
对 妮娜从那时起付我支票
But two months ago, they just stopped coming.
但两个月前 她突然中断了支付
She left me with someone else's baby.
她丢下我一个人面对别人的孩子
Who does that?
谁会做那种事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Did we ever sign a contract?
我们签合同了吗
No.
没有
I move to dismiss the case.
我提议撤销案件
Your Honor,
法官大人
the parties clearly entered into an agreement.
双方明显已达成协议
Miss Lewis posted an ad. That's an offer.
刘易斯小姐发布了广♥告♥ 那就是要约
And even a cursory look at Ms. Demarco
随便看德马科女士一眼
will show you there is acceptance.
就知道她已接受要约
The initial payments constitute consideration and partial performance,
初次付款可以看做报酬及部分履约行为
hence a contract.
这就是一份合同
Under the statute of fraud,
根据《防止诈欺法》
contracts for the transfer of parental rights
亲权的转移以合同为准
must be in writing.
必须有书面协议
No contract, no breach.
没有合同 就没有违约
I'm afraid she's right.
恐怕她说得对
Without a written agreement, I have no choice but to dismiss.
没有书面协议 我只能撤销案件
Your Honor please,
法官大人 拜托
You can't leave my client and this baby in the lurch.
你不能把我方委托人和孩子置于艰难境地
At least hold the biological parents responsible.
至少要让孩子的亲生父母负责
I'd love to consider your request
我也想考虑你的请求
as soon as you bring those parents into my courtroom.
但你先得把亲生父母带上法庭
Opposing counsel is the only person who's aware of their identity.
对方律师是唯一知道他们身份的人
I'm sorry -- attorney/client privilege prevents me
抱歉 律师与当事人的保密特权
from disclosing that information.
不允许我公开这一信息
Then we're done here.
那就休庭吧
Jane.
简
Hi. Um, how's moving going?
搬得怎么样了
Oh, uh, fine, fine.
很好 很顺利
You know, when we first met,
我们刚认识时
you were moving into your chambers.
你正搬往你的法官办公室
That was a long time ago.
那是很久之前了
How's the case going?
案子怎么样
Big victory today.
今天大获全胜
I convinced Judge Hodge to let it proceed.
我说服霍奇法官让这件案子进入庭审
Is she gonna let you argue pain and emotional distress?
她让你从痛苦和精神损害方面举证吗
Well, no, no, but still,
没有 但是
I mean, we got further than I thought we'd get.
比我想象中收获要多
Regardless of the damages,
无论拿到多少损失赔偿
it's not a victory if the jury can't hear
只要陪审团没听到约翰伤害帕姆的经过
how John hurt Pam.
就不算胜利
Inconsiderate behavior caused real heartbreak.
轻率行为会酿成真正的心碎
Uh, you know what?
对了
This, uh, this isn't for my office.
这不是搬到我办公室的
It's, uh...
这是...
wedding gifts.
结婚礼物
Your side of the family. Do you mind returning them?
你家那边的 不介意退回去吧
No, yeah, of course.
不介意
Owen --
欧文
Good night, Jane.
晚安 简
Mmm, that smells fantastic!
味道真棒
Wait a minute. Is that bacon?
等等 这是培根吗
You don't eat bacon.
你不吃培根的
What's Paul doing here?
保罗在这里干什么
Um, I found him sleeping in our hammock.
我发现他睡在我们的吊床上
He said he was hungry, so I invited him in.
他叫饿 我就请他进来了
Jane, bacon is awesome.
简 培根真好吃
Yeah, listen, I was kind of hoping to talk to Stacy alone.
是的 听着 我想和史黛西单独聊聊
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表