剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
including all rights to "Forevermore."
包括《永无止尽》的所有产权
Your honor, under the statute,
法官大人 根据该法规
Ms. Frazier must supply evidence of the father's intent.
弗雷泽女士必须提供表达父亲意图的证据
And we have it.
我们手上有
Your honor, video-game creators often hide
法官大人 视频游戏创作者
so-called "Easter eggs" within their games.
通常会在其游戏中藏有所谓的"彩蛋"
For example, if someone playing "Forevermore" reaches level 100
比如 若有人玩《永无止尽》达到100级
and slices open the lock on this treasure chest with their sword,
用剑砍开藏宝箱的锁
a message from Craig appears.
就会出现克雷格的留言
"For June and our children --
"至琼及我们的孩子
"Not yet born but already in my heart.
虽未出世 但已在我心中
Now and forevermore, Craig."
现在直到永远 克雷格"
Your honor, we ask that you grant our client access to her embryos.
法官大人 我方申请您批准委托人获取她的胚胎
So ordered.
批准
I'm also placing Craig Bailey's estate in escrow
我同时将克雷格·贝利的遗产委托保管
until the birth of his child.
直到他的孩子出世
On that date, said child will inherit Craig's entire estate,
孩子出世当天将继承克雷格的全部财产
of which Ms. Frazier shall be the executor.
而弗雷泽女士将担任遗产执行人
Paul? What's this?
保罗 这是什么
I heard you were really upset about the other stroller.
我听说你对另一个婴儿车很不满意
And I really did think it was a Bugaboo and not a Bubbaboo, by the way.
我当时真的以为那是名牌 没想到是山寨货
It's okay, really.
真的没关系
No, it's not. You deserve the best.
不 有关系 你就该用最好的
Kim Kaswell, you are a force.
金·卡思维 你真有魄力
Congrats on the win.
恭喜胜诉
And I see you got yourself a real Bugaboo.
看来你这次买♥♥了辆正牌货
Nice job.
干得漂亮
But I thought that you didn't care about brands?
我以为你不是不在乎品牌吗
She doesn't. It's a gift from me.
她不在乎 这是我送的
Ah. I'll say it again -- nice job.
我再说一遍 "干"得漂亮
Oh, we're not --
我们不是
It's good to meet you. I'm Paul.
幸会 我是保罗
Sweetheart, we should get going.
亲爱的 我们该走了
Why did you do that?
你刚才为何那么做
She was trying to make you feel small,
她想贬低你
and nobody should make anybody else feel small,
但谁都没资格贬低别人
especially a mom-to-be.
尤其是一位准妈妈
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
And thanks for the stroller, but I looked the other one up
也谢谢你送的婴儿车 但我看了另一款
and the ratings are just as high, so...
评级也一样高
Oh, thank god. What?
谢天谢地 怎么了
I slipped a security guard at the mall a hundred bucks
我给商场保安塞了一百块
to let me borrow this from the window display.
求他让我借走这辆橱窗展车
It's due back in 20 minutes.
我二十分钟内就该还回去了
You're a free man. What's next, professor?
你现在自♥由♥了 下一步有何打算 教授
I suppose I'll return to the life I led
我要重新回到
before I fell for a woman who doesn't exist.
我爱上那个不存在的女人之前的生活
The woman you fell for does exist.
你爱上的那个女人确实存在
Beth Ryan really cares about you.
贝丝·莱恩真的很关心你
Beth Ryan made a fool out of me.
贝丝·莱恩欺骗了我
Once she figured out what happened, she felt awful.
她发现事情的真♥相♥之后 感到很内疚
And she offered her complete cooperation.
而且她提供了全力配合
Why are you defending her?
你为何要为她辩护
I'm not defending the lie.
我不是为谎言辩护
I'm just asking the professor to consider the bigger picture.
我只是想让教授考虑大局
What's wrong with keeping an open mind?
不抱成见何错之有
I'm sorry. I didn't know she was here.
抱歉 我真的不知道她在这里
You don't have to speak with her.
你没必要跟她说话
No, it's -- it's fine.
没关系
I just want to say, I'm so sorry.
我只是想向你道歉
I'll be leaving the university at the end of the term.
本学期结束我就离开学校
That would be a mistake.
你不该那么做
When last we emailed, before Brad hijacked our accounts,
在布拉德黑入账号♥之前 我们最后一次发邮件
you said you had a photo of a kingfisher from the Malaysian rainforest.
你说有一张马来西亚♥热♥带雨林翠鸟的照片
Yes. My cousin took it.
对 是我表亲拍的
I'd love to see it.
我很想看看
Yes. Yes, of course.
好 当然可以
Walk you out?
我送你出去吧
Okay.
好
Well, I suppose, as a scientist, it's my job to keep an open mind, so...
作为科学家 我应该不抱成见
What a case, huh? Yeah. Yeah.
这案子真精彩 是啊
Hey, what do you say we go out to dinner to celebrate?
我们出去晚餐庆祝好吗
You know, my treat.
我请客
I'm exhausted.
我好累
Thank you, though. Yeah.
不过还是谢谢你 好吧
Have a good night, Jane. You too.
晚安 简 晚安
Yo, boss!
老大
Congrats on your win.
恭喜胜诉
Thank you. You've been busy.
谢谢 你最近挺忙啊
I heard about you and Kim and the baby carriage.
我听说你帮金买♥♥婴儿车的事了
News travels fast.
消息传得真快
Hey, I'm confused.
我搞不明白
I thought you were supposed to be watching me.
你不是应该监视我吗
You're jealous. No.
你吃醋了 没有
Look, Jane, the only reason that I'm an intern here
简 我之所以来这里做实习生
is so that I can be around in case you need me.
就是为了在你需要我的时候挺身而出
And the only way I get to keep my internship is by impressing Kiim.
而我保住实习职位的唯一办法就是讨好金
But if there is anything you need, I'm here for you.
但如果你有任何需要 我都会帮你
In fact, how about you and me, we'll go get some drinks,
咱们俩出去喝几杯怎么样
you can tell me all about your day?
你跟我聊了今天发生的事
Paul.
保罗
Rain check?
改天吧
Hey, you're home.
你回来了
I am.
是啊
Oh, that wine looks good.
那瓶酒看着不错
I had a long day.
我今天累死了
Hey, can you sit down for a minute? We need to talk.
你能坐一会吗 我有事要跟你说
Uh, yeah, sure.
没问题
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧
I have some big news.
我有个重大消息
I've chosen my sperm donor.
我选好捐精者了
Well, that's wonderful!
太棒了
I found a guy who is kind, stable, ambitious,
我找到一个善良 稳重 进取
intelligent, funny, and attractive.
聪明 风趣 有魅力的男人
Good. So you're telling me you met George Clooney?
很好 难道你遇到了乔治·克鲁尼
I need to be serious.
我要严肃一点
Okay.
好吧
Who is it?
是谁
It's...
是
...Owen.
欧文
Uh, what?
什么
I want to ask Owen to be my child's biological father.
我想找欧文♥做♥我孩子的生父
Owen? As in my Owen?
是我爱的那个欧文吗
I mean, you said that I would know it when I see it,
你说当我遇到合适的捐精者就会知道
And I see it with Owen.
我觉得欧文很合适
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表