剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
All right, we're live in 3...2...1.
好 直播倒计时 三 二 一
Welcome to the Frank Inc. Shareholders' meeting, live-streamed
欢迎参加弗兰克公♥司♥面向全球投资者
to our investors around the world.
召开的直播股东大会
We're here to amend the charter
我们在此修改章程
to allow Frank to woo and wed whomever he chooses.
允许弗兰克自♥由♥选择求爱结婚对象
In this case, he'd like to marry Hanna Walton.
在本案例中 他想娶汉娜·沃尔顿
The voting is now open.
现在开放投票
You may text your comments directly to us.
你们可以直接发评论给我们
Frank? My loyal shareholders,
弗兰克 我忠实的股东们
I want nothing more than to honor my corporate obligations.
除了履行法人义务 我别无他求
But I believe I've earned the privilege
但我相信我已经争取到特权
to marry who I want.
娶我想娶的人
And I want to marry Hanna.
我想娶汉娜
Okay, our first comment is coming in, from belzy321.
好 第一条评论发来了 来自belzy321
"No one has more control over an individual than a wife.
"妻子对一个人的控制是最强的"
Vote no."
"投反对票"
From bigbird29 --
发自bigbird29的评论
"Hanna's hot. I'd tap that.
"汉娜很性感 我也想搞她"
Vote yes."
"投赞成票"
Let's keep it clean.
大家不要说粗话
From wehoguy -- "What about Hanna's first marriage?
发自wehoguy "那汉娜的第一段婚姻呢"
That went down in flames. I say vote no."
"不欢而散了吧 我投反对票"
How does he know about my first marriage?
他怎么知道我的第一段婚姻
Okay, guys, listen up.
各位 听好了
This vote isn't about Hanna's past.
这次投票不是为了讨论汉娜的过去
It's about my future. Please vote yes.
这事关我的未来 请投赞成票
From Ivan32 -- "If Hanna left her first husband,
发自Ivan32 "如果汉娜离开了第一任丈夫"
"who's to say she won't leave Frank?
"谁敢说她不会离开弗兰克"
We have to protect Frank. I'm voting no."
"我们得保护弗兰克 我投反对票"
No, I'm committed to Frank, and that commitment is forever.
不 我会全心爱弗兰克 承诺是一辈子的
Voting ends in 3...2...1.
投票结束倒计时 三 二 一
21,236 -- yes.
21236票 赞成
24,982 votes -- no.
24982票 反对
I'm sorry, Frank.
很遗憾 弗兰克
How could this happen?
怎么会这样
They hate me.
他们讨厌我
No, hey.
不
Listen, I love you.
听着 我爱你
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
What do we do now?
我们怎么办
If you defy the majority, you violate your fiduciary duty.
如果你否认多数票的话 就违反了诚信义务
I don't care.
我不在乎
There is another option, but it's extreme.
还有个选择 不过很极端
Pursuant to the by-laws, you could dissolve the company.
按照公♥司♥章程 你可以解散公♥司♥
No. There's got to be another way.
不行 一定还有其他方法
Sweetheart, listen, if it's between you and Frank Inc.,
亲爱的 听着 如果非要在你和公♥司♥之间选
I choose you.
我选你
I want to marry you.
我想娶你
Please, start the paperwork.
请你开始准备文书吧
Okay.
好
The McManns have a deluxe thermostatic shower system.
麦克曼家有个高级温控淋浴系统
I pushed a button, and hot water just came at me.
我按了个按钮 热水就喷到了我身上
I lost my balance, and I fell against the glass door.
我没站稳 摔到玻璃门上
I reached out to grab a nozzle,
我伸手去抓喷嘴
but it bent, and I fell, and I twisted my neck.
可它变弯了 我就摔倒扭到了脖子
Were there any safety precautions in the shower --
淋浴间有什么安全措施吗
Guard rails, non-slip mats,
护栏 防滑垫
those little daisy decals from the '70s?
那种70年代的小雏菊贴纸之类的
No. None of those things.
没 这些都没有
So the debilitating injuries that you suffered
那你现在所承受的衰弱性疼痛
are entirely the result of the McManns' negligence?
完全是因为麦克曼家的疏忽所导致的
I guess.
是吧
Nothing further.
讯问完毕
Your honor, I have no questions for the witness,
法官大人 我没有问题要问证人
but I call my client, Rachel McMann, to the stand.
但我要传唤我方委托人瑞秋·麦克曼出庭作证
Mrs. McMann, your bathroom shower was just remodeled last year?
麦克曼夫人 你家的浴室淋浴去年才改造过吗
That's right.
没错
Your honor, I'd like to show you a photo of the shower
法官大人 我要给你看看被格罗伯曼夫人
before Mrs. Globerman destroyed it.
损毁之前的淋浴间照片
Objecting to the word "Destroyed."
反对使用"损毁"一词
Let's just see the photo.
让我们看照片吧
Can you describe what we're looking at?
能描述一下这张照片吗
Sure, imported tiles, Italian jet-spray system,
好 进口瓷砖 意大利喷淋系统
Custom-designed glass door.
定制玻璃门
Now I'd like to show you
我要向你们展示
the shower door after the incident.
事故发生后的浴室门
It's cracked. It needs to be replaced.
玻璃门破裂了 需要换掉
What about the jet?
喷嘴呢
The flange is bent.
边缘变弯了
To fix it, we need to get into the pipes,
要修好的话 就得触及水管
which means demolishing the tile.
这要拆掉瓷砖
My contractor estimates $20,000.
我的承包商估价两万块
Wait. Hold on.
等等
There's a bottle of chocolate sauce on the shampoo shelf,
洗发水架上有一瓶巧克力酱
right next to my conditioner.
就在我的护发素旁边
You bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Uh, your honor, can we have a recess?
法官大人 能休庭吗
What's going on, Mrs. McMann?
怎么了 麦克曼夫人
What's going on is that my husband has a fetish --
我丈夫有恋物癖
Chocolate sauce and shower sex.
巧克力酱和淋浴性♥爱♥
Bev wasn't knocked over by the water jets.
贝弗不是因为喷头而摔倒的
She was injured in our shower,
她是在我们的浴室
having wild, crazy, chocolate sex with my husband!
跟我丈夫做着疯狂巧克力性♥爱♥时受的伤
Your honor, recess, please?
法官大人 能休庭吗
Mr. McMann, please respond to your wife's allegation.
麦克曼先生 请回应你妻子的指控
We fell for each other.
我们相爱了
We didn't mean for it to happen, but it's true.
我们也没想到 不过这是真的
You self-important ass!
你这个自大狂
How dare you?! But I love her.
好大的胆 可是我爱她
Oh, my god! Richard!
天呐 理查德
Crazy freaking chocolate sex?!
疯狂变♥态♥的巧克力性♥爱♥
Order!
肃静
Can I help you?
要帮忙吗
It's me -- Bart the Bull.
是我 公牛队巴特
Apparently, it's the mascot for a local high school.
显然 这是一所本地高中的吉祥物
A bunch of alumni bought a chunk of stock.
一群毕业生买♥♥了大量股票
Anyway, I got your message. What's up?
我收到了你的消息 找我来有什么事
Yeah, uh...
是这样
If we dissolve the company, the shareholders are gonna sue.
如果我们解散公♥司♥ 股东们就会起诉
I just received this complaint.
我刚收到这份控诉书
This is a shareholder derivative suit
这是一份股东衍生诉讼
for misappropriation of corporate assets?
告我侵吞公♥司♥资产
They're accusing you of stealing corporate property.
他们指控你盗窃公♥司♥财产
They won't let you walk away.
他们不会让你就这样抽身
So if we dissolve Frank Inc.
如果解散弗兰克股份有限公♥司♥
and they sue and win,
他们会赢得官司
I'd lose everything I own?
我就会失去一切吗
Anything you purchased with funds from the IPO, yes.
对 自首次公开募股后你用基金购买♥♥的一切
You'd even have to pay back the student loan.
你甚至还要偿还学生贷款
I love Hanna.
我爱汉娜
I will not be held hostage by my own shareholders.
我不要被自己的股东挟制
Okay.
好吧
Then, in the name of love, we fight,
那么 我们以爱之名来应诉
and we hope for the best.
希望会有好的结果
Bev and Richard are here to see you.
贝弗和理查德来了
Ohh. You mean Bev and Bob.
你是说贝弗和鲍勃
No, Bev Globerman and Richard McMann.
不 是贝弗·格罗伯曼和理查德·麦克曼
Please.
请坐
How are you doing, Richard?
你还好吗 理查德
Not so great.
不怎么样
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表