剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
If she grows up to look like her mother,
如果她长大以后像她妈妈
I'm gonna have a pretty terrific life ahead of me.
我往后的日子可难熬了
Marty, I'm not sure a contract like you're proposing is enforceable.
马蒂 我不确定你提出的合约是否可行
I have a friend who has one.
我有个朋友就有一份
Yeah, he gets to make nookie in the back of his Cadillac
每次他打保龄超过230分
every time he bowls over 230.
就在卡迪拉克后座玩车震
Tell you what -- I'll look into it, get back to you.
这样吧 我会仔细研究 然后回复你
Fantastic.
太好了
And you won't have to look hard. It's there.
你也不必使劲研究 有先例的
Mr. Lamont, Ashley is a well-known public figure.
拉蒙特先生 艾希莉是位知名公众人物
According to California Civil Code section 33-44,
根据《加州民事法典》第33-44条
You cannot exploit her image for commercial gain.
你不能擅用她的影像谋取商业利益
I'm an artist.
我是个艺术家
I'm not putting her picture on mugs or T-shirts.
我不会把她的照片放到马克杯或汗衫上
The photo is going in my exhibit.
这张照片会收进我的展品
Her celebrity is incidental and therefore non-actionable.
她的名气是附带条件 因此不可提起诉讼
Didn't even know Ashley was famous
在我女友告诉我之前
until my girlfriend told me.
我都不知道艾希莉是名人
At which point you realized the value of the image
于是你意识到该图像的价值
and demanded $100,000 to keep it private.
要求十万块保密费
Mr. Lamont was merely offering the Bradfords the opportunity
拉蒙特先生仅仅是给布雷德福德家提供机会
to purchase Ashley's portrait before it goes into his exhibition.
在艾希莉的肖像参展之前先行购买♥♥
Think of my offer as a...presale.
可以视作预售
It's extortion -- plain and simple.
这是摆明的敲诈
Mr. Bradford, as your lawyer will tell you,
布雷德福德先生 你的律师会告诉你
it's not technically extortion.
这不算是敲诈
Not as the law defines it.
没有法律对此进行定义
He's right.
他说得对
They have chosen their words... very carefully.
他们的用词是精心挑选过的
As your lawyer will tell you, we have other ways to stop you.
你的律师会告诉你 我们有其他方法阻止你
I'm seeking an emergency injunction.
我要申请一份紧急禁令
We're done here.
先这样吧
Ddgar Tamlin was arrested an hour ago.
埃德加·塔林一小时前被捕了
Now, until this trial,
到审讯前
you'll be staying at this safe house,
你都会待在这个安全屋里
and then you'll be transferred into witness protection.
然后会被转到证人保护项目
We need your signature to move forward.
我们需要你的签名才能进行下一步
Once you join witness protection,
一旦你加入证人保护项目
you'll get a new name and a new social security number.
就会得到一个新名字和新社保号♥
The government will find you housing and a job, but...
政♥府♥会帮你找住房♥和工作 可是
But, Becca, you can't --
贝卡 你不能...
You can't bring videos or photos.
你不能带视频和照片
And you can never return to L.A.
也绝不能回到洛杉矶
I'm giving up my entire life.
我要放弃我全部的生活
We're trying to save your life.
我们在救你的命
Since 1971,
自1971年起
we've relocated over 18,000 witnesses
我们迁移了超过1万8千名证人
and family members.
和家庭成员
No one who followed the rules has been killed.
凡是遵守规则的人均未被杀
Could you give us a minute?
能让我们谈谈吗
Please?
可以吗
Thanks.
谢了
Jane, how?
简 怎么办
How can I give up everything I've ever known?
我怎么能放弃我所认知的一切
I know. It sounds overwhelming.
我知道 这让人难以承受
And it won't be easy.
非常不容易
Unfortunately...
可是很遗憾
I don't think you have much of a choice.
你没有别的选择
Jane, I'm in love.
简 我在恋爱
And my boyfriend will never know what happened to me.
我男朋友可能永远不会知道发生了什么
I mean, do you have any idea what that must feel like?
你明白那是什么感觉吗
More than you can possibly know.
可能比你更明白
You know, Neal came to my office looking for you.
尼尔来我办公室找你
He was so worried.
他很担心
And I told him that you were okay.
我告诉他你一切都好
But I couldn't tell him anything else.
但也只能说这么多
And I probably shouldn't do this,
我可能不应该这么做
but he wrote you this note.
不过他写了这张字条给你
I'll give you just a minute.
我让你一个人待会
Your honor, this photograph
法官大人 这张照片
is a violation of Civil Code 1708.8,
违反了民法第1708.8条
the anti-paparazzi statute.
反狗仔队法
Paparazzi?
什么狗仔队
My client's a world-renowned artist.
我的委托人是世界知名的艺术家
The statute prohibits trespass onto private property
法令禁止侵入他人私有财产
with the intent to capture an image
为蓄意获得他人
of someone engaged in personal activity.
从事个人活动时的照片
We're requesting an injunction
我们提出禁令申请
preventing Mr. Lamont from displaying the photo,
阻止拉蒙特先生发布照片
also a gag order preventing him from publicly acknowledging
同时申请封口令使其不得在公开场合
that the photo even exists.
确认照片的存在
On what grounds?
依据是什么
The mere rumor of this photo
仅这张照片带来的流言
could destroy Ashley's career.
就会毁了艾希莉的事业
There's something more important here
与一个二流明星的事业相比
than a tween star's career,
还有更重要的东西
and that is the First Amendment --
那就是第一修正案
Freedom of artistic expression.
艺术表达自♥由♥
The First Amendment doesn't give you a right
第一修正案没有赋予你
to photograph a young woman
去拍摄一个年轻女孩
in the privacy of her hotel room.
在她酒店房♥间隐私的权利
There was no expectation of privacy.
这不存在隐私问题
Ashley Bradford was standing at her window.
艾希莉·布雷德福德就站在窗户边
She knew that there were people below
她知道下面有人
who could look up and see her.
并且抬头就能看到她
I'm afraid I have to agree.
很抱歉我同意这个观点
Your honor, my client is at risk
法官大人 我方委托人有可能
of suffering irreparable harm.
遭受不可挽回的伤害
You have 24 hours, Mr. French.
你有二十四小时 法兰奇先生
Unless you can find a compelling legal argument,
除非你找到一个有力的法律依据
Mr. Lamont will be allowed to do as he likes with his photo.
否则拉蒙特先生可以自♥由♥处置他的照片
Hey. Can we talk?
嘿 我们能谈谈吗
As long as it's about business and not Stacy, yeah, of course.
只要不是关于史黛西 公事当然可以
You got to work things out with her.
你得解决你们俩之间的问题
What did I just say?
我刚才怎么说的
You are a brilliant lawyer. Negotiate a settlement.
你是个了不起的律师 协商和解吧
Oh, ho-ho, no. No, I couldn't bill enough.
不行 这场官司收多少律师费都不够
You two are best friends.
你们两个可是最好的朋友
No. We were.
不 过去是
You need each other.
你们需要彼此
You do.
真的
Stacy is not herself without you.
没有你 史黛西都不是自己了
Oh, so now you're an expert on Stacy?
现在你是关于史黛西的专家了吗
Did you figure her all out last night
她昨晚在你那儿过夜的时候
while she was sleeping over?
你就完全了解她了吗
She needed a place to stay.
她需要个住的地方
And not that it's any of your business,
虽然跟你无关
she slept on the couch.
不过她是在沙发上过的夜
You know what, Owen? I-I do agree with you on one thing.
知道吗 有一件事我确实跟你意见一样
Stacy isn't herself.
史黛西不是她自己了
Because the Stacy I know wouldn't throw away a friendship
因为我认识的史黛西不会因为冲动
on...an impulse.
而重色轻友
You want to chalk this all up to an impulse,
你要把这一切都归为冲动
You're underselling all of us.
你低估了我们
I'm just calling it like I see it.
我只是看到什么说什么
Look, maybe you're still wounded.
也许你还很受伤
Maybe you're in a rebound mode.
也许你处在恢复期
I don't know.
我不知道
And I know I have no right to voice an opinion about you,
我知道我没有权利对你发表意见
but regarding Stacy...
但至于史黛西
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表