剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Of course. Yeah, yeah.
当然记得
Would you mind picking up where he left off?
你能接着他刚才的继续讲吗
Yeah.
好啊
Okay. Let's see here.
我来看看
"Alice came to a fork in the road.
爱丽丝走到一个岔路口
"'Which road do I take?' she asked.
她问:"我该走哪条路呢"
"'Where do you want to go?' responded the Cheshire cat.
柴郡猫问她:"你想走哪条路"
"'I don't know,' Alice answered.
爱丽丝回答说:"我不知道"
'Then,' said the cat, 'it doesn't matter.'"
柴郡猫说:"那就无所谓了"
Sorry.
抱歉
Go on.
继续
Okay.
好
Read your text.
看短♥信♥吧
It's not important.
那不重要
What you do is very important.
你的工作很重要
Read it.
看吧
Okay.
好
Just work.
就是工作的事
Do they need you?
他们需要你吗
It can wait.
不急
Janie...
简宝
Go do your job.
去工作吧
Make me proud.
给我争光
I insist.
你一定要听我的
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来的
I know you will.
我知道
And I'll be here.
我会在这里等你
Mr. Osgood, we have a proposal.
奥斯古德先生 我们有项提议
If you continue to defame Robin, we'll drop the suit immediately.
如果你继续诽谤罗宾 我们就马上撤诉
I'm sorry. Maybe I heard you wrong.
对不起 我可能听错了
But you're supposed to drop the suit if he stops defaming,
应该是他不再诽谤她 你们就撤诉才对吧
not the other way around.
而不是反过来
Not in this case.
在这件案子中就是反过来
I don't understand.
我没搞懂
I think Tripp understands.
我觉得特里普懂
I do.
我懂
Whatever she wants, I'll do it.
无论她想怎样 我都答应
You'll start by calling all of Robin's clients.
你要先给罗宾所有的客人打电♥话♥
Stop.
别说了
I want Lady Robin to issue my instructions.
我希望由罗宾小姐对我作出指示
You'll take back everything you said to my clients
你要收回对我客人说过的那些
that harmed my business.
损害我生意的话
And what exactly should I say?
我具体该怎么说
Tell them you're a filthy, lying, worthless human being.
告诉他们你是个下流卑微 一文不值的人♥渣♥
And...
还有
I can do that.
我能做到
All of it.
所有这一切
And I'd like to schedule a time with you for tomorrow.
我想跟你预约明天的时间
I'll pay in advance.
我可以预先付款
I'm sorry I'm late.
很抱歉我迟到了
I would like to introduce my new plaintiff --
容我介绍一下我的新原告
Isaac Yordy, Jakob Yordy's son.
艾萨克·约迪 雅各布·约迪的儿子
Your honor, this man has no standing.
法官大人 这位男士没有资格
He's not a member of the Amish community. He's been shunned.
他不是阿米什人的一员 他被闪避了
My sister is dying, your honor.
我妹妹就要死了 法官大人
I'm asking the court to recognize me
即便我父亲不承认我
even if my father won't.
我也请求法庭承认我
Young man, I wish I could,
年轻人 我也希望我可以
but you don't qualify as a plaintiff.
但你不具备原告资格
Well, actually he does.
其实他具备资格
Per the family land deeds,
依据家族地契
Isaac owns five acres left to him by his grandfather.
艾萨克的祖父留给他五英亩土地
Is this all true?
这是真的吗
I am here to help. Please.
我是来帮忙的 拜托
Few burdens are heavy if everyone lifts.
众人拾柴火焰高
Yes. It is true.
对 是真的
My father saved each of his grandchildren a parcel of land.
我父亲给每个外孙和外孙女都留了一块地
He died before Isaac left us.
他在艾萨克离开之前去世了
Then I'm issuing an injunction preventing any further drilling
那我要颁布阻止任何进一步钻井的禁令
and awarding compensatory damages plus medical costs
并向艾萨克的妹妹瑞贝卡给予补偿性赔偿
for Isaac Yordy's sister Rebecca.
以及医疗费用
Hold on, your honor. That is excessive.
等等 法官大人 这也太多了吧
I'm also ordering your client to put $10 million
另外我还要求你方委托人将一千万美元
in an escrow account to pay for any future remediation.
放入第三方保管账户来支付未来任何的补救措施
We're done here.
本案到此为止
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗
Yeah, of course.
有啊
You were right.
你说得对
My first action as a mother
我不该一当上妈妈
should not be to engage in criminal activity.
就参与犯罪活动
It wasn't really criminal.
那也算不上是犯罪
It was a bribe. And it was shady.
那是行贿 见不得人的
Can I ask you something?
我想问你件事
Why was that school so important to you?
为何你那么看重那所幼儿园
Because I'm not as smart as you think I am.
因为我没你想象中那么聪明
And a school like Buchman
像巴克曼这样一家幼儿园
will give my child an advantage that I can't.
可以赋予孩子我不具备的优势
See, you're brilliant,
你很聪明
and you take it for granted that this kid is gonna be like you,
你想当然地以为这个孩子会随你
but what if he or she is like me?
但如果随我怎么办
You know what?
知道吗
You don't give yourself enough credit.
你太小看自己了
Do you really think that you could have started
你觉得如果你不够聪明的话
a successful business if you weren't smart?
有可能把生意做好吗
Stacy, the pakery was genius.
史黛西 派糕店的想法很棒
And come on. You picked me to be your sperm donor.
而且你还挑了我做你的捐精者
What does that got to do with anything?
这跟我聪不聪明有什么关系
You picked a guy like me.
你选了我这样一个人
That shows a high level of intelligence.
这说明你很有头脑
Stacy, I will always be there to support you and your child.
史黛西 我会永远支持你和你的孩子
Our child.
是我们的孩子
Okay.
好吧
The court has ordered Ivar Oil to issue their first check.
法♥院♥已经命令伊瓦尔石油开出了第一张支票
Here you go.
给
This is truly a miracle.
这真是个奇迹
Papa.
爸爸
Please tell Rebecca and mother that I said I miss them.
请告诉瑞贝卡和妈妈 我想她们
Miss Bingum, my train leaves in an hour.
宾格温小姐 我的火车还有一小时就要开了
I'm meeting my daughter at hospital in Denver.
我要去丹佛的一家医院见我女儿
She's starting treatment this afternoon.
她今天下午要开始治疗了
Jakob, we only won because of Isaac.
雅各布 我们是靠艾萨克才赢下了案子
He saved your land and he saved your daughter's life.
他保住了你们的土地 还有你女儿的命
You...will be in my prayers.
我会为你祷告的
Father, please just look at me.
爸爸 请你看看我吧
I'm still the same person.
我没变
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
Not so good.
不太好
Mom?
妈
You want me to read to you?
你想听我给你讲故事吗
I want you to talk with me.
我想跟你说说话
Okay.
好
Sweetheart, I'm sorry I meddle so much.
亲爱的 很抱歉我多管闲事
No.
不
You know what? That's your way of showing that you care about me.
你那么做说明你关心我
I'm sorry I also embarrass you at times.
抱歉我有时候还会让你丢脸
You express your feelings.
你能表达出自己的感受
And I admire that.
我很佩服你这点
I'm the one who's sorry.
抱歉的人是我才对
I'm sorry that I haven't been a better daughter.
对不起 我不是个称职的女儿
You are always there for me.
你一直都在为我守候
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表