剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
No, I -- I don't think so.
不 应该不会吧
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Could you please describe your relationship with Craig?
请你描述一下你和克雷格的关系
We were in a exclusive, committed relationship for eight years.
八年来 我们确定了忠诚的男女关系
And you were planning a future together?
你们也在一起计划未来吗
Yes, we wanted a big family.
当然 我们想建立一个大家庭
Truth is, we'd been trying for three years, but...
说实话 我们尝试了三年 但...
We weren't as lucky as you or Ms. Hemmings.
我们不像你或者海明斯女士一样幸运
In fact, we were just about to start a round of IVF when Craig died.
其实在克雷格死前 我们刚准备开始试管受精
Your Honor, Ms. Frazier's testimony must be limited
法官大人 弗雷泽女士的证词必须局限于
to whether she and Craig had an understanding
她和克雷格是否协商一致
that they would share equally in the results of their combined efforts.
他们共同努力得来的成果应该均摊
Yes.
是的
We combined our income, we split household chores.
我们合并收入 分担家务
I mean, when he was writing code,
当他在写程序时
I would do most of the housework.
我会完成大部分家务
But when he needed my help with graphics,
但是当他需要我帮他解决制图问题时
he would cook and clean.
他就会做饭打扫
We were married in every respect.
从各方面看 我们与结婚无异
Your Honor, we contend
法官大人 我们认为
that the 1977 Lee Marvin palimony case
1977年的李·马文赡养费案
should apply to Craig and June's relationship.
应当适用于克雷格和琼的关系
The Marvin case dealt with a break-up, not a death.
马文一案中是分手 而不是一方死亡
So unless this court is prepared to make a new law,
所以 除非法庭准备创造一条新法律
Palimony doesn't apply.
《赡养费法》并不适用
I'm inclined to agree.
我也同意
Do you have any further arguments, Ms. Kaswell?
你还有其他论证理由吗 卡斯维女士
Yes.
有
But I'd like a recess to gather the necessary materials.
但我希望能休庭来收集所需资料
You have until tomorrow.
明天之内请务必完成
Hi. Why are you blocking me?
你好 你干嘛要拦着我
You heard about Vanessa.
你听说瓦内萨的事了
Look, I'm completely over.
我完全忘掉她了
But tell me you're kicking her ass in court.
但一定要告诉我 你在庭上狠狠教训了她
Actually, she's kicking mine.
其实正好相反
In that case, I read your client memo.
这样的话 我读了你的委托人备忘录
I think you're looking at the facts wrong.
我觉得你入手的角度不对
Really?
是吗
Yeah, you're forcing the law
是啊 你强迫法律
to recognize the romantic relationship.
承认一段恋爱关系
You should go after the work relationship.
你应该从工作关系入手
A couple that close, he works at home?
一对如此亲密的恋人 他还在家工作
She's got to be involved in some way.
她肯定和他关系密切
She did say she helped out with the graphics.
她确实提到了帮忙解决制图问题
There you go.
这不就是吗
Under Copyright Law, you can argue June's a co-creator.
根据版权法 你可以说琼是共同创作者
It won't get her everything.
虽然不能帮她拿到一切
But it might get her some of what she deserves.
但也许能让她得到应得的一部分
Hey, thanks, Grayson.
多谢 格雷森
Trust me -- here to help.
相信我 我随时愿意帮忙
Is that the Bugaboo?
这就是博格步婴儿车吗
Now, would I let you down?
我没让你失望吧
What can I say, Paul? I'm impressed.
我不知道说啥好了 保罗 我对你刮目相看
You can say I'm the best intern at the firm.
你可以说我是公♥司♥里最棒的实习生
You're the only intern at the firm.
公♥司♥里只有你一个实习生
You're very welcome, Ms. Kaswell.
不用客气 卡斯维女士
Hey! So...
那么
Did you touch Owen? Was there a spark?
你触摸了欧文没 擦出了火花吗
Uh. I tried, and then my heel broke.
我试过了 结果高跟鞋跟断了
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe it's a sign to just keep my hands to myself.
也许这是预示着我不该乱摸
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I picked the three exes I want to invite
我选出了三个前男友 想邀请他们
to my sperm-donor cocktail party tonight --
参加我今晚的捐精者鸡尾酒会
Finance guy, real-estate agent, and personal trainer.
金融界的 房♥地♥产♥经纪人 还有私人教练
Wallet, homemaker, and bod.
钱包 持家 还有身材
I remember them well.
我记得很清楚
Do you think that I should tell them
你觉得我该告诉他们
why I'm having them over for drinks?
为什么请他们来喝酒吗
I say mum's the word.
还是不要说的好
Otherwise, they might not act naturally.
否则 他们可能会表现得不自然
You're right.
你说得没错
So, what are you reading? You looked a little emotional.
你在读什么呢 你看起来有点激动
These e-mails from my professor client and his model girlfriend,
我的教授委托人和他模特女友的来往邮件
Whom he's never actually met.
他并未真正♥见♥过他女友
That's weird.
这可真奇怪
I thought so, too.
我也觉得
Anyway, they've been e-mailing for about two months.
总之 他们发了两个月的邮件
But we can't locate her.
但我们不能查她的具体♥位♥置
She's a model named Melody Lanthum.
她是位名叫美乐蒂·兰瑟姆的模特
No agency's heard of her, either.
也没有经纪公♥司♥听说过她
Well, maybe she models under a different name.
也许她改了模特名
Remember when I almost changed my name to Lady Gaga
记得我以前差点改名成了女神嘎嘎
before Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
但被斯蒂芬妮·琼安·安吉利娜·杰马诺塔
stole it from me?
抢先了一步
I do not remember that.
我不记得了
So, what else do you know about her?
你还对她有什么了解吗
Not much.
并不多
My client met her on a rainforest-conservation website.
我方委托人在保护热带雨林网上认识了她
Okay, well...let's see.
好吧 我们来查查
I am searching "Melody Lanthum"...
我在搜索"美乐蒂·兰瑟姆"
and "Rainforest conservation."
加上"保护热带雨林"
Voila?
找到了
Here is her profile page on MyRainforest.Org.
这是她在"我的热带雨林网"上的个人资料
Oh, looks like she adopted an acre of land in Costa Rica.
她貌似在哥斯达黎加领养了一亩地
We should really do that.
我们也该这么做
And...
然后
Oh, there's a photo.
有张照片呢
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What?
咋了
It's you.
是你
I mean, she's you.
她就是你
You're Melody!
你就是美乐蒂
These bench notes are from the crime labs forensics expert.
这是来自犯罪实验室法医学家的法庭记录
The meth is high grade, very pure.
那包冰♥毒♥的级别高且纯度高
Well, which is not good for us.
情况对我们不利
The A.U.S.A. is gonna argue that,
助理检察官会说
as a chemistry professor,
作为一位化学教授
you would know how to create a pure version.
你应该懂得如何制♥造♥纯冰♥毒♥
Jane, hey.
简
Professor...
教授
I -- I don't -- I'm sorry.
我... 我不... 抱歉
I don't even know how to tell you this. Um...
我都不知道该怎么跟你说这事
Melody Lanthum doesn't exist.
米乐蒂·兰瑟姆不存在
Well, of course she does.
她当然存在
You read our e-mails, our texts.
你看过我们的邮件和短♥信♥
I read your e-mails, and I believe that yours are genuine.
我看过你的邮件 相信你的是真实的
I found Melody's photo.
我找到了美乐蒂的照片
That's Melody.
那就是美乐蒂
No, that's Deb Dobkins.
不 那是黛比·德普金丝
She was a model,
是个模特
and she died in a car accident several years ago.
在几年前的一场车祸中丧生
I'm so sorry.
很遗憾
Professor, I think you should consider
教授 我认为你该考虑
the possibility that you have been "Catfished."
你被"钓鱼"的可能
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
抱歉 我不明白
It's slang term for someone who creates a false online identity
这是俗话 意思是有人伪造网络身份
to pursue a romantic connection.
以此找情人
Why would anyone do that?
怎么会有人这么做
Well, I think you were being set up.
我想你被人设计陷害了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表