剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Whiting is being purchased by Hambridge Drugs,
怀廷制药正遭到汉伯治制药的收♥购♥
the company that owns the chemotherapy protocol
也就是拥有对迈克尔不起效的化学疗法的
that didn't work on Michael,
那家公♥司♥
and Walter Clark is the single largest shareholder
而沃尔特·克拉克是汉伯治股份
of Hambridge stock.
唯一的大股东
Go on.
继续说
That chemotherapy protocol
那种化学疗法
is a big business with huge profit margins.
是一项利润巨大的大业务
And if the photopheresis trials are successful,
如果光化学疗法试验成功了
then that could become the standard of care,
它就有可能成为治疗标准
and the chemo protocol would be worthless.
到时化学疗法将一文不值
You bet.
没错
So Hambridge is only buying this company to halt the trials.
所以汉伯治收♥购♥这家公♥司♥只是为了终止试验
That's disgusting.
太恶劣了
So what now?
现在怎么办
Get me everything you can find on Hambridge --
搜集汉伯治的一切资料
Annual reports,
年度报告
board-of-director minutes, articles,
董事会会议记录 文章
whatever you can find.
所有你能找到的资料
Jane.
简
Oh, god.
天啊
I hear you've been looking for me.
我听说你一直在找我
Owen, before you say anything.
欧文 你先听我说
What's your favorite food?
你最喜欢吃什么
What? Why?
什么 怎么这么问
Just answer, please.
你回答就好 拜托
Okay, okay.
好 好
Uh, pizza.
比萨
Wait. That doesn't prove anything.
慢着 这证明不了什么啊
Everybody loves pizza.
地球人都爱比萨
Do you recognize this tennis bracelet?
你认得这条手链吗
What?
什么
What's your mother's maiden name?
你妈妈的婚前性是什么
Fife. I thought it was Addison.
费福 我一直以为是艾迪生
No, that's her middle name.
不 那是她的中间名
Oh, right.
没错
Oh, right!
对了
Owen...
欧文
Please please just let me start with the most heartfelt apology.
请接受我最衷心的道歉
Um, I...
我
You are the most amazing...
你是我见过
wonderful man that I have ever met.
最出色 最优秀的男人
and I... I...
而我
You should get that.
你先处理他的事吧
I, uh stay, please? Okay.
我 你等我好吗 好
What could you possibly want from me right now?
你挑这时候找我有什么要紧事
Okay, Owen never died.
听好 欧文从来没有死
Jane's soul was never inside of him.
简的灵魂从来没附到他身上
Yeah, I just figured that out. So, where is old Jane?
我也刚察觉到 那原本的简去哪儿了
That's the thing.
问题就在这儿
We don't really know.
我们也不知道
You, uh, may want to carry pepper spray.
你可能得随身携带防狼喷雾
Oh, my god. I got to go.
天啊 我要走了
Jane. What?!
简 又怎么了
Actually, I'm not here about you.
事实上 我不是为了你的事而来
I'm here about me.
是来谈我的事
Yeah, of course.
当然
I'm being called back.
我要被召回了
Called back?
召回
I was supposed to keep you and Grayson apart.
我来的目的是要把你和格雷森分开
Epic failure.
华丽丽地失败了
So, uh, you know let's not get all sentimental about it.
所以 还是别弄这么伤感了
I just I wanted to say...goodbye.
我就是想来说再见的
And, uh...
还有
...I'm sorry I wasn't a better angel.
很抱歉我这个守护天使不够称职
Are you crying?
你是在哭吗
I got something in my eye.
眼睛进东西了
For the record, you were a fine angel.
我明确告诉你 你是个不错的天使
You know, I can I can be a handful.
我这人经常弄出一堆麻烦事
Mm-hmm. Big time.
确实如此
I might even miss you a little bit.
我甚至可能会想念你呢
Jane, is everything okay?
简 一切都还好吧
Yes. I'm so sorry. Just one more second?
很好 对不起 你能再等一下吗
Okay. Okay.
行 好
Owen...
欧文
...I don't know where to begin.
我不知要从何说起
When someone commits themselves 100%
当某个人百分百同意了
to a particular arrangement,
某个特定的约定
and then they're devastated by the behavior of the other party,
然后他们因另一方的行为而受到伤害
there has to be consequences.
那肯定要承担相应后果
What consequences?
什么后果
I'm just saying that when a party gives up opportunities
我只是在说当一方基于约定内容
based on that agreement,
而放弃了他的机会
the other party can't just walk away scotfree.
另一方不能不受惩罚就离开
No, no, no. I don't want to walk away.
不是不是 我不想离开
I want to marry you, and and I will earn your forgiveness.
我想嫁给你 我会努力赢得你的原谅
No, I'm not talking about us.
我不是在说我俩的事
Uh, okay, what?
那是在说什么
I looked at your case.
我看了你的案件
When Kevin Jacobs agreed to
当凯文·雅各布斯同意
put his son in the photopheresis trials,
让他儿子接受光化学疗法试验的时候
he gave up other treatment options.
他就放弃了其他的治疗选择
Oh, my god, you're right.
我的天 你说得对
You're right.
没错啊
You think I should argue detrimental reliance.
我应该从信赖损害上来辩论
Oh, you are brilliant.
你真聪明
That's why I made judge at 29.
所以我29岁就当上了法官啊
Now, in regards to us...
现在 说到我们了
Owen, I will do anything.
欧文 我愿意做任何事
Jane, I loved you so damn much, Jane, so much.
简 我太爱你 爱到肝脑涂地
But now...
但现在
No. "But now" What?
"但现在"怎么了
I'm angry.
我在生气
I'm... I've never been this angry in my entire life.
我这辈子没试过这么生气
And and and and you know what?
还有 你知道吗
No, I can't I can't have this conversation right now.
不行 我现在不能谈这件事
No, no, no, no. Owen, please talk to me.
别走 欧文 求你跟我说话
I don't want to say anything that I'm gonna regret.
我不想说一些我会后悔的话
My name is Levi Marx.
我叫利瓦伊·马科斯
I'm the owner of revengephoto.com.
我是复仇照片网的所有者
Would you agree that your website provides a forum
如果我说你的网站提供了一个平台
through which your users invade women's privacy
给人们侵犯女性隐私 并造成极大羞辱
and cause severe humiliation?
你是否同意
Objection.
反对
Counselor is testifying.
控方律师自证
Sustained.
反对有效
Get off your soapbox, Ms. Kaswell.
可以不用再演了 卡斯维小姐
Yes or no? Are women humiliated on your website?
女性是否在你的网站上遭到羞辱 请回答
My site provides an outlet for anger
我的网站给人们发泄愤怒的机会
that may prevent physical violence.
可以避免产生实际的身体暴♥力♥
Now, instead of abusing
现在 我的会员
or potentially beating up an exgirlfriend,
不去辱骂或者伤害前女友
my members send in their photos, and they call it a day.
他们只是把相片传到网上 然后就结了
Are you kidding me? Your honor?
你是在搞笑吧 法官大人
His defense is that he's doing a public service
他们居然用把女性裸照放上网
by posting photos of naked women?
是在做公益服务当做辩护理由
I don't need a defense.
我不需要辩护
I haven't done anything wrong.
我没做错事
Okay.
那好
Why not just take down my client's photos
何不把我委托人的相片撤掉
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表