剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Truth is a defense to defamation.
真♥相♥是对诽谤所做的防御
I just told the truth.
我只是说了实话而已
What happens in Lady Robin's dungeon
在罗宾小姐地牢中发生的事
doesn't stay in Lady Robin's dungeon.
被她捅了出去
Deep drilling can contaminate water
如果钻井过程中使用的化学物质
if the chemicals used in the drilling process
渗透了地下蓄水层
penetrate the aquifers.
深度钻井会污染水源
And this analysis proves
这项分♥析♥证明
that the water table has been compromised?
地下水面受到了影响吗
Yes.
是的
Your lab analysis found benzene levels
你的实验室报告中的苯含量是
at 767 parts per million, correct?
百万分之767 对吗
Yes.
是的
The report also found levels of xylene
报告也显示二甲苯的含量是
at 893 parts per million?
百万分之893 对吗
Correct.
是的
And it found toluene at 347 parts per million?
甲苯的含量是百万分之347 对吗
Yes.
是的
Your honor, I'd like to introduce into evidence
法官大人 我要提交一份2009年
a 2009 E.P.A. water-quality report
环境保护局的水质报告作为证据
taken from a contaminated well in west Virginia.
样本水质源自西弗吉尼亚州一处被污染水井
Objection. How can a west Virginia water-quality report
反对 一份西弗吉尼亚州的水质报告
be relevant to this case in Colorado?
跟科罗拉多州的这个案子有什么关系
Oh, I'm about to make it very relevant.
我正要说它们之间的联♥系♥
Let's hear it.
我们来听听
Mr. Trent, would you please tell us
特伦特先生 你能告诉我们
the levels of contaminants found in the west Virginia well?
西弗吉尼亚水井的污染物水平吗
767 ppm of benzene.
苯 百万分之767
893 ppm of xylene.
二甲苯 百万分之893
349 ppm, toluene.
甲苯 百万分之349
Identical parts per million,
完全相同的含量
yet these sites are thousands of miles apart.
但这两处工地却相距几千英里
I would find that impossible.
我认为这不可能
Wouldn't you? I'm not sure.
你认为呢 我不确定
Mr. Trent, isn't it true that you never conducted
特伦特先生 你从未对科罗拉多的工地
any tests at the Colorado site,
实施过任何检测
but instead tried to pass off an old West Virginia report
但却试图拿一份西弗吉尼亚州的旧报告
as pertaining to the Amish site in Colorado?
冒充科罗拉多州阿米什工地的报告
I might have mixed up the reports.
我可能把报告给弄混了
Your honor, we move to strike all of Mr. Trent's testimony,
法官大人 我们动议删除特伦特先生所有的证词
as well as the lab report.
以及实验室报告
Motion granted.
批准动议
We're adjourned for the day.
休庭
I am so, so sorry.
实在抱歉
We could do another test.
我们可以再做一次检测
You know that won't matter.
你知道这无济于事
That jury's not gonna believe another word I say.
那个陪审团不会再相信我说的话了
You've destroyed our credibility.
你已经毁了我们的信誉
Excuse me.
失陪
Miss Bingum.
宾格温小姐
I only wanted to help.
我只是想帮忙而已
Oh, my god.
天呐
Hey, Paul.
保罗
We need to talk.
我有事跟你说
What on earth is wrong with you?
你到底出什么问题了
I don't know how to answer that.
我不知道该怎么回答这个问题
The doctors said Elaine needed to rest,
医生说伊莱恩需要休息
and you threw her a party?
你却给她办了个派对
Jane, it's not what it looks like.
简 事情不是你看到的那样
Oh, okay, so there's not a mariachi band in her hospital room?
这么说病房♥里没有墨西哥街头乐队
Yes, but Now I have to go in there
有 但是 我现在要进去
and kick everybody out. Thanks a lot.
把所有人都赶出来 谢谢
Jane.
简
What?
干什么
She's dying.
她快不行了
What?
什么
She wouldn't let the doctors tell you this, but, um...
她不让医生告诉你 但是
They found a tumor on her brain stem.
他们在她脑干上发现了肿瘤
It's why she was in L.A. in the first place.
她当初就是为了治病才来了洛杉矶
N-no. She was seeing a musical.
不 她是来看音乐剧的
She was seeing a specialist.
她是来看专科医生
Um, but there's not anything they can do for her
但医生们也没有办法
and they don't give her a lot of time.
而且说她时间不多了
She only told me so that I would help her with the party.
她告诉我是为了让我给她办派对
I-I have to talk to her.
我要找她谈谈
What?
怎么了
Um, when you go back in there, you need to respect her wishes.
你跟她谈的时候 要尊重她的意愿
So what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
Just act like everything's fine and normal?
就装作一切都很正常吗
You don't like it when she tells you how to live your life, right?
你不喜欢别人对你的生活指手画脚对吧
Paul, this is completely different.
保罗 这完全是另一回事
Jane, it's what she wants. Give her that.
简 她不想让你知道 满足她这个心愿吧
Have you been out all night?
你一晚上都没回家吗
I was at the hospital again. Can I have some of that coffee?
我刚才又去医院了 我能喝点咖啡吗
Of course. Thanks.
当然可以 谢谢
Um, Stace...
史黛西
Elaine is dying.
伊莱恩快不行了
What?
什么
She's got a brain tumor.
她长了脑瘤
She doesn't know that I know.
她不知道我已经知道了
She doesn't want you to worry.
她不想让你担心
I-I realize she's not really my mom, you know?
我知道她不是我的亲妈
But...
但是
Right now that just doesn't matter.
现在这已经不重要了
I think that she loves you so much
我觉得她很爱你
and she doesn't want you to hurt
不想让你伤心
because when you hurt, she hurts.
因为你伤心的时候 她也跟着伤心
I yelled at her for interfering in my life.
我还因为她多管闲事冲她大喊
What's wrong with me?
我有病吧
What daughter doesn't yell at her mother for that?
哪个女儿不会因为这种事冲她妈大喊呢
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I guess you're right.
你说得对
Tripp did well on the stand,
特里普在证人席上表现不错
but I'm sure the jury will see him as an entitled bully.
但陪审团肯定觉得他是个名副其实的恶霸
What really gets to me is that he's having fun at my expense.
真正让我生气的是他拿我取笑
There's no doubt in my mind that he enjoys taking the stand.
我敢肯定他很享受作证的感觉
Robin...
罗宾
Is it possible he was... turned on?
有没有可能他来了兴致
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
I mean, he clearly likes to be humiliated.
我是说他显然喜欢受到羞辱
Maybe he's not a vindictive jerk, but more of a...
他可能并不是怀恨在心的混♥蛋♥ 而是...
Masochist.
受虐狂
I should have seen it.
我早就该发现的
I mean, that's why he didn't pay his bill
所以他才没付账单
and that's why he called my other clients.
所以他才打电♥话♥给我的其他客人
He wanted me to sue him.
他想让我告他
I need to rethink our strategy.
我要重新考虑我们的战略了
Yesterday was a setback, but I am not giving up.
昨天遇到了挫折 但我不会放弃
I appreciate everything you've done.
我感谢你所做的一切
Thank you.
谢谢
But the courts won't find justice where the lord cannot.
但对于上帝都没法寻求的正义 法庭也做不到
Maybe so, but if Zack hadn't messed up,
可能是这样 但如果扎克没搞砸的话
we would be sitting pretty.
我们就会处于有利位置
I never trusted Zack.
我从没相信过扎克
When we shook hands, I sensed falseness.
在我们握手的时候 我感受到了虚伪
Really?
是吗
Look at my hands.
看我的手
They're rough. Yeah.
很粗糙 对
Calloused. You know what?
长了茧子 对了
I can recommend an excellent, all-natural moisturizer.
我可以推荐一款好用的纯天然护手霜给你
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表