剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
The least we could do is hear him out.
我们至少也要听听他的说法
Mr. Jacobs, come on up.
雅各布斯先生 上证人席吧
Please tell the court
请告知法庭
where did your son, Michael, receive his weekly treatments?
你的儿子迈克尔是在哪家医院接受每周治疗的
Uh, St. Katherine's hospital,
圣凯瑟琳医院
once a week, in their cancer unit.
癌症中心 每周一次
And I realize the treatments were free,
我知道治疗是免费的
but did you ever spend money at the hospital?
但你在医院有没有花过钱呢
For example, I know when I go to the hospital
比如说 我知道去医院探病
to visit a friend or a client, I always go to the gift shop.
朋友也好委托人也好 都要去礼品店买♥♥礼物
And I know, I know.
我还知道
They charge a lot, but we're paying for convenience,
店里东西都挺贵 但我们图方便还是会买♥♥
and they have the cutest stuffed animals.
而且他们还卖♥♥超可爱的毛绒玩具
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
Oh, it's relevant.
与本案有关
Overruled.
反对无效
I'm curious where this is going.
我很好奇接下来如何发展
Sure, I've spent money at the gift shop.
当然 我在礼品店买♥♥了礼物
Uh, I also paid for parking.
我付了停车费
I, uh, bought lunch in their cafeteria.
还在他们的餐厅买♥♥了午餐
My client's expenditures for parking, gifts, and food
如果不是因为光化学疗法试验
would not have been made but for the pharmaceutical trials.
我的委托人就不会产生停车 礼物和就餐费用
Regardless, none of these expenses enriched my client.
不管怎样 这些费用也没有进我委托人的腰包
In this case,
在本案中
the hospital serves as a proxy for your client.
医院充当了你委托人的代理人
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
I agree.
我同意
Your honor,
法官大人
an 8 yearold boy will die if you don't step in.
如果您不干预 一个八岁男孩的生命将危在旦夕
Ms. Bingum, please approach the bench now!
宾格温小姐 马上到席前来
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm totally fine.
我相当好
No, I'm just worried about my client.
我只是担心我的委托人
You should be, too.
您也该担心的
There's a rumor going around
有传言说
that you've been searching for Owen.
你一直在找欧文
Your assistant even called my clerk,
你的助手甚至给我的书♥记♥员打电♥话♥
asking if we've seen him.
问是否见过他
Um...Have you?
那 您见过吗
No.
没有
I'm sorry, Jane.
很抱歉 简
I know you're going through something, but your --
我知道你最近不顺
your halfbaked legal arguments won't work.
但你半吊子的法律依据站不住脚
Your honor, please.
法官大人 求你了
Stop whining and take a deep breath.
别再抱怨了 深呼吸
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
Now exhale.
现在呼气
Now go back to your seat.
回到你的席位去
Go.
去吧
Ms. Bingum, you have 24 hours
宾格温小姐 你有24小时
to respond to the defendant's motion.
回应被告的动议
Should you fail to do so, I will rule summarily on the pleadings.
若未给出回应 我将立刻对原告起诉进行裁决
Jane.
简
That was a disaster. I'm so sorry.
真是场大悲剧 抱歉了
No time for a pity party.
没时间自怨自艾了
Do you recognize that man over there?
你注意到那边那个男人没
Good hair, custom suit, nice package
发型赞 定做西装 那话儿饱满
and by package, I mean briefcase.
我是指公文包不错
Should I?
注意他干什么
Walter Clark.
他是沃尔特·克拉克
One of the richest men in America,
美国最富有的人之一
entrepreneur of the Year, "Forbes Magazine," 2008.
2008年被《福布斯杂♥志♥》评为年度企业家
He lives in New York with his third wife, Bethany.
他和第三任妻子贝瑟妮住在纽约
Exactly.
正是
What's he doing at this trial?
他来参加庭审做什么
Do me a favor and find out.
帮我个忙 查清楚
Oh, sorry.
对不起
I see you're, uh, buried in your work there.
看出来你在专心致志地埋头工作
What is this?
这是什么
Oh, a swan, a frog,
天鹅 青蛙
and a, uh, crane with a glandular condition?
还有只前列腺有毛病的鹤
It's a turkey.
这是火鸡
Origami usually calms me down.
折纸通常能帮我静心
It's not working.
但现在没用
You want to talk about it?
想找人倾诉一下吗
Not really. Okay.
不想 好吧
You want to listen to me talk?
那你想听我说话吗
Do I have a choice?
我有得选吗
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
This is a good thing, right?
这是件好事 对吧
At first, I wasn't sure, but, um...
刚开始我还不确定
Yeah, it's a good thing.
不过确实是件好事
Well, who else knows?
这事还有谁知道
Well, I told Parker about it.
我告诉了帕克
Let me guess -- he's not happy one of his partners
让我猜猜 他的一位合伙人要休产假
is going to be taking maternity leave.
他心里不太高兴
Yeah.
是啊
But, um, I think he is excited he's going to be a father again.
不过他又要当爸爸了 这应该让他很兴奋
Well, I didn't know.
我不知道孩子是他的
So, where is the father-to-be?
准爸爸人呢
I haven't seen him all day.
我一整天都没看到他
Oh, well, his son is the lead in his school play,
他儿子是学校话剧的主演
so he took off this morning
所以他上午请假
to spend a few days with him in Toronto.
陪儿子在多伦多待几天
Jay Parker stepping up.
杰·帕克再得贵子
Yes, he is.
是啊
So, what about you two?
那你们俩之间如何
Back together.
我们复合了
It feels right this time.
这次感觉对了
You're almost out of origami paper,
你的折纸快用完了
so you want to tell me what's going on with you?
想告诉我你为何这么焦虑吗
I read your new client memo --
我读了你新客户的备忘录
your revengephoto.com case.
就是复仇照片网一案
You're changing the subject.
你在转移话题
And you're going after the wrong defendant.
你找错被告了
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
I had a client once,
我以前有个客户
a shy, conservative type, worked at an accounting firm.
是个害羞保守的人 在会计事务所工作
One day, she gets an e-mail from her boss saying
有一天 她收到老板的一封邮件
Friday is pajama day at the office -- mandatory.
说周五是公♥司♥的睡衣日 强制执行
So on Friday, she wears her pjs,
所以周五她就穿了睡衣上班
only it was a practical joke.
结果那是个恶作剧
The entire office had a huge laugh at her expense.
全公♥司♥的人狠狠嘲笑了她一番 她很受伤
Well, pjs are a little bit different
睡衣跟裸体
than your birthday suit.
可不太一样
Well, maybe so, but her boss knew she'd be humiliated.
虽说如此 但她老板知道她会受到嘲笑
So, what? You sued the boss? No.
所以你起诉了老板吗 没有
We sued the accounting firm and won.
我们起诉了那家会计事务所 最后胜诉了
The firm knowingly provided the forum
该事务所故意提供平台
which caused your client's humiliation.
使你的客户受到侮辱
Very nice. Thank you, Grayson.
非常好 谢谢你 格雷森
Anytime.
随时效劳
Oh, congrats again...Mom.
再次恭喜你 妈妈
Jane.
简
Any news on Owen?
欧文有消息了吗
Sorry. Still nothing.
抱歉 还是没有
But I did find out
但我知道
why Walter Clark is so interested in your case.
为何沃尔特·克拉克对你的案子感兴趣
Talk to me.
跟我说说
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表