剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Is that the official position of the State of California,
这是加州的官方观点
or have you just not found it yet?
还是你一直没找到
And hypersensitivity of the g-spot
G点的性♥欲♥亢进
can lead to a state of neural arousal
可能导致神经性兴奋状态
which impairs judgment --
从而损害判断
The judgment necessary to form intent.
即构成意图所必须的判断
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
We have sworn statements from my client's doctor
我们手上有我方委托人医生的誓词
which documents our claim.
可以证明我们的说法
Unless you can disprove the medical testimony,
除非你能反驳这份医学鉴定
Ms. Bingum has made a compelling argument.
宾格温女士已做出了强有力的辩论
And this case is dismissed.
本案撤销
Oh, thank you, Jane.
谢谢你 简
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Stacy.
史黛西
You look so zen, I almost mistook you for the Dalai Lama.
你穿得真有禅意 我差点以为你是达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥了
Thanks, but you do realize
谢谢 可你知道
the Dalai Lama's, like, an 80-year-old man?
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥是个八十岁的老头吧
You know what? Let me take you to dinner.
我带你去吃晚饭吧
We can celebrate your triumphant return to Yogi Rodney's class.
我们可以庆祝你重返瑜伽课
What you did today
你今天的所作所为
was the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
是别人对我做过最体贴的事情
It was nothing. It was everything.
这没什么 对我来说意义重大
It reminded me of why I chose you to be my sperm donor.
这让我想起当初为何选你做我的捐精者
Thank you.
谢谢
Here's the thing.
事情是这样的
I've never been in a successful relationship.
我从没谈过一场成功的恋爱
Owen... I think we need to break up
欧文 我觉得我们必须赶在
before I mess this up and then you hate me.
我把事情搞砸 你开始恨我之前分手
I could never hate you.
我永远不可能恨你
I promise if things don't work out between us,
我发誓如果我们做不成恋人
we'll always be friends.
我们还可以做朋友
You see, that's exactly what Michael Beck said.
当初迈克尔·贝克也是这么说的
Who?
谁
He was this guy that I dated years ago,
他是我几年前的男友
and I thought he was the one
我还以为他是我的真命天子
until we took a couples trip to Santa Barbara.
直到后来我们参加了圣巴巴拉的情侣旅行
On the way back,
在返程的路上
we got into a fight over an Elton John song.
我们为埃尔顿·约翰的一首歌♥吵了起来
Michael insisted it was "Hold me closer, Tony Danza."
迈克尔坚持说歌♥词是"抱紧我 托尼·丹泽"
I tried to tell him nicely that he was wrong,
我想平心静气地告诉他那句词不对
and the next thing you know, we were fighting about everything.
但接着我们就为各种事大吵起来
We broke up.
我们分手了
He calls "Loveline" and tells Dr. Drew
他拨♥打♥了恋爱热♥线♥ 告诉德鲁医生
that one of my boobs was bigger than the other.
我的两个乳♥房♥♥不一样大
Not true, by the way.
其实一样大
Stacy, I'm not Michael Beck.
史黛西 我不是迈克尔·贝克
I know, but I'm still Stacy.
我知道 但我还是史黛西
And suppose this gets serious and then we break up.
假如我们正式恋爱 最后以分手告终
And things could get ugly, and I don't want my child
事情会闹得很僵 而我不希望自己的孩子
to be around parents who don't get along.
在父母不和的环境中长大
I want my child to respect you
我希望我的孩子能尊重你
and not be colored by mean things that I might say about you
不会因为我拿托尼·丹泽之类的事贬低你
because of Tony Danza.
而对你抱有成见
So for the sake of the baby,
所以为了孩子着想
we need to break up.
我们必须分手
I actually, uh...
其实我
I understand.
我能理解
But just know I won't give up on us.
但你要知道 我不会放弃我们的感情
I should go.
我该走了
Stacy.
史黛西
With your heart and my hot Mula Bandha,
你的善心加上我性感的会阴
that's one lucky kid.
这孩子有出色的遗传基因
I wanted to say thank you.
我想谢谢你
You got the job.
你拿到那份工作了
Judge Kaufman said, with your glowing recommendation,
考夫曼法官说 有你那份极具含金量的推荐
she had to hire me.
她不得不雇用我
I start tomorrow.
我明天开始上班
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
And because it happened so quickly,
由于一切都进展顺利
I can get out of here before Grayson gets back.
我可以赶在格雷森回来之前离职了
Yeah.
是啊
You know what, Nicole?
告诉你 妮可
For what it's worth,
不管怎样
Grayson's lack of commitment was never about you.
格雷森无法做出承诺绝对与你无关
You're fabulous.
你人很赞
You're gonna meet somebody else.
你一定会找到更合适的男友
Damn right I will.
那还用说嘛
Goodbye, Jane.
再见 简
Bye.
再见
I'm so glad that you could make it.
你能来真是太好了
I'm so glad you called.
很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
You know, I've been meaning to tell you,
我一直都想告诉你
legal troubles aside, I'm actually really impressed
把法律纠纷放到一边 你对性♥欲♥的控制
that you took control of your sexuality.
实在令我刮目相看
Well, from here on out,
从今以后
I'll just choose the men more carefully.
我挑男伴的时候会更加小心
Well, sure.
当然
How about you? Are you dating anyone?
你呢 现在有男朋友吗
Grayson.
格雷森
Grayson? Oh, Grayson. Right.
格雷森 他来了 好吧
I asked him to -- to join us.
我请了他一起过来
Hello, ladies.
两位晚上好
So, how was Wyoming?
去怀俄明州感觉如何
Let's just say it made me miss L.A.
让我更想念洛杉矶了
Drinks on me.
酒水我请
Chardonnay for you and a Vodka Tonic, two limes.
你要夏敦埃酒 你要伏特加汤力配两片酸橙
Good memory.
记性真好
Jane, for the record, I was wrong.
简 我之前想错了
Wrong about what?
什么想错了
I never thought that Grayson could look at anybody
我以为格雷森再也不会用看黛比的眼神
the way he looked at Deb,
看其他姑娘了
but he does.
但他做到了
You.
对你
That's...ridiculous. Really?
这太荒唐了 真的吗
And it makes sense,
这也合情合理
because the way you were defending him --
你之前努力为他辩解
you have feelings.
你对他也有感觉
Ever since we met, I thought we had a special bond,
自从认识之后 我就觉得我们之间有种特殊联♥系♥
so I'm just gonna say this.
所以我就直说了
You with Grayson --
你跟格雷森在一起
That feels right.
感觉很般配
Now I'm gonna leave you two alone.
我还是让我们俩独处吧
Okay.
好
Life is short.
人生苦短
You tell him how you feel.
你要告诉他你的感觉
Here you go.
给
Hey. Thank you.
谢谢
So, Grayson, um...
格雷森
I have something that I want to say to you.
我有件事想告诉你
After everything that we've been through,
在我们经历过这么多波折之后
I --
我
Jane! Stacy.
简 史黛西
Sorry. One second. Excuse me.
抱歉 失陪一下
What? I have been trying to call you.
什么事 你的电♥话♥打不通
I turned my phone off, but whatever it is, it can wait.
我关机了 无论是什么事都等会再说
No, it can't.
不行
Your mother's in the hospital.
你妈妈进医院了
No. Sweetie. My mother's right over there.
不可能 亲爱的 我妈就在那边呢
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表