剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
No, no, no. You better get my car back.
别废话 你最好给我把车找回来
I will, Jane, asap. Okay?
我会尽快的 简 好吗
Whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
你这是要干什么
Going to sleep. It's late.
睡觉啊 天不早了
No, no. My car.
别睡 我的车怎么办
Jane, you just need to relax, okay?
简 你放松点好吗
You might not know this, but stress is not healthy.
你可能不知道 压力太大对身体不好
You've had a rough day,
你今天过得不好
and you just need to get some sleep.
你需要睡个好觉
Now, could you be a sweetheart and shut off the light?
你能帮个忙把灯关上吗
Hello. I'm Owen French.
你好 我是欧文·法兰奇
I'm calling to ask if you'd be interested in
我想请问你是否有兴趣出♥售♥
selling your shares in Frank Inc.
你在弗兰克股份有限公♥司♥的股份
I've been authorized to make you a very generous offer.
我已获得授权 可以给你开个好价
Now, I'm calling you personally because...
我给您打电♥话♥是因为
We believe Frank Inc. needs to move in a new direction.
我们认为弗兰克股份有限公♥司♥需要调整方向
What? You already sold your shares?
什么 你已经把股份卖♥♥了
Who the hell bought them?! Tell me, or I'll cut you.
你到底卖♥♥给谁了 告诉我 不然我剁了你
You can't say that.
你不能这么说
I thought you said it was a hostile takeover.
你不是说这属于"敌意"收♥购♥吗
I keep getting outbid. Same here.
总是有人出价比我高 我也是
Someone's figured out what we're up to.
有人看出我们的意图了
And someone who has a lot of money to throw around.
而且这人有钱可以随意挥霍
Check out the stock price in the last hour.
快看过去一小时的股价
It's up 25%.
涨了25%
Excuse me. Where are you going?
失陪 你要去哪儿
To figure out who's got the deep pockets
去搞清楚是谁这么土豪
and why Frank Inc. is so valuable to them.
还有为何弗兰克公♥司♥对他这么有价值
Hey, buddy, I know where you live.
哥们 我可知道你家地址
Dr. Reza, in couples displacement therapy,
雷扎医生 在夫妻置换疗法中
participants are asked to believe
你要求参与者相信
that they are married to one another.
他们是已婚夫妇
Yes, that's right.
是的
So it's foreseeable that two people
作为已婚夫妇生活在一起的两个人
living as a married couple might engage in marital relations?
可能会发生婚姻关系 这是可预知的
Given the mind-set of the participants,
鉴于参与者的心态
it's a possibility.
这有可能
Your honor, given that the intimacy between my clients
法官大人 鉴于我方委托人之间的亲密举动
occurred while they were essentially married to each other,
发生在他们具有婚姻事实期间
we contend that it should not be considered infidelity
我方认为针对他们的婚前协议
for the purposes of their prenups.
这不应被视为出轨
Mr. Cummings.
卡明斯先生
Dr. Reza,
雷扎医生
did you suggest to Bev Globerman or Richard McMann
你是否建议贝弗·格罗伯曼或理查德·麦克曼
that they should sleep with each other during this wife swap?
在换妻期间应发生性关系
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
During the wife swap, were they aware
在换妻期间 他们是否知道
that they remained married to their real spouses?
他们仍与自己真正的配偶存在婚姻关系
Of course.
当然知道
Your honor, only a legal divorce
法官大人 只有合法离婚
can change the status of a legal marriage --
才能改变合法婚姻的状况
End of story. Wait, wait, wait.
就是这样 等等
The story hasn't ended.
不是这样的
Your honor, the law is not black-and-white here,
法官大人 法律并没有那么绝对
and we contend that not all extramarital sex constitutes infidelity.
我方认为并非所有私通性行为都构成不忠
Nice try, Ms. Bingum,
说得不错 宾格温女士
but I'm not buying the wife-swap defense.
但你关于换妻的辩护我不买♥♥账
Judgment is entered in favor of Rachel McMann and Bob Globerman.
我判瑞秋·麦克曼和鲍勃·格罗伯曼胜诉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Frank Inc. shareholder relations.
弗兰克股份有限公♥司♥股东关系部
Oh, that's great news. Thank you.
真是个好消息 谢谢
The pizza's in the lobby. I'll go get it.
匹萨送到大厅了 我去拿
Well, I think it's time to face reality.
我觉得该面对现实了
We're never gonna control 51%.
我们不可能拿到51%的控制权
Well, I looked at the named plaintiff in the class-action suit --
我查了集体诉讼中的指定原告
nothing relevant.
没有相关线索
But then I looked at opposing counsel.
但我又查了对方律师
Get this -- he used to work as in-house counsel
听好了 他曾担任惠特默国际公♥司♥的
for Whitmer International.
内部法律顾问
That's my ex-husband's company. Shawn's the C.E.O.
那是我前夫的公♥司♥ 肖恩是首席执行官
He's also the one outbidding us for the shares.
就是他在出高价买♥♥走我们的股份
I can't believe he's still trying to control my life.
真不敢相信他竟然还想控制我的生活
Okay, change of plan --
好了 改变计划
We're gonna sell every share, all 31%.
我们把全部31%的股份都卖♥♥掉
But wait. I thought you said we have to buy.
等等 你不是说我们必须买♥♥进吗
Ah, that was then. This is now.
那是之前 现在情况变了
Flood the market. Do it fast.
把股份抛售出去 动作要快
Excuse me.
失陪
We need to talk.
我有话跟你说
Actually, we don't.
不必了
Look, I am incredibly disappointed in you,
我对你非常失望
but the girl code is a sacred bond between best friends,
但闺蜜准则是好朋友之间神圣的纽带
and it has been broken by Stacy.
而史黛西破坏了准则
No, this isn't about girls or codes, Jane.
不 这跟闺蜜或准则都没关系 简
Yeah, I really don't want to discuss this with you.
好吧 我实在不想跟你谈论这件事
Fine. You want to play the victim?
行 你想扮演受害者是吧
Let's get something clear -- you have zero hold on me.
让我把话说清楚 你对我没有半点控制权
I can date whomever I want.
我愿意跟谁约会都行
I realize that.
不用你说我也知道
And of all the women in the world,
世界上有那么多女人
you just happened to pick my best friend?
你就恰好挑了我的闺蜜
I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with me.
我不禁要想这事是不是跟我有关系
You're unbelievable.
你真是不可理喻
Do you really think that I want to hurt you?
你真觉得我想伤害你吗
The thought has crossed my mind.
我的确这么想过
Come on. You were in love with me.
你之前爱的是我
And Stacy and I -- we're -- we're completely different.
而史黛西和我 我们完全就是两类人
What do you see in her?
你看上她什么了
For one thing...kindness.
起码有一样 她很善良
Thanks for seeing me again, Dr. Reza.
谢谢你再次抽时间见我 雷扎医生
I'm so sorry I couldn't be more helpful with your divorce cases.
很抱歉没帮上离婚案的忙
You were just being honest. I'm not giving up.
你只是说了实话而已 我不会放弃的
I just got to figure out how to get back into court.
我只是要想办法再争取到庭审机会
Dr. Reza, may I sit down?
雷扎医生 我能坐下吗
I don't think I have anything else to offer.
我觉得自己没什么能帮到你的了
Oh, no. I want to talk about me.
不 我想聊聊自己的事
What? Sure. Please.
什么 当然可以 请进
Hhave a seat. Okay.
请坐吧 好
I wasn't being totally honest
我之前说自己过得不错
when I said that things were great.
其实没有完全说实话
Really?
是吗
Yeah.
是
I was gonna marry this wonderful man, Owen,
我之前就要跟一个优秀男人结婚了 他叫欧文
whom I loved.
我很爱他
And on my wedding day,
在婚礼那天
I kissed Grayson, whom I also love.
我吻了格雷森 我也爱他
And so Owen dumped me, which I completely understand.
所以欧文甩了我 这我完全理解
But now he's dating my best friend, Stacy,
但现在他在跟我的闺蜜史黛西约会
and I'm upset.
我很心烦
So you have feelings of guilt over the way you treated Owen.
你为自己背叛欧文的事感到内疚
Oh, well, yes.
对
But that's not why I'm upset right now.
但我现在不是为了这事心烦
My best friend is dating him.
我的闺蜜在跟他约会
I'm sure you can understand that
你肯定能理解
that is the ultimate betrayal of friendship.
这是对友谊最彻底的背叛
Well, Stacy didn't do anything wrong.
史黛西没做错什么
She violated the girl code.
她违反了闺蜜准则
We studied that for a semester back in graduate school.
我读研的时候花了一个学期研究这个课题
You did?
是吗
No.
没有
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表